Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arulprakash SarangapaniYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male and have acidity for last 1 months. I have used ENO powder but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Doctor actually day by day I am loosing my body fat because of that I started loosing my health , I am a lean person but I want to increase my fat my muscles and anything which I eat , most of the times my stomach not able to consume that because of that stomach pain starts, so that is basically my issue.
I am 58 years old female housewife and I am suffering from strange disease. Atleast once in a fortnight I suffer from this disease and may be two times a fortnight sometimes. The disease is that I start feeling pukish and vomiting starts with loose motions. Headache is also too much along with it and I dont feel like having a glass of water. Even. And this stage continues for 24-48 hours and then I become normal like a normal person for yet another 10-15 days. I eat Pantosec-D daily to avoid the same problem as most of the doctors have suggested that it is problem related to gas. Please help and advise.
My mother has undergone hysterectomy procedure 5 mths back but now she is facing pain in her knee joint so she s taking calcium tablets. She daily complains of gas problem Is it due to hysterectomy or due to inactivity how to manage it thanks.
I had a problem since 5 to 7 years of diet. Three times daily I had to go for a latrine. Time is before lunch before dinner and before bedtime. My timings r 10. Am snacks, 2.00 pm- lunch, 6.30 pm- dinner. Is there any solution for this please request you don't suggest to take medicine only exercise or home remedies.
My dad is having gas problem he has done stool test in that chemical examination reaction alkaline was there what that means And what is the solution And diet to follow.
I suffer from hemorrhoids, gas and also suffer from anemia and constipation, I went to many doctors but not affect in health. Please help me and give suggestions.
I am 55 years old. Last five months suffering from kidney calculus 7 mm with hydronephrosis and hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration. What should I do. Suggest home treatment.
My brother is suffering from IBS since last few years. Diarrhoea is the major concern. He is having healthy diet chart but the problem. Is still troubling him. Is der any treatment to cure it permanently?
I am a 23 year old male. I am having digestion issues. Please help me find a good way to digest fully.
4 months I Hv very digestion problem. I expect my stomach heavy block. Bcoz after eating no air circulation. And all time very acidity nd burning stomach. And no clear motion 2 years.
Dear Doctor, I have problem related to digestion or my stomach is not able to generate pressure to clean it. Due to this I always feel irritated & I am not getting proper sleep as well .pls guide me doctor.
Sir, I am 18 years old and I always face the problem about gastric. Please give me a suggestion for cure perfectly.
I have been experiencing throat and sternal pain for the last five years. I can sense the pain clearly only when I move these parts i. E when I twist my chest region or bend my throat. At times I also experience bouts of coughing episodes. And from last two months I have slight wheezing like symptom-I am not sure what it is-once when I had the symptom I went to a nearby health centre and the doctor there said it was the beginning of asthma. The throat and chest pain has been constant for all these years. Doctors have said after endoscopy that I have GERD and LPRD. I have taken RABIUM tablets for four months, followed by" RABEMAC LS" for two weeks. I dont find much relief. Can GERD symptom persist even after taking medicines for this long time?
I have right side kidney cyst from last 4 years. Because of this I have some time very oftenly I have to pass urine or some time very less. Because of this I have very huge gastric problem and having big tommy, having waist ache and increase in weight by 100%.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.