Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 years old male. I had unprotected sex with my gf, I ejaculate inside her 3 times & after 10 hour I gave her unwanted 72. Will she be pregnant? Please help.
Today is first day of my periods. I am having pain in stomach waist n legs. But I am having Free less flow of blood. It s very less compare to other first days of my cycle. There is water like flow. Is this because of fingering?
I have minor bleeding from my uterus what is the reason just tell me and also I had taken ipill before 12 days I am pregnant or not.
I am 24 years old female. I had sex with my boy friend without protection. We are not sure that whether the sperm get into my vagina or not? Now we are in a doubt, when we take a pregnancy test? We had sex around 7 days before. Could you please help me Doctor?
Actually I had sex with my girlfriend by using condom & she got pregnant and had miscarriage. Is condom not safe for sex? What was the reason to become pregnant. Please advise.
My gynaec told me during ultrasound that I have excessive amniotic fluid and AFI she mentioned as 13.0 cm. Is it a cause of concern or worry? What should I do ?my baby was seen quite active and in breech position.
Sir, I had sex with my gf 3 weeks ago. Her period date was last 15th dec but she still don't have yet. The pregnancy test report shows negative results two times. What should we do.
Haemotysis without any reason Reported only after having proper meal All types of endoscopies and tests performed, everything normal Having thyroid and pcod.
If after fertilization of egg with sperm, I take contraceptive pill then can it leads to ectopic pregnancy?
I have pcos. But I am getting regular periods. From 2 months my periods were late for 10 days. How can I estimate my condition? Can I be fertile?
I got my periods on 7th may. I am being conscious can I still be pregnant. I n my partner didn't have sex. But he touched my vagina after touching his penis last month. It was seventh day of my period. What do I do?
My wife having problem infection problem in vagina (outside) a kind of red red dots all over and a high itching sensation with pain if its being touched. This problem is from one year. Already being consulted two gyno doctors. But to no avail. Problem is in control if medicine is taken. Otherwise it again be same.. Kindly suggest what can be done.
5 things you should know about menstrual cups
Every day, we see a new thing which makes our life easier and comfortable and menstrual cup is one such thing that makes the life of a woman much easier during those difficult days.
1. Safe and cost effective: these are safe to use and there is no harm or side effects attached to it. You don't have to worry of the hygiene of these cups. These cups have the capacity to hold 30-40 ml of fluid. Tampons and pads are use-and-through and that's why it involves higher cost whereas menstrual cups can be used a number of times which makes it cost-effective.
2. Flexible and reusable: it's a flexible cup which is worn inside vegina where all fluid gets collected. It doesn't absorb the fluid like tampons but only collects it. Unlike tampons, menstrual cups are reusable. You can remove it, throw the fluid and then refix it.
3. Breaking of the seal: you must not use it without breaking the seal. It will be very uncomfortable if the seal is not broken. You will hear a pop voice when the seal gets broken. So, just be careful about this.
4. How to remove: while removing it, it must be pushed downwards just like a bowel movement or push at the time of childbirth otherwise you might face a bit of difficulty but when you have a prior knowledge of how to remove it, it will make things easier for you.
5. Time period: unlike tampons and pads, menstrual cups can be used for a longer period. Time period could go up to 12 hours. So, in a way, it saves your time, energy and is very convenient and easily manageable too.