Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Mehta Hospitals Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
आकर्षण का संबंध वैसे तो पूरे शरीर से होता है पर जब बात सुंदरता कि की जाए तब सबसे पहले ध्यान में आता है चेहरा और गला। इसलिए आकर्षक बनने के लिए जरूरी है कि चेहरे की ज्यादा केअर की जाए। और ऐसे में हम में से ज्यादातर लोग चेहरे का ख्याल तो रख लेते हैं पर, गला छूट जाता है जिसकी वजह से कई बार हम अपने गले को छिपाने को मजबूर हो जाते हैं। हम बालों को ऊपर उठाकर नहीं बांध पाते तो कई बार ओपेन नेक के कपड़े नहीं पहन पाते। तो ठीक है अब आपको इस उलझन से देंगे छुटकारा हमारे बताए गए कुछ घरेलू नुस्खे।
गले के काले या मटमैले दिखने की कुछ खास वजहें होती है जैसे कि
• साथ ही साफ-सफाई में कम
• लंबे समय तक पसीना आना
साथ ही कई लोगों नैचुरली शरीर से ज़्यादा गला काला होता है जिसे अकेंथिसिस्निग्रिकेंस कहते है। और यह ज्यादा रंजकता के कारण होता है। जो की गले की स्किन्स की सिलवटों मे रहता है।
हालांकि पैसे खर्च किए जाए तो मार्किट में इस समस्या से कुछ हद तक निज़ात पाया जा सकता है, पर यह उपाय खरचेलू और साइड इफ़ेक्ट के रिस्क से भरा हुआ है। पर आपको इन रिस्क के चक्कर मे पड़ने की कोई जरूरत नहीं आप बस बताए हुए कुछ नुस्खों को आजमाएं और साफ सुथरी चमकती दमकती गर्दन से लोगों को अट्रैक्ट करें।
1. कच्चा दूध
कच्चा दूध आपकी त्वचा को साफ़ करने के लिए मशहूर है। गर्दन का काला होना सालों से गर्दन के भाग पर गन्दगी का जमते रहना हो सकता है।
तो बस आप एक कप कच्चा दूध लें, इसमें रुई का टुकड़ा डुबोएं और अपनी गर्दन के उस भाग पर लगाएं, जहाँ आपको काली त्वचा दिख रही हो। आप यह नुस्खा कुछ समय तक जारी रखें फर्क आपको जल्द नज़र आने लगेगा।
2. एलोवेरा जेल
एक एलोवेरा की पत्ती और इसे बीच से फाड़ लें। इसके जेल का भाग बाहर निकाल लें और अपनी गर्दन के काले हुए हिस्से पर लगाएं और 20 मिनट तक वैसे ही रहने दें, और फिर ठन्डे पानी से धो लें।
टमाटर त्वचा के काले पड़ गए भागों को साफ़ करने में अहम किरदार निभाता है। कई बार सनबर्न से गर्दन का पिछला हिस्सा काला पड़ जाता है। और ध्यान रहे त्वचा की यह काली परत एक दिन में पैदा नहीं होती, बल्कि इसे इस रूप में आने में कई साल लग जाते हैं। इससे निजात पाने के लिए टमाटर का एक भाग काटें और इसके रसभरे भाग को अपनी गर्दन काले हिस्से पर रगड़ें, कुछ मिनट बाद ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
4. ककड़ी का रस
ककड़ी का रस बेजान त्वचा में चमक प्रदान करता है। साथ ही उसे निखारता भी है। कद्दूकस ककड़ी या ककड़ी के रस को आपकी गर्दन पर लगाये और इसे हलके हाथो से मसाज करे बाद में गुलाब जल से इसे साफ कर ले।
5. आलू का रस
आलू के टुकड़े को अपनी गर्दन के गहरे रंग पर मसाज करे। यह एक अच्छा घरेलु उपाय है। आप किसा हुआ आलू, कद्दूकस आलू और कटे हुए आलू का भी उपयोग कर सकते है।
6. नींबू का रस
नींबू के रस और गुलाब जल को बराबर मात्रा में ले। अब इस मिश्रण को आपकी गर्दन के गहरे रंग वाले हिस्से में लगाये। इस विधि का प्रयोग एक महीने तक हर रात करे। आपकी त्वचा में निखार नज़र आएगा।
7. बादाम का तेल
बादाम के तेल को हल्का गर्म करे और इसे आपकी गर्दन के गहरे हिस्से पे लगाये। यह उपाए महीने में एक बार करें। यह आपकी त्वचा को निखारने के साथ साथ आपके रक्त का बेहतर परिसंचरण करता है।
8. संतरे का गुदा
संतरे के गूदे का उपयोग एक बहुत ही अच्छा प्राकृतिक उपाय है। संतरे के गूदे के पाउडर को दूध के साथ मिला के एक मिश्रण तैयार कर ले। अब इस मिश्रण को गर्दन के गहरे रंग पे लगाये और कुछ देर बाद साफ़ पानी से धो लें।
9. काबुली चने का आटा
काबुली चने का आटा एक बहुत ही अच्छा प्राकृतिक स्क्रब है, जो बेजान त्वचा में जान लाता है साथ ही साथ आपकी त्वचा को निखारता भी है हल्दी त्वचा को निखारने में बहुत ही मददगार होती है। कुछ काबुली चने के आटे में एक चुटकी हल्दी मिलाये अब इस मिश्रण को गर्दन के गहरे रंग वाले हिस्से में लगाये और उसके सूखने के बाद पानी से धो ले।
10. बेकिंग सोडा
आपकी गर्दन को निखरी बनने के लिए यह एक सही विधि है। बेकिंग सोडा में थोड़ा सा पानी मिला कर पेस्ट बनाएं और गले के काले हिस्से पर लगाये सूख जाने पर पानी से धो ले।
11. चंदन पाउडर
आपकी त्वचा की खोई रंगत और चमक वापिस लाने लिए चन्दन पावडर एक बहुत अच्छा नुस्खा है।
थोड़े चन्दन पाउडर में गुलाब जल मिला के मिश्रण बनाये अब इसे गहरे हिस्से में लगा के सूखने दे। बाद में साफ पानी से धो लें।
12. शहद और टमाटर
शहद त्वचा में नमी लाता है और टमाटर त्वचा को प्राकृतिक रूप से निखारता है। शहद और टमाटर के मिश्रण को गर्दन के गहरे हिस्से पर लगा के 15-20 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दे। इसके बाद साफ पानी से धो ले। बेहतर रिजल्ट के लिए रोजाना इसका प्रयोग करे।
गले को क्लीन करने के लिए दही को बेस्ट होम रेमेडीज समझिए। जो त्वचा को निखारता है, इसमें प्राकृतिक अम्ल होता है जो आपकी त्वचा पर हुए धब्बो को हटाता है साथ ही साथ यह त्वचा को नमीभीदेता है।
दही को आपकी गर्दन के गहरे हिस्से पर लगा कर छोड़ देंफिर साफ पानी से धो लें।केवल 2 हफ्तों में आपके गले में आने लगेगा निखार।
मैंम मेरा irregular period problem है जो पिछले 3,4 सालों से है और 2 से 3 महीने के बीच आता है जो कि पहले फ्रेश होने के बाद कोई दर्द नही होता था लेकिन इस बार पेट और कमर लेकर बहुत ज्यादा दर्द कर रहा है उम्र 19 मैं please अभी के लिए मुझे कोई सलाह या दवा का नाम बता दीजिए
Vaginitis is a vaginal disorder, which is characterized by pain, itching and inflammation. It is usually caused due to an imbalance of the bacteria in the vagina. It may also occur because of low estrogen levels after menopause.
Vaginitis is classified into four types:
- Yeast Infections: These infections are caused by a fungus known as candida albicans.
- Bacterial Vaginosis: This disease results from an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina.
- Vaginal Atrophy: Vaginal atrophy (vaginal inflammation resulting from tissue shrinking and thinning) occurs due to low estrogen levels in the body.
- Trichomoniasis: This disease is caused by a parasite and is usually transmitted through sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
- Itching in the vagina
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina
- Intense pain while having sexual intercourse
- Vaginal discharge that changes in color and amount
- Intense pain while urinating
Note: The cause of the disorder depends on the type of vaginitis you have; bacterial vaginitis results from an imbalance of the bacteria in the vagina. Yeast infections result from an overgrowth of fungi in the vagina. Trichomoniasis is caused by a single celled parasite 'Trichomonas vaginalis'.
Pilonidal sinus - (रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास नासूर)-
दोस्तो आज हम रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास होने वाले नासूर के बारे में चर्चा करेंगे.
Pilonidal sinus एक ऐसा रोग हैं जिसमें रोगी के natal clefts के बीच mid sacrococcygeal line में एक या अनेक छिद्र बन जाते हैं जिसमें शुरू में itching होती हैं तथा बाद में वहां सें seropurulent discharge होता रहता हैं तथा रोगी को बैठने पर दर्द होता हैं
इसे jeep disease भी कहते हैं
Pilonidal sinus के बहुत से कारण हो सकते हैं जिनमें से प्रमुख कारण इस प्रकार हैं -
1. अधिक समय पर एक ही जगह पर बैठे रहना
2. साइकिल, मोटर साइकिल,गाडी का अत्यधिक चलाना या बैठना
3. Hairy व fatty body होना
1. रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास एक या अधिक छिद्र बनना तथा उसमें से seropurulent foul discharge होना
2. बैठने पर दर्द होना
3. भारीपन लगना
आयुर्वेद में इसकी एक मात्र चिकित्सा क्षार सूत्र ही हैं औषधि चिकित्सा से इसको ठीक करना मुश्किल हैं
विभिन्न रोगियो में किये गये क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा प्रयोग से ये सिद्ध हुआ हैं कि क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा इसके उपचार की एक महत्वपूर्ण चिकित्सा हैं
- In Ayurveda AARTAV SHUDDHI (Cleansing of uterus, ovaries/reproductive system) is a procedure for regularising menstruation as the first main step which consumes, in many cases, upto four to six months. Once this regulariry is achieved, further steps to induce conception are taken and then once that achieved, medicines are given to establish the foetus health.
- Barring some major issues, if the causes are due to functional fault, the conception is achieved. Some 'lekhan dravya' (curetting herbs) are capable of clearing small cysts, polyps too. Obesity like issues are controlled by managing hormonal balance.
- Most of this traditional wisdom is not explored yet in terms of modern documentation.
- There are no side effects of these herbs, nor these interact with modern drugs.
There was a couple ( X & Y) who had come to me for alleviation, from their sexual dysfunction. They were extremely distressed and were not having sex since a long duration, their communication had eroded and they were just existing for the kids sake. However the lady finally took the step and decided to seek help that is when she searched for a lady doctor who is into sexual medicine, approached her spouse and convinced him.
- When I examined their case in my chamber I found them to have a lot of sadness and bitterness. The husband complained that his wife was completely non responsive sexually hence he did not want to have sex with a cold corpse. out of anger & to teach the wife a lesson stopped having sex with her. He confided that he didn't have any affairs due to his conservative upbringing plus he loved his kids too much to get involved anywhere as he saw his office colleagues suffer as an aftermath of an affair.
- The wife said to me she did care for her husband but she was NoT sexually satisfied by her him in any case so she was glad that they don't have sex at all but off late it has been pricking her her mind that the gap was increasing between them drastically hence she wanted to repair it.
- I put the couple on sex Therapy which teaches a couple to unlearn and relearn about the art of sensuality. Touching is a very significant part of sexuality and sensuality, opening all our five senses while touching sensually, whispering sweet nothings, giving and taking feedback of what feels good and preserving intercourse for the last part of the treatment modality. Also they began to slowly communicate via SMS and emails about needs, wants & fantasies. Complimenting each other, rediscovering their physical pleasure. The Couple was compliant and followed their doctors advice.
- With the above case as example I would like to stress on the fact that women want a communicative partner who is kind and passionate rather than only an orgasm. Women look for wanting be desirable in their partners eyes, they want a hard erection rather than a long penis. Women's sexual wants are rather simple but inability to communicate makes it look complex. Please don't hesitate seeking medical advice when in need, a stitch in time saves nine! So now that some mysteries are open guys please take the hint and see your sexual lives bloom.
My MC period date was 30 june and I had intimate on 30 june. After the intimation I use UNWANTED 72 with in 12h. If normal period occurs then my Next MC will be on 30july but it doesn't. Still Today (16August) my period not occurs. My MC date was on 30july but extra 16 days gone still I am not in MC period and I suffering from several abdominal pain and stomach pain. In the 30 june to 8august I had sex with using protection (condom. I had done Pregnancy test twice but it was negative. Can I get proper advice on it.
There are a number of potential benefits from corn oil, including its ability to prevent oxidative stress, reduce inflammation, lower “bad” cholesterol, protect the skin, boost vision health and minimize allergic reactions, among others. However, there are also some side effects you need to consider, including weight gain, a higher risk of cancer, and potential toxicity. Some of these side effects are heavily dependent on the type of corn oil you use, and the manner in which it was extracted from the corn itself.
Corn oil is derived from the germ of the corn plant, one of the most widely grown and relied on crops in the world. Due to this huge availability, corn oil is one of the most inexpensive vegetable oils, and thus one of the most popular. Corn oil can be acquired through an extended process of expeller pressing, refinement, and steam distillation. While this creates an oil that has a very high smoke point, making it ideal for cooking purposes, it also saps many of the beneficial compounds from the oil, in which case, there are few health benefits. That being said, even the unrefined version of this oil is very high in fat and calories, and is considered less healthy than many other vegetable oils, such as olive or almond oil. If you want to benefit from using corn oil, seek out varieties that have been cold-pressed, and are labeled organic or unrefined. These will have a lower smoke point, but will also possess the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that provide corn oil’s various health benefits.
Uses, benefits and nutrition facts of corn oil
- People primarily use corn oil as a cooking oil, due to its semi-neutral flavor and cost, in comparison to other vegetable oils. However, some people use organic corn oil in medicinal or topical applications, and even as a massage oil. The efficacy of this oil for health depends on the source and processing method of the oil. Unrefined, organic corn oil delivers some benefits, as explained below.
- Cholesterol levels: monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are both needed by the body, as they can help to control inflammation and excess cholesterol. However, these fats aren’t balanced in most forms of corn oil, particularly in refined varieties. Therefore, this oil can reduce blood pressure and balance cholesterol in very limited quantities, so use the oil sparingly when cooking.
- Inflammation: both omega-3 and omega-6 are known to work against inflammation, when consumed in moderation in the body. This can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, as well as headaches, gastrointestinal problems and even inflammatory conditions of the skin.
- Vision health: there are other ingredients besides fats in corn oil, such as flavonoids and antioxidants, such as lutein, which can reduce free radical activity in the body. Specifically, lutein is able to protect vision health and prevent the development of cataracts.
- Antioxidant effects: monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, flavonoids, and vitamin e all have antioxidant properties, which can help reduce oxidative stress throughout the body. When used in moderation, this oil can help to prevent chronic disease, and even lower the occurrence of certain cancers, while also helping to make the skin look and feel younger.
- Allergies: some of the compounds in corn oil have been known to reduce allergic reactivity in the body, helping to keep symptoms of asthma and rhinitis at bay. Although corn oil is rarely used as a topical oil, it can help allergic reactions on the skin when applied directly.
- Skin conditions: whether you use corn oil directly on your skin or consume small amounts of it, the antioxidants and tocopherols in the oil will help prevent skin infections and help to relieve irritation, blemishes, eczema and psoriasis. It can even help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other age spots. However, remember that this oil is very high in fat, and should always be consumed in moderation, no matter how good it makes your skin look!
Although there is some debate about the health effects of corn oil, the nutritional facts of this oil are quite clear, and when used in responsible amounts, this oil can provide certain key nutrients to the body. Monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats can be found in high levels in unrefined corn oil. This includes linoleic and oleic acids, although when it comes to the balance of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids in corn oil, the ratio is far from ideal. There are nearly 50 times more omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids, whereas the recommended ratio is 1: 1. You can also benefits from the high levels of vitamin e in this oil, as well as limited levels of vitamin a, xanthins and trace amounts of other antioxidant compounds.
Side effects of corn oil
There are numerous side effects of corn oil, including potential toxicity, increased risk of cancer, increased risk of cardiovascular disease, stomach irritation, and weight gain. Even when used in small amounts, people seeking a healthy vegetable oil are typically directed away from corn oil. If you are going to use this oil, however, be sure to use organic and unrefined corn oil, which will have the highest level of potentially beneficial compounds.
- Heart health – although there are some monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in corn oil, the balance of omega-3 to omega-6 is wildly skewed, and this oil remains very high in fat. A single tablespoon contains more than 20% of your daily fat allowance. It can cause cholesterol problems for some who use an excessive amount, particular those who are already dealing with cardiovascular issues.
- Cancer – some studies have found a connection between excess levels of omega-6 fatty acid and increased levels of prostate cancer. While certain elements of corn oil can help prevent cancer, others may increase your risk in other ways.
- Toxicity – due to the high level of herbicide and pesticide use in agricultural practices, and the various countries where corn oil can be produced, there is a chance of toxicity in this oil. This can manifest in trouble with your liver and kidneys. As mentioned before, it is important to know exactly where your corn oil comes from.
- Obesity – corn oil may have some health benefits, but it is also very high in calories (more than 120 per tablespoon, compared to 40 per tablespoon of olive oil). As a result, excessive use of this oil can significantly boost your daily caloric intake, and you may not even realize it, easily compromising your weight loss goals.
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
She will be an 3 month pregnant on this 19 August .And on last Friday she has taken misoprostol and mifepristone kit but still she didn't get her periods till now. So what we should do now? Please advise.
As the name suggest, Abhayanga means massage. It is one of the pre-purification measures of detox therapy. Oil is massaged into the skin through gentle to medium pressured strokes; that helps to eliminate body toxins and makes the superficial and deep skin tissues soft and supple. Snehana is done daily for three to seven days, as indicated by your physician.
- Vata diseases
- Joint pain
- Neuromuscular & skeletal diseases
- Dryness of the body
- As rejuvenative technique
Abhyanga is the application of warm, herb-infused oil to the entire body from head to toe. As the oil is applied to the skin using rhythmic motions and synchronized massage movements; it penetrates deep into the tissues to eliminate toxins at the cellular level. It prepares the body for shoddhan procedures like Vaman and Virechana.
Patient is advised not to have a heavy meal before the therapy. He can consume liquid foods like hot milk or soup in moderation prior to procedure.
After therapy: Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Rejuvenates whole body
- Enhances blood circulation
- Beautifies and moisturizes the skin
- Tones muscles and increases tissue strength
- Enhances joint mobility
- Alleviates Vata dosha
- Reduces the pains and aches in the muscles and the adjoining skeletal system
- Removes the toxins of the body
Hi, I have 5 month kid and is breastfeeding, we do not want to have baby for next 2 years. I just want to know which option would be best for not conceiving apart from pills and condom. I heard about injection for every 3 months. Does it have any side effects? Please advise.
- Vata diseases.
- Dryness of the body.
- Neuro muscular & skeletal diseases.
- Preparation for detoxification therapy (Vaman and virechana). Oleation (snehana) – Internal is carried out as singular therapeutic measure for many diseases but in majority of the cases it is done as preparatory treatment for shodhana therapy (Vaman and virechana)
Oleation (Snehana) – Internal is carried out mainly with the help of medicated ghee selected accordingly to the disease & dosha condition in gradually increasing doses after assessing the agni. At times combination of various other material like oil, ghee, vasa, majja or their combinations are used. There are two methods for internal oleation:
- Acchha sneha. Where a sneha drug (Ghee or other) is directly ingested without any addition except a pinch of saindhava.
- Vicharana sneha. In this case the sneha is mixed with some or other food & eaten or it is taken by some other route than oral route
Before The oleation (snehana) – internal has to be taken on empty stomach if it is to be used for shodhana therapy. The patient should have taken his last food atleast 10 hrs prior to snehapan. After Patient is advised to have only warm water after snehapan (normaly ghee). If other material is used for snehana then accordingly various soups are to be used. Patient is not supposed to have anything except hot water until he still has the smell of the ghee in his eructation. Food should be consumed only when patients feel hungry. Heavy, very spicy & junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Oleates the body.
- Moisturizes the entire body from within outside.
- Improves the elasticity of the body.
- Increases the mobility of the all the systems.
- Alleviates the vata.
- Reduces the pains, aches from the muscle & adjoining skeletal system.
- Dislodges the toxins of the body & helps in bringing to the GI tract.
The oleation (snehana) – Internal should not be carried out without consultation. Should not be used in the patient with intolerance without testing. The doses has to be increased gradually.
Panchakarma is the ultimate mind-body healing experience for detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being. It is one the most effective healing modality in Ayurvedic Medicine. It promotes Detoxification and Rejuvenation. It is recommended on a seasonal basis, as well as when an individual feels out of balance or is experiencing illness.
Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that means “five actions” or “five treatments”. This is a process used to clean the body of toxic materials left by disease and poor nutrition. Normally the body has the innate ability to efficiently process and remove these waste materials, including the vitiated doshas. However due to one’s repeated dietary indiscretions, poor exercise patterns, lifestyle, and genetic predisposition the digestive enzymes, metabolic co-factors, hormones, and agnis which regulate the body’s internal homeostasis become disorganized. This can lead to the accumulation and spread of toxins throughout the physiology resulting in disease. This waste matter is called ama in Ayurveda. Ama is a foul-smelling, sticky, harmful substance that needs to be completely evacuated from the body.
Panchakarma will remove the excess doshas and correct imbalances in them as well as eliminate the harmful ama out of your system through the body’s own organs and channels of elimination (colon, sweat glands, lungs, bladder, urinary tract, stomach, intestines, etc). Panchakarma purifies the tissues at a very deep level. It involves daily massages and oil baths, herbal enemas, nasal administrations. It is a very pleasurable experience. Ayurveda recommends Panchakarma as a seasonal treatment for maintaining mental and physical hygiene and balance.
Panchakarma is a five-fold therapy; it is highly individualized based on the needs of the individual depending on the Ayurvedic constitutional type, doshic imbalances, age, digestive strength, immune status, and many other factors. Depending on each individual’s needs all or only parts of the five therapies are utilized. Specially trained therapists must administer these procedures in a definite sequence for a specified period of time. In addition, although Panchakarma is for the most part a delightful and comfortable therapy, there can be periods of discomfort associated with the profound release of toxins, which does occur. It is therefore essential that a knowledgeable expert who can recognize the signs of properly and improperly administered Panchakarma supervise the therapy. Fortunately these signs were meticulously recorded by the ancient vaidyas.
The panchakarma means Pancha and Karma. Pancha means five and Karma means therapy(Treatment).
The five methods or panchakarma are the elimination of vitiated doshas from the body.
- ANUVASANA VASTI
- NIROOHA VASTI
Before doing this Panchakarma procedures a physician has to consider the strength, age, sex, disease condition, constitution etc., of the patient.
Panchakarma Benefits :
- The vitiated doshas will be eliminated from the body through the elementary tract.
- The power of digestion and metabolism is enhanced.
- Diseases are cured and health is restored.
- The sense faculties , mind, intelligence and complexion becomes clear.
- Gains strength.
- The individual will not be affected by old age and lives long healthily.
- Rejuvenates the body.
- Prevents diseases in the body. Increases power of Immunity.
- Nourishes the body.
- Revitalises the nervous system.
Hi I have taken copper T for 3 year it one year over but threads are now not visible is there any serious issue? But I am not having any sorts of problem nor any pain and my periods are also normal and on date please suggest me.
Antibiotics are generally used when a person comes down with an infection or viral issues. This kind of medication is usually prescribed to stop the growth of the microorganisms, bacteria and virus that causes the infection. Yet, there are many people who do not want to have medicines or give the same to their children at all times. So you can also try some natural kitchen ingredients that act as antibiotics.
This can also save you a trip to the pharmacist. Just look around your kitchen the next time you have an infection and try to look for the following ingredients so that you can treat the same in a natural and organic manner.
- Garlic: This is a wonder ingredient that is used for a variety of purposes inside and outside the kitchen. Garlic has been used as a condiment in all Indian cuisines since time immemorial. The compound present in garlic is called allicin which has properties that are similar to penicillin. This is a natural antibiotic that can stop the growth of the virus and the bacteria so that the infection can be treated in a natural manner. Besides being an antibiotic, this ingredient also works as an anti inflammatory drug. From colds to managing cardiovascular problems and all kinds of infections, this ingredient can help in treating a variety of conditions.
- Honey: Honey is a rich ingredient that should be taken on a daily basis so that one can not only treat, but also prevent various kinds of infections and other conditions. The high levels of antioxidants can help in removing the toxins and the bacteria so that the infection can be removed from the body. This can also be applied as an antiseptic on the skin when there is an infection or a cut.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a vegetable that is rich when it comes to sulphur. This is an element that is known as a good infection medication especially for skin eruptions like corns and various other kinds of issues. Vitamin C is also another ingredient that is present in cabbage. The combination of sulphur and this vitamin helps in fighting infection and also preventing the same. You can have lots of cabbage in your vegetable preparations as well as salads.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another ingredient that is known to help in many matters. One can effectively manage one’s weight and manage chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. This can also help in fighting infections if taken in its raw form. This is also an antiseptic element that helps in preventing infections if one has had any wound. This can also be used to sterilize the area where one gets wounded as it is a chemical free astringent.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the best antibiotics and antiseptics that can also help in removing the toxins that are present in specific parts of the body. This will help in fighting infections and preventing the same, if taken on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.