Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Pediatric Physiotherapy centreYour feedback matters!
I just join gym my weight is 83 kg and hight is 5'6 now a days I feel pain in my right knee is there any reason.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Hello doc, Male, age-25 From last night I am facing with the lower back pain. Still after so many hours passed I am feeling that pain. It starts at around 2 am in night. Presently I have also some discomfort in my stomach with lower back pain Please help me with the remedies. And also suggest is there any serious problem.
Hello Doctor, I am male, age- 25 From Last night I am facing with the lower back pain still after so many hours I am feeling that pain. Pain starts at around 2 am in night yesterday. Presently I have some small discomfort in my abdomen also. Please help for its remedies and suggest either is this any serious issue.
Respected sir/maam, My brother had an accident five year ago. Her head was deeply injured. We did her treatment in private hospital. The doctor performed his operation and said that he will recover in a short time. Her hands & foots do not work perfectly for 5 years. He can not walk. Please tell us how and how to treat her. We do not have much money for treatment. Kindly suggest any govt. Hospital.
I have lower back pain from last 10 days Give me some suggestions for treatment While sitting in office it will pain more.
I am 17 years old boy, I sense back pain in some postures and angles weather it is while sitting or sleeping and some times I feel the pain like pinching my back with a needle for few seconds the pain location is exactly at dorsal and lumbar. Though my bones are normal according to the reports of MRI and also there are no stones in my kidneys I am sensing pain some times. Hope I will get a solution.
Want Acl reconstruction in right knee. Please tell good exercise and supplement medicine to strengthen it.
Hi doctors, am getting pain in my shoulders and neck. Am sleeping in bed where its not equally balanced. Please let me know can I sleep without bed in iron cot with plastic charpoy. Kindly advice.
1 year ago I met with accident and my cervical pr collar bone total broken. So doctors suggest me. For surgery. And dotted the broken bone with titanium plate. And also I have hair line fracture in my right foot. So I want to know is I am able to gym right know. The plate is still attached. So suggest me. Some tips. Or suggestions what kind of things I do. Respected doctor. Also. Give me knowledge how to heel faster. addiction has been stop till after 3 months. Thank you.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache.
- Panckarma: Panchkarma remedies like Kati Vasti and Patra Pinda Sweda etc., are highly benefical and give great results for back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.