Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Miot HospitalYour feedback matters!
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should visit your dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.
The main causes of hair falling in younger age are- chronic diseases, improper way of having diet, excessive burden on the mind, severe fever, hormones disorders or hereditary hair fall.
Homoeopathic medicines in hair problems
1. Selenium:- cold natured patient suffers from hair fall of eyebrows, moustache and genitals
2. Fluoric acid:- the hot natured patient suffers from hairs fall.
3. Acid phos:- provides relief if the patient suffers from grey hair in early age or hair fall due to worry.
4. Mezereum:- if symptoms like- dandruff in the head, hair dryness, layers on the skull like chalk, constant itching in the head, etc.
5. Nitric acid:- the patient suffers from purulent pimples in the head with hairs fall due to which, he is not able to touch his head by his hands.
6. Kali-carb:- in the conditions of hair fall with dryness in the head. All hair problems end by taking this medicine.
7. Syphilinum:- hairs fall stops within few days if correct potency is taken.
8. Antherum:- if the patient suffers from hairs falling of beard
9. Lycopodium:- lycopodium is considered as very effective medicine if any one suffers from hairs fall; grey hair.
10. Thuja:- if the patient suffers from hair fall due to dryness in the head and scabby dandruff, using the mother tincture of thuja is very beneficial.
11. Ustilago:- if the patient suffers from following symptoms like- hairs falling in early age and stop growing of hairs again after falling once, etc,
12. Phosphorus and calcarea phos:- in symptoms like- hairs falling in bunches as one bunch of hair falls from one portion of the head and after that another bunch of hair falls again, etc.
13. Natrum muriaticum & sepia:- if a woman suffers from hairs falling during her pregnancy.
14. Arsenic:- if the patient’s hair falls due to weak hair root and he suffers from head dryness, skin dryness, etc,
Homoeopathic treatment cures hairfall completely if correct potency is choosen. No side effects.
I have black marks on my face and having holes on face can I remove this black mark and holes from face? And I am having oil in face Any home remedy?
I am facing problem of dandruff and hairs falling last 1-1.5 years. I have used oil n shampoos also but I didn't get positive results Pls suggest me.
If you've ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you've heard about chemical peels. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure.
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not the same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. They are rarely performed nowadays. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heel in 2-3 weeks but usually remains red for a few months.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms. Chemical peels can do wonders for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely.
I mentioned that I got a small patch my lower lip after I peeled the skin so one of doctor in Lybrate suggested me to apply tricort ointment which is not available so please suggest something which should be available.
I am 18 years old And m suffering from heavy hair fall from 1 Year My half of the hairs has gone I used homeopathic medicines shampoo oil home remedies ayurvedic vaidyanath also but no one can stop my hair fall.
I am detected with pcod and taking krimson 35 .my face is completely ruined by acne and facial hairs.
I'm 24 years old female, i'm having a ball like thing at my breasts from the age of 13 and it pains when touch and now from a month it started paining. So what is the problem and its cure?
Hello doctors. Mere husband ki age 36 hai uske sir ke Bal bahut hi kamzoor gokar jhardhgaye yani ke hair loss problem pochai ka jo hisa hai vaha par ziyada bal hain please doctor in he my kounse food khalan aur kounse treatment Karna please tell me it's reqvest.
I uses large amount of oil and now I have pimples on my forehead. Is it true that using a large amount of oil will cause pimples? I am a boy under 15 years.
I have stretch marks around my arm region I'm not going to any gym but they appeared I'm now loosing my confidence as I'm a student still please help me when will they disappear or how to treat them to fade away permanently my age is 20 and I'm male.
Hey doctors .i m 21 years oil recently maine apna vitamin d3 ka check karaya. I have only 6 ng d3. I have allot of hair loss. I also have joint problem. My backbone starts bending. My pelvic joint don't show to much movement. All the joints become stiff .even the fingers are also stiff. My weight is gaining day by day. I am of 68 kg n 4 foot 7 inch in height. Suggest me .tht how can I make my rest of life better. Plzz doctors.
During shave at a saloon I had a cut on my face with a pimple getting cut. It did not cause any blood. Still is it risky if the old blade is used? Does any virus survive on blades to get transmitted?
Hair fall from five years. I masturbate weekly thrice. But my friends told that masturbating results in hair loss.
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.