Minor Ot Service Procedures
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Vidyanjali Therapy centreYour feedback matters!
I am ajit age 27 years mai regular volleyball aur badminton khelta hu mera right shoulder me bahut pain hota hai MRI kiya tha par doctor bola normal hai koi problem nahi par x ray me thoda gape dikh raha hai kabhi kabhi bahut jyda pain karta hai Please give me suggestions.
I am having a severe leg pain problem from my childhood. I had consulted to so many doctors but they only prescribed multivitamin or pain killer. Left leg is more painful than right. severe pain in front of the thigh back of the thigh nd back of the leg.
X-Ray Report: Osteophytes seen with sclerosis in lumber vertebra. Disc Space reduced between L4-3 and L3-2 Lumber Spondylosis Doc advised spine support, withdrew it after a few days An MRI was suggested. Would it be helpful? Any immediate precautions, suggestions? Any suggested medication?
I had my meniscus repaired on 28th of july. It was a bucket handle tear. My doctor asked me to take rest for 5-6 months. So now I started mild jogging, but for the past 9 days I feel a little pain in the knee. Is it normal or should I stop jogging?
I am a 26 years old female having pain in my left arm since 3 days and a tingling pain sensation in left chest, is it a heart attack/?i am suffering from low bp and low hemoglobin (10),
I'm suffering from calcium deficiency due to which I'm facing many problems like weakness in bones, joint pains, weak eye sight which is increasing, and the major problem is hair fall and yellow teeth even though I don't smoke or chew tobacco. I'm not married and getting bald. It is effecting my body and personality also. Need best advice regarding medicine/supplement enriched in calcium and diet. Please help me to over this please suggest me what is required
I am suffering from severe muscle n joints pain so I had undergone some tests including RA factor ANA ANCA Anti CCP .all d tests were negative but my VitD25 hydroxy is 14.84 nmol/L. Wat precautions n treatment shall I undergo.
I am suffering from cervical n leg pain for last 4 years. I have used lots of pain relief medicines nd therapies. But I don't work.
My sister age 31 is suffering from hip fracture from past 8 years in right leg and leg is 1.5 inch short from left leg consulted so many doctors .Everyone suggested total hip replacement .the total cost for surgery they are saying around 3 lac. My point of concern is whether surgery is safe and hip replacement will work throughout her rest of the life. After surgery will there be any complications or everything would be normal. Same leg femur bone is little thin compared to left leg. Please suggest.
I got a sprain in my right ankle and was having severe pain so I consulted a doctor where I got xray done of my foot. (X-ray foot AP & oblique and x-ray foot AP & lateral. All the finding were normal) the doctor tied a crepe bandage and prescribed medicines. After all of this my leg is fine I can walk normally but while I bend my ankle towards right it still pains. Kindly help me with this as its been 4 days and there is no complete relief.
I am 22 years old and my bones and joints are wek, please suggest me some liquid medicine to grow up my bones and help in growing calcium.
Popping sound in my left shoulder. I dont have any pain just a popping sound since last 3,4 months it started after my gym sessions.
मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है
When my left elbow pops, sometimes it pains. It happens only in left elbow. I am a regular student. I used to do regular exercises earlier but not now. And sometimes there is mild pain without doing anything. And sometimes in the left side of the shoulder also. My right shoulder & elbow is perfectly alright.
My calf muscles give me lot of pain every night and I massage with olive oil to get rid of it my age is 55 teetotaler kindly advise what should I do to reduce.
I had an ACL hamstring graft reconstruction a month ago. And still can't walk with full balance and limp while walking. Is my graft loose? Am I having some issue with the reconstruction please help me.
Hello I am 31 years old women. I am suffering g from severe heel pain since 6 months. please get me rid of it. My weight is 67. I am having 2 kids.
I am having pain in my left feet on back side. When I stretch my feet, only then I feel pain. I have done my xray and there is no fracture. Is there any way to know the cause of the pain.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.