Doctor in Margaret Sidney Hospital
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Margaret Sidney HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male, I am having grey hairs from last 8 years now it is almost all the hair are grey .what should be the right medicine?
Meri face sensitive or dry h.1 years s mere face par kuchh allergy jesse ho rah h.red red ho k ho rah he. Me rat ko melacare cream use karti hun. But jab me kuch use nehi karti hun skin bht dry hokar base ho rah h.but mujhe much ayurveda treatment bataiye. Bas ye sirf upper and lower lips area or forehead m h ho rah he. Or mere skin bhut sensitive h.face ko clean karne k time v bht red ho jada h.kese kam hoga bataiye.
I hv pigmentation on my cheeks & keep getting acne. Hormonal issues seem to have generated facial hair as well. Skin is very sensitive &, hydroquinone or similar ingredients don't agree with me pl help with prescribe medicines.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
1. Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
2. Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
3. Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
4. Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
6. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
7. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.