Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AmudhanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am sugar patient with pancreatic problem. Age is 35 years. Can't control sugar suggest measures. Sugar from last 5 years.
I am 31 years old, married. Skinny, don't feel hunger for 12 years. Live52, aristozyme, aptivate many hunger enzyme taken under supervision of physician. Still poor digestion. please tell me about three meal. What to eat in breakfast, lunch or dinner. I suffer from internal weakness. Thanks .
Hello sir, I am 31 years old (male) I had diarrhea one month back I went to hospital stayed there for 48 hours then I was recovered and came back. For 10 days everything was fine except weakness then on one day after eating some different food I felt like suffocated then suddenly I had a loose stool at least 4 times within an hour then my body also got heated but suddenly after drinking electoral powder I feel better then since that day to till today that is since 30 days i am having bowel movements only in the early-morning that too in semi solid yellow color stool after that I feel weak and totally empty stomach then after that since 3 days i am having fenugreek seeds with yogurt after my bowl moment I mean in the early morning with empty stomach since 3 days i am doing this but a little change occurred my bowl timing shifted to 7-8 am in the morning first i'll get a yellow coloured a bit solid stool following with semisolid stool. Sir what exactly is happening to me i am worried is there any chance of getting serious issues is my colon not absorbing fats and electrolytes or when I was admitted in hospital they gave me a lot of injection may be antibiotic is it. Its side effects if so. Is there any home remedies which can get back to me normal the place where I stay is a small village which is very away from good hospitals sir it will be helpful if you can help me with home remedies. If not can you tell me any home test which can estimate the seriousness of my condition.
I am suffering from stomach problem. I always feels urge to go to toilet. Although I relieved well in morning and evening but some times if not properly then I have to go again in afternoon. One more thing which is unbearable is breathlessness whenever I go to toilet both the times. Some time this breathlessness is so severe that I have to take asthalin spray. Also my stomach is feels lumpy and hard every time from center and gains 3 inches in past 2 years. I was a fitness freak in past and regularly did body building for 10-11 years. But from past 8 years I am suffering from this condition, although I still managed to go to gym for some fitness maintenance. From past 3 years my problem is getting worse and now the situation is whenever I eats I feel full every time and breathlessness increases Months over months. I had consulted homeopathy for past 5 years. It helps me but no fully. Pls suggest something to rid of my problem. Now I feels loss of energy, lack o confidence and irritated all the time.
I am 28 old male and working in a school, have to go to school so early hardly get time to take breakfast. As I am taking my meal late having digestion problem? Please advise.
While passing poop I feel mild (but sometimes extreme) pain, but after relaxing for 20-30 min the pain disappears but small itchiness remains, sometimes smell of poop also changes, .Please tell.
I am 22 years old boy . I have 2 problems. 1st - my scrotum area itches suddenly , its not periodic but it happens any time any day. I wash my scrotum area regularly also I shave it so there is not much pubic hairs in this area. 2nd - especially after driving for more than 45 mins my area near anus burns . I wash my anus regularly. please provide solution for both problems.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.