Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.Singaram
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. A.SingaramYour feedback matters!
Ulcer problem, I am fade up with ulcers in mouth sometime inside throat, which is very severe. I do not understand how it is coming very frequently. In 2-3 days it will come again and again. Need a best suggestion of root cause.
I had cold for two weeks. During that time I sneez my nose strongly, now my cold is gone and new problem started. Now my right ear is blocked for past two days. I asked to check my wife what is inside the ear, she checked and told there is white color block. Can you please suggest a ear drops to clear my ear block.
I am 21 years old I develop ear pain after eating food since a year before do advice something good.
Some time back my brother's son suffered bleeding from his nose. Although I have heard that its not fatal on a hot day. I really like to know the reason behind it?
What to do to get relif in tonsillitis ASAP. Except doing gargle with warm salt water. Paining dogs please help.
Hi doctor, I am carting Godmensia (ginseng and gingko Biloba) and Livocitzene (anti allergies) and bresol (Himalaya), and ear drop for fungal infection. The problem is feeling of heavy ness in ear as something should come out and heavy ness and nervous in forehead. Please advise which combination is better. I am a Sinusitis patient. Please advise. Thanks.
I have 10 months baby .she is suffered with commingling swelling on ear side. But no paid. She will be alright, eating food, good grow-thing. Consulted pediatric surgeon at tirupati. They are telling this case is critical. Please tell me solution immediate.
I have sinus problem from last one year now lightly getting whistle sound while inhaling the breath.
As I am having vertigo problem. What all are its symptoms. Is there any requirements of physiotherapist consultancy for this.
Good afternoon, i am 26 years old suffering from throat infection as swelling for 2 weeks and taken medicine but I am not felling well Plz suggested me
I'm 19 years old male, 6 weeks back In a strip club I kissed a stripper and sucked her nipples and fingered her vagina, I don't know if she was hiv infected but from the next day I got fever, nausea and sore throat but I don't have any rashes so is it possible that she had hiv or I have hiv?
Im having a pain in ears so doctors prescribed me trinerve capsules after taking that there is no much effect happen. Then I taken earwax drops still I feel an blood formation is forming at outer shell and sometimes I feel pain in my eardrum. So I want an advice can I use soliwax ear drops does it give me a quick effect.
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
My baby is 3 month old boy is suffering from running nose and cough for last four days. There is no fever. Is there any role of antibiotic now? And how can I clean his nose?
Hi, I'm suffering from sore throat since this morning. What should I do now? PLEASE suggest me! Thank you.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.