Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Retteri Sri Kumaran Health Centre Private LimitedYour feedback matters!
I am Having severe cold, cough and sneezes with green flum. Also a bit of throat pain too from past 2 days. Please suggest some medications to subside it.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am suffering from sinus since 15 months & I have done treatment in many ent surgeon & general physician in delhi, he prescribed medicine then I used long tym, buy not benefit, now at this tym nose blocking ,headache and cough and voice change problem is occurring, and in this month I also treatment in ent, after 30 days taking medicine, He told me for SURGERY so what should I do, tell me anyone ent sir, please suggest me, mai bahut nervous hu aur ye problem sahi ni ho raha hai, agr surgery se ye sahi ho jaye complete to fr SURGERY COST KYA HOGA, MUJHE KYA KRNA HOGA, TELL ME.
I am suffering from dry throat and tonsils. I doubt that I have tonsil stones. How much money it takes to remove tonsil stones. please tell me.
Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment for Bronchial Asthma
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
Hi Doctor! My MOM is Diabetic and has suffered with tuberculosis pericardial effusion and has undergone pericardial tapping process 9 times in 5 different hospitals. She has completed the course (R Cinex, Moxif 400 Mg, Colchicine, Predmet, Pregaba-M, as suggested by the doctors from 26/01/2015 to 27/07/2016. She used to have some pain left side of chest and back side of left shoulder after the surgery Pericardiosynthesis. Doctor's comforted her by saying the pain slowly gets reduced but will take time, but from last 20 days she is getting trouble regularly with some pain in left side of chest and shoulder. We consulted a chest physician and found out there still some fluid visible in the X-ray. Doctor enquired about symptoms like Cough, Breathing Problem, Digestion etc. But she is not experiencing all those symptoms but has some pain and is comfortable with daily activities like walking, household work. Doctor told us there's no need to worry if there are no symptoms, but Me and my mom are not happy with this suggestion as she is experiencing the pain daily sometimes low and sometimes medium pain. She wants to get rid of that pain completely as she is suffering since 2 years and she is fed up with it. Kindly let me know how to relieve her from this pain, I will send the latest x-ray if needed. Thank You.
Sir muje sinus problm h OR mera Indian air force ka medical 9january ko h. Sir y problem kaise shi hogi.
Causes, Symptoms and the Treatment for Sinus Problems
Mujhe bohot bukar hora h khasi b bohot aari hi m kya kru Dr. Sahab 2 din se mutr b nhi aaparha h letting bhi bohot km or tight aarhi h.
I am suffering from cold cough last 15 days. And after coughing some urine leaking. I am very disturb for that.
The sound of the word cancer can be really traumatic and the fact the one may most of the time be unaware of this condition can be hard to handle. The same is the situation in the case of lung cancer as it does not produce any remarkable signs and symptoms in its early stages. However, there are ways in which you can be aware of this life-threatening ailment. Here are some tell-tale signs of an early stage of lung cancer:
A stubborn cough:
Beware when a cough is lingering on for long with no sign of relief. When a cough is related to cold and respiratory infection, it will subside within a week or so. But in case the cough is persistent, it can be a symptom of lung cancer. You should never dismiss a stubborn cough regardless of whether it is dry or producing mucus. You should talk to a doctor right away as he can check the lungs and may order for other tests to determine whether you have cancer.
Becoming easily winded or shortness of breath is considered the most prominent symptoms of lung cancers. This may occur when cancer blocks or inhibit the airway or when the fluid from the tumor starts building up in the chest. If you find that it is becoming difficult for you to breathe in doing tasks that you found easy before, you should not ignore it.
When the airways become inflamed, blocked or constricted, then the lungs would produce a wheezing and whistling sound while breathing. It can be associated with a host of other causes that are easily treatable but could also be due to lung cancer.
Even though headaches are considered one of the most common health problems, if there is a persistent headache, then it could be a sign that lung cancer has spread to the brain. It is important to understand that all headaches are not associated with the brain metastases. There are times when the lung cancer creates pressure on the superior vena cava which is in charge of supplying blood to the upper part of the brain. This pressure can also lead to headaches.
Pain in the bone:
If the lung cancer has spread to the other parts of the body, then it may produce mild pain in the back and other parts of the body. It tends to become worse during the night when you are resting on your back. But it can be difficult for a commoner to differentiate between muscle and bone pain. In case you are suffering from bone pain, you will see that it is becoming worse with movement. Moreover, lung cancer is also associated with pain in the shoulder, neck, and arm even though it is very rare. You should be very attentive to the pain and aches in the body and consult with an expert at the earliest.
You can easily combat lung cancer if diagnosed and treatment is started in its early stages.
Sir mujhe 4 years se tonsil hai mane bahut jagah dikhaya lekin sahi nahi huwa koi operation ho sakta hai eski wajah se mere left saide gale me sujan rehti hai pls help me sir.
I am suffering from cough last 2 week. I have some problem whenever I heart cough please can you tell what I should be done?
Before understanding treatment of any of the diseases, it is important to understand the disease. Ayurveda recommends knowledge. For Ayurveda treatment for Asthma, let’s understand the disease first.
- The levels of pollution are increased all around the world. We are breathing “bad” inside. Above this we ourselves inhaling a lot of bad things- do we need to discuss that! This is increasing the problems with the “lung-health”. Asthma was not that common like these days it is. It comes in attacks and leaves the body- drained and drenched, with no power of doing something, weak and febrile.
- It is clear from conventional system of medicines that there is nothing like proper treatment with them. They just have some bronchodilators, which can open the “squeezed” bronchial tree for a while and after that the same tree constrict with more power and leaves the effect of medicines reduced.
- If we talk about lungs, these are spongy structures with a lot of “ducts” inside. These ducts are interconnected with many of the small ducts and then to smaller ones. We inhale air and this air should reach to the last corner of the lungs so that oxygen can be absorbed and carbon-dioxide can be exhaled. This is a process of life. This is the oxygen which gives energy to us, a main fuel for the life. If body doesn’t get this fuel for few minutes the “survival” will be questioned and it becomes an emergency. It is same to strangulation, if somebody is strangulated!
- In asthma, the ducts start constricting and overproduction of the mucus (which is otherwise a healthy thing to moist the air and to avoid the dryness), it starts blocking the passage of air and there is no supply of the oxygen to the body and it is an emergency. We keep it in mind while planning for Ayurveda treatment for Asthma.
Ayurveda About Asthma
Patient starts showing signs of “Air -Hunger” ( Breathing with all efforts, were patient tries to inhale maximum volume of the air) and body starts giving up in this all effort, there will be episodes/attacks of cough and once the phlegm is out then only body starts feeling better.
विदाहिगुरुविष्टम्भिरुक्षभिश्यंदीभोजनै: ! शीतापानाशंस्ननराजोधूमातापनिलै: !!
व्यायामकर्मभाराध्यवेगाघातापतर्णपै: !! हिक्का श्वासश्च कासश्च नराम समुपजायते !!
These are some of the causative factors of the Asthma as per Ayurved. These are translated- taking wrong food stuff, eating so much cold food, carrying heavy weights etc. These all cause Asthma.
Ayurveda treatment for Asthma
When it comes to the treatment it is very well documented by Ayurveda that we should do the treatment in a different pattern, and here it is-
स्नेह बस्तिमृते केचिदूर्ध्व चाधश्च शोधनम ! मृदु प्रणयातं श्रेष्ठम श्वासदिनमादिशन्ति हि !!
So the first thing to do with Asthma is to get rid of the Doshas from both above and below routes (Vamana and Virechana) this is the first line of treatment. Medicines are secondary. So the first and foremost treatment of a patient is to clear all his srotas-channels and to ensure that there are no occlusions in the respiratory tract at all. Once the passage is clear, the next step is to make sure that the production of the toxins will be reduced so that there won’t be any further problems with the body.
At Sukhayu Ayurved while providing Ayurveda treatment for Asthma. We follow this line of treatment from Ayurved as it is. We have some marvelous results in treating the Asthma patients.
Panchakarma is the choice of treatment but in kids of younger age, or elderly patients we go with medicines alone and we believe to follow the text of Ayurveda in that too. All the medicines we use are according to the parameters and orders of Ayurvedic text only.
If Panchakarma will be required for the treatment, you might need to stay with us for 15-20 days otherwise a patient can leave on the same day after taking the medicines. Please make a prior appointment before you schedule to come to us. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.