Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Retteri Sri Kumaran Health Centre Private LimitedYour feedback matters!
I am a regular smoker. Now face problems in breathing. I want detoxification. Method's which I can apply at home. Fully clean my lungs.
My daughter is 5 years old. She often have cough which slowly n rapidly turns into whopping cough. Especially in winters. Is it early sign of asthma. She is given salbutamol sulphate syrup+ azithromycin but she gets quick relief after nebulising twice or thrice. She has not been given all the vaccinations. Is this the reason. The doctor has advised her to have influenza vaccine .is there any single dose vaccination, which can cover all the previous leftover vaccinations. please advise.
My father is suffer from t.b and right now he is taking medicine but during sleeping he feels formation of extra saliva and coughing. He is tobacco addict also. What should I do for him.
I have a problem of cough from last 1 years. I have take many medicines but not feel well. Please provide me proper guidance.
As I'm suffering from COPD. Cold things affects immediately. So I kindly request to suggest can I take detox water? If yes then please share some fruits and vegetables which I can use to prepare detox water. Thanks Regards.
My left tonsil has recently become visibly larger than right tonsil and there is a lump in it. Additionally, there is kind of pus at the back. It stinks sometimes and due to my smoking background I'm afraid that if it's something serious. I feel uncomfortable though there is no pain. I've tried all antibiotics as recommended by other doctors but that doesn't work. I am anxious about cancer. I'm 19 years of age. I've quit smoking but I'm really scared. My throat doesn't look good!
I am a patient of acute tonsillitis from the past seven years. Now I want to remove my tonsils and for that I need to know what kind of procedure is there in your hospital whether its a cold knife procedure (old method) or co2 laser (new method for easy removal without excessive bleeding and frequent post surgery recovery of patient. Please let me know about this. thank you.
Hello sir, I want to know that what is the remedies of tonsillitis. When I sleep at night then I can't breath well and coughing also started.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 year female. suffering from pulmonary tb 2015 june, seizure attack nov 2015. Took proper medications from nov akt and levipil. Got mild paralysis in feb 2017. Now it is tb along with thrombosis in brain. Request you for suggestions.
Sir pls suggest a best medicine for plum I am suffering from plum nd sinus always having cold even in mid summer also pls show me the best way to get rid of it. I am too sensitive.
Muz gale me tonsils h one side kanji kabhi morning me blood bhi ata h Kuch khata Khana se taklif Hoti h.
Inhaling steam vapour with zamdubalm, is this method helps in reducing cynas problem and infection in right lung lower right side, does this process helps to reduce the burden of usage medicines or what?
I have two tonsils like nodes on the both side of neck. When I woke up in morning I got sore throat for only 3 to 4 hours which heals by itself everyday. I have reddish skin inside my mouth. Those nodes just like pea in size. There is no pain. I have little bit of cough also. Does these nodes are tonsils.
I have a bad habit of smoking, a minimum of 6 to 8 cigarettes per day since 3 years. Sometimes when I cough from the throat to spit I notice a bit of blood in my spit. It does not happen always but sometimes like once in a month. Is this a sign of throat or lung cancer? Please let me know any precautions or tests I can do.
Sir, I am suffering from TB. So kindly grant gaze to me OK. My Father is suddenly suffering from depression mind. Thanks
If a person gets asthma attack and what if he/she doesn't have inhaler and the hospital is far away. What measures can be taken 2 stop the attack at home?
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.