Doctor in STR Obesity Clinic
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for STR Obesity ClinicYour feedback matters!
i Strongly recommend STR OBESITY CLINIC,Anna Nagar, Chennai for their great services for Weight Reduction, Miraculous remedy for Migraine headache,etc. The doctors , Assistants are very cordial and attend personally every one with good care. For Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Yoga this is the best clinic in chennai._SVP
My face is full of acne and after some days it becomes black spot. I noticed that some black spot disappears after a month. But concerned about the acne which comes regularly.
My daughter is suffering from constipation. She doesn't have any interest to food. I don't offer her such items which is made by milk or maida. Some time I have to put a tablet .so please suggest me what should I do for my baby.
Having so many acne on face and high pain in lower back .not able to sleep in night due to lower back pain.
I am 25 years female, from last 2 months I am suffering from headache and when I go to sleep I feel slight irritation in between my eyebrows. The feeling is like when we wear the specs for the first time. Is here any problem with my eye sight? And also my feet always remain cold irrespective of whether, is it a sign of weakness. Waiting for you answer.
I am suffering from sneezing with a runny nose since last 2 days. Have a feverish feeling too. Am diabetic too taking glycomet 500 sr in morning and storvas 10 at night. Should I take any medicines like allegra 120 or sinarest to stop my sneezing. And if yes what should be the dose?
I am 23 years old female. I have acne scars on my face. Is exfoliation good for acne scars? And if yes than how can I exfoliate my skin at home with home remedies as I have sensitive skin.
My father has blood in urine, so I have done urine test and the findings are as mentioned below: Unrin Analysis Physical Examination 1. Color: P. Yellow 2. Transparency: Hazy Chemical Examination 1. Blood: Trace 2. Urobilinogen: Normal 3. Ketone: Negative 4. Albumin: Negative 5. Nitrite: Positive 6. Sugar: Negative 7. leukocytes: Present 8. PH: 06 Microscopic Examination 1. Epithelial Cells: 3-4/hpf 2. Pus Cells: 12-15/hpf 3. RBC's: 4-5/hpf 4. Cast: Nill 5. Crystals: Nill 6. Fungus: Nill 7. Others: Few motile bacilli Kindly suggest your valuable suggestions. I will be thankful to you. Please help.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Some of the mental health problems that you may suffer from due to a social media addiction are discussed below:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online.