Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Submit a review for Sri Chakra Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda:
- Adopt your ancient ayurvedic medicine system and make your whole and healthy india healthy.
- Ayurveda is not only a medical practice but it is also a science of life.
- It is possible to treat 100 percent of every disease, according to the condition of the disease and the condition of various diseases of the skin are possible in ayurveda.
- Psoriaisis, which is called bark disease in ayurveda, this disease is very good treatment in ayurveda. Ayurvedic classical yoga is proven to be useful for this disease free from the disease.
- If a patient is troubled by psoriasis around you, after taking many medicines, it is not possible to make them aware about ayurvedic medicine.
- We have reliable treatment of dermatological diseases.
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.
What if there is a continuous hair fall at the age of 21. What r the precautions that should be taken to reduce hair fall?
Few year before I straighted my hair in my hand. The cream and fem massaged my hair .but I don't know how to straightening. After that start my problem hair loss ,dandruff, itching and small patches. I think it is fungal infection or scalp ringworm. Dr. any medicine or injection for it.
I have corn on my left leg, can I know that is the treatment or surgery and also the cost involved in the procedure?
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high.