Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 33 years old and have anal fissure from 1 month taking medicines and ointments but not getting results.
I am having Dysentery from this morning, please suggest me a home remedy to stop that. Some suggested to have Lassi or lemon juice. Please suggest me.
Mujhe ek saal pahle jaundice hua tha or fatty liver hua tha Gastrostrologist ko dikhaya tha or 1 saal tak tab khayi But abi 2 mahine se treatment band he sab thik tha Khana pachane me b koi prblem nahi but abi 15 days se mujhe potty jane me kaafi jyada time lag raha he 30 min kr baad b feel hota he ki or jana chahiye but hota kuch nahi Or 2 se 3 hour baad kuch gas type nikalti he fir pet halka hota he Yeh kya problem he aisa kyun ho raha h please tell me koi bimari to nahi.
I am 21 year old male and I was depressed condition for two years, but I am normal now. I always feel burning sensation in chest (acidity) while I used to eat, now I feel sometimes like that, what should I do, is there any problem with my health ?
Sir, When I try to eat at that time my chest burns I have to drink water continues during my meals. And I was prescribed by doctor that it is due to gas they give me the medicine was RAZO-D they tell me to take for a month but now after one month it's not cure please suggest me something.
My mother age 55 has a very simple diet without any spices but still she suffers from stomach pain and diarrhea very frequently. Or sometimes she gets an attack of severe acidity with stomach bloated and continued reflux. Please suggest the remedy.
My dad has ulcer. His stool is continuously getting blackish for occult blood. Can you suggest healthy diet ans fruits for him?
I can't pass stool everyday, I feel some uncomfortable issues in my stomach, I worried about it, so how can I do it daily? Freely?
I usually eat dinner early say at 7: 30-8: 0pm and daily I get up at morning say at6: 30-7am. Many times I feel my stomach like a balloon full of gas and I get a pressure which makes me fart or go to toilet. Due to this I can not sleep long in the morning as I get a pressure right at 7 am. So I need to know why is this happening, what do you say this in your medical term and what should be done to avoid it.
From last 10 to 20 day im facing digestion problem. It might be office work stress issue I think it also effect my body so please give valuable advice.
I am 28 years non married guy I m having anxiety, feeling dreamy dreamy, foggy vision, not getting sleep at all, irritable bowels 4 times in a day. Please help me what medicine I should have ?
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.