Doctor in The Zusaanli Health Care
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for The Zusaanli Health CareYour feedback matters!
What is hijama or cupping therapy?
Cupping (hijama) is the process of applying cups to various points on the body by removing the air inside the cups to form a vaccum.
This therapy increases innate and acquired immunity, haemolises old rbc against high pressure gradient and enhances natural excretoey function of the skin.
Human body is kept under physiological homeostasis by the bodys system and organs. Disease etiopathogenesis iccurs against physiological homeostasis and this varies according to etiology of each disease.
1 dry cupping
2 wet cupping
Dry cupping is just applying cups and making a vaccum
Wet cupping here after applying cups it is removed and small pricks are made by using sterile lancet whicb is quite painless a slight ant bite sensation is sensed by the patient and after incision again the cups are placed at the same area and stagnant blood and impurities are withdrawn.
Benefits of cupping in diseases as follows
- Headache, migrane, hypertension. Cough. Influenza
- Hyper cholestrol
- Liver disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diabetes mellitus
- Prostate and erectile dysfunction
- Skin disease
- Heart disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Renal diseases
- Sciatic pain
- Stop smoking
- Menstrual problem
- Anal fistula
- Tingling feet
- Frozen ahoulder
- Finger paraestbeaia
- Tennis elbow
Drink plenty of water at least 3.5 litres to prevent dehydration in Hot Humid weather to protect your kidneys.
1. Use of neem oil externally is very effective for acne prone skin.
2. Consuming neem tablets also helps to fight acne.
3. Drink atealst 8-10 glasses of water per day.
4. Avoid junk food like spicy food, chips, chocolates, sauce etc.
5. Wash your face 4 times a day with a mild face wash.
6. Avoid using cosmetics to your skin, keep it natural.
7. Include work out in your routine for better blood circulation to fight back acne.
Any bodily discharge can be embarrassing. If you don't know how to hygienically cope with vaginal discharge, you may have issues with odor and/or staining that can lead to additional embarrassment. While many discharges are normal and help keep the pH balance of your vagina intact, other discharges can be the sign of real issues that need to be addressed either with over-the-counter medication or by seeing a qualified doctor.
See if your discharge is normal. Normal vaginal secretions will be clear or milky in appearance. This natural lubricant helps clean your vagina, keeping it free from unhealthy germs. Normal secretions are odor-free. Secretions may be thin, stringy or have white spots. If this sounds like your discharge, leave it alone. Natural discharge is very important in keeping your vagina healthy.
Learn the types of vaginal discharge. There are several different types of vaginal discharge. These types are categorized based on their color and consistency. Some are normal, while others may indicate an underlying condition that requires treatment.
- Thick, white, cheesy discharge – This is usually a sign of a yeast infection. May also be accompanied itching or swelling around the vulva.
- White, yellow or grey discharge – Especially if accompanied by a fishy odor, this type of discharge is likely a sign of bacterial vaginosis. May also be accompanied by itching and swelling.
- Yellow or green discharge – A yellow or green discharge, especially when it is thick, chunky, or accompanied by a bad smell, is not normal. This type of discharge may be a sign of the infection trichomoniasis, which is commonly spread through sexual intercourse.
- Brown or bloody discharge – Brown or bloody discharge may be a product of irregular menstruation, but can also be a sign of more serious illness such as cervical cancer if accompanied by pelvic pain or vaginal bleeding.
- Cloudy yellow discharge – This type of discharge, especially if accompanied by pelvic pain, may be a sign of gonorrhea.
Consider the state of your body. Factors that affect vaginal discharge include what you eat, your menstrual cycle, whether or not you're on the pill, if you are breast-feeding, what medications you are taking, whether or not you are pregnant, and whether or not you are under stress.
- You can also be at risk of throwing off your vagina's natural pH balance if you are on antibiotics or if you use vaginal douches, feminine hygiene products or perfumed soaps. While anti-biotics cannot be avoided, douching and scented feminine products should always be avoided as these are bad for your body.
- Other things that can put you at risk include pregnancy, diabetes or other infections that are near or around that area of the body.
Look for foreign objects. Leaving in a tampon for too long can cause unusual discharge. Some women forget they even had a tampon up there! You can also end up with other objects in your vagina which can cause a discharge (as your body tries to expel it). A common example is a piece of a broken condom.
Know the difference between colors and odors of vaginal discharge. Off-color or foul odors in the vaginal region can be the sign of a pelvic infection after you've had a surgery, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), vaginal atrophy during menopause, trichomoniasis or vaginitis, and several other vaginal infections, all of which should be diagnosed by a doctor and treated as advised by your doctor.
- Vaginal discharge with bacterial vaginosis will be gray, white or yellow. It will also have a fishy odor.
- If you have gonorrhea, you might have a cloudy or yellow discharge.
- Yeast infections can be apparent if you have a thick, white discharge. This discharge is often described as having a cottage cheese consistency. Cottage cheese discharge is also characteristic of chlamydia, a common STI.
- If you have an irregular period or endometrial or cervical cancer, you may notice a bloody or brown discharge.
- If you have trichomoniasis, yellow/green frothy discharge that has a bad odor may affect you.
- If you don't have health insurance, there are clinics (like Planned Parenthood) which offer gynecological exams and treatment that are inexpensive or free.
- Avoid taking medication until you know what the cause is. There is medication for things like yeast infections, but you should not self-diagnose a yeast infection if this is your first time getting one. Taking yeast infection medication without a yeast infection can lead to future problems.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff-
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the break out of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!