Submit a review for Miot HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and 5'8" long my weight is 85 kg, one month since I started running but not loose a single pound what should I do and what should be my diet.
What should I do to remove extra fat from face and chin area? Which exercise? Which food supplement? What to do?
My weight is 70 kg right now I have fat percentage 24 my height is 5 feet 2 inch I don't have any health issues I am 26 year old I want to reduce my weight to 56 is this possible with a good balanced diet and one hour workout my diet I have planed in breakfast chapati lunch salad dinner milk or Daal rice and one time in morning a cup of tea workout will include 30 minutes of jogging and 30 minutes of cycling in how many days will I be able to achieve my target am I planning right or wrong I am mesomorph hourglass by body shape n type.
My TSH is 8.06 T3-100 T4-8.5 I am taking thyronorm 25 mg what mg should I take now And I am gaining weight how to loose weight.
I am getting so fat day by day. But I don't eat more. Last 1 year my gone 60 kg to 75 kg. I want to lose my weight. Please help me.
I want to lose belly fat. My daily intake is lower than the needed intake. Help me what should I do to lose belly fat?
I am 27 year old. I am very fat. I am trying to loss my wait. Now I controlling my food but no result. Now I am 90 kg. What I do?
I have desk job since many years and I work hours ina seat and my weight increased 45to55 kg please help me to reduce my weight doctor and I.
Good morning doctor, I am Asif .from kerala I wish to know how to loss fat from body within 2 weeks .is it possible to anyone. And am very interested to make body fit. Can you help me to suggest dieting methods. I hope a reply from you. Thanks. Doctor have a nice day.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure wherein excess fat and skin are removed to flatten the abdomen. In most of the cases, this surgery is performed to bring back weakened or separated muscles creating a smooth and firm abdomen. When diet and exercise fail to help an individual get the abdominal profile he or she may be looking for, the surgery is performed.
What causes fat and skin buildup around your abdominal region?
Irrespective of the body proportion or body weight you may have, you can still develop an abdomen that sticks out or is loose and flabby. Aging, pregnancy, heredity, changes in weight and surgery are a few of the common causes of the buildup of excess fat and skin around this area.
Who can opt for this surgery?
- The procedure is suitable for both men and women. - If you are a woman who has had several pregnancies, the surgery can help to reduce the extra skin that gets formed as well as tighten your abdominal muscles.
- - The procedure can help both men and women who have extra flab to get rid of the fat deposits that get settled around the belly region. Even loose skin can be corrected through this procedure.
Types of Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck surgery is of 2 types:
- Complete tummy tuck- In this classical form of tummy tuck, the abdomen is cut from the hipbone to hipbone before the skin, tissue or muscle is contoured as needed. During this surgery, the belly button is moved and drainage tubes are placed under your skin.
- Partial tummy tuck- This form of mini tummy tuck is usually performed on individuals whose fat deposits are present below the belly button. Usually lasting about 2 hours and unlike complete tummy tuck, it does not involve surgically moving the belly button.
Benefits can you expect:
Regarding benefits, the procedure is known to offer the following:
- Tightened abdominal muscles for a flat abdomen.
- Improved body contour, especially of the abdomen.
- Improved confidence of the person.