Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What should be the daily routine diet from morning till dinner during periods? She doesn't have an appetite and doesn't want to take anything although we force her to take at least biscuits n water.help us
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.
I am suffering from irregular periods from past 2 years. Inbetween I start taking dasdtmola right recommended by doctor. But now again same problem starts again.
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.
I am 29 years old. We are trying to have baby, I have never missed a period, this month I missed it .i am 20 days due to my periods by got a negative pregnancy test. Please let me know why is that.
I have itchy red bumps on my abdomen and inner thighs and it's slowly spreading. I visited a dermatologist last month and he said its a fungal infection and gave me some medicine but it's not helping at all. I was tested positive for herpes on November 2015. But last month the doctor told me that it's not because of herpes. I have been applying fucibet everyday but it's not helping much. I would like to request you to kindly give me some good medicines.
Blood test was done on 2 day of menstrual cycle Report Say FSH 51.55 miu/ml LH 22.64 mlu/ml Estradiol 18.07 pg /ml is their possible of getting pregnant to me Pls suggest me.
Is it normal to have twice periods in a month post delivery. My baby is now 4 months old and since last two months I am getting periods twice a month. Is it normal?
Dear sir, my sister went for usg on19 weeks and that time femur was one week and two days behind and now on 29th week usg femur is 3 weeks and 3 days behind, where humerious is also 3 weeks behind and other long bones are also slight short now its 32 weeks completed and we are confused and even Dr. Is not sure that how baby will be on its birth. So I want to know after pregnancy how will this baby survive, is it finds any problem or defect during its life is there any treatment available for these? we are just on a hope kindly share your experience on such kind of cases and guid us and help us patients age is -23 thanks.
I used pain killer (cyclopam) during my periods due to severe stomach paining. Is there any side effect of this medicine can it create any problem in future.
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.