Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I have started body building recently and I am facing some back problem and not getting proper treatment.
I am 25 year old. I got back pain very badly. I am student and I have to do study. Please suggest me exercise or precaution. What I should do now.
Hi I am 28 year old. I have a problem with my knees. Slight deformity(knock knees). Due to which I often feel stress in my legs. So I would like to get fixed of this prob through surgery. So what would be the cost?
My left side leg pain is pat one months one of the doctor advice some medicine but not rectify pls send them suggestion medicine.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and full body pain this problem is increasing day by day and very much unconsciousness feel in this situation please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Getting lots of back pain while working at home please give me some suggestions to get I'd of this pain.
I have both leg foot pain, already stay, scan lab test ar tested and all ar ok, but till now pain not stopped. I request your suggesion. At your early possible time along with your note.
I am suffering from intense pain in my leg from toe to hip. It feels as something is stretching my leg from toe. I am suffering since 4 years approx.
Hi I am 25 years old I am married my body is in pain and i want to increase the belly fat please give me advice.
The back of my legs have been hurting for 2 days now and the pain in both legs Started yesterday and I didn't fall or anything. Yesterday it was hurting for me to walk. I don't know what's going on.
I am 45 years old male since one year I am getting neck pain after sleeping of 4 to 6 hours (in between two shoulders)
My father is 56 year old. 26 march 2015 he got checked his blood sugar in first time and the result is 304. Then he start walking and exercise and again checked the blood sugar on 5th april 2015 the result is 111 again checked the blood sugar on 12th april 2015 the result is 120 date by chart 26 th march 2015 304 after meal 5th april 2015 111 after meal 12 th april 2015 120 after meal but from monday 13th april he feel pain in both legs during sleeping and seating but when he walk he will not feel pain please advise why he feeling pain and what is the right treatment. Waiting eary reply warm regards
I am female age 30 years my back is paining when I got up in the morning I feed my child also tell me what to do?
I have L4, L5 disc bulging problem , some time it pains me that I am unable to move also , How to recover from this. Please help me out.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.