Doctor in Maamallan Siddha Maruthuva Nilayam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Maamallan Siddha Maruthuva NilayamYour feedback matters!
My aunt is of age 25 and she is suffering from the vaginal infection ,and itching in vagina internally. doctor told that ,she may be suffering from bacterial infection or may be the possibility of kidney stone. Whole day she suffers from the internal itching in vagina.
Adulteration is a legal term meaning that a food product fails to meet the legal standards. One form of adulteration is an addition of another substance to a food item in order to increase the quantity of the food item in raw form or prepared form, which may result in the loss of actual quality of food item. Its important to understand how can we protect ourselves from consuming adulterated food.
For actual treatment of disease, allopathy: homeopathy has no effect on the human body whatsoever and cannot treat, cure, or prevent anything.The debate of homeopathy vs. allopathy will go on. But what is required is to analyze both and choose the one with more benefits.
There are various myths associated with Diabetes as a disease which tends to cause confusion in the minds of people and results in wrong actions as well which further worsen the situation. Its important to clarify such doubts , if any.
India is all set to celebrate its 72nd Independence Day on 15th August 2018. This day marks the Independence of our country from the British. So, every year the Independence Day is celebrated throughout the country with great fervor. However, one question that we all need to ask ourselves - are we really independent, are we free from the boundaries created by us that plague our minds, free from the stigmas that are still prevailing in the society and most importantly free from a number of health problems affecting us.
The answer is a No! However, the power to change that No to a Yes, lies with us. It is us who can make a difference and before we take a look at how we can take a pledge to stay fit and healthy from this Independence Day onwards, let’s briefly discuss as to what independence is all about.
Freedom to be ourselves: By having the freedom to be ourselves, this basically refers to the idea of having certain choices without being bound by any kind of limits, social stigma or pressure. People should have the independence to do anything that they want to do. Going deep into it, it is basically having the freedom to grow and attain the level that people want to achieve, in an unrestricted manner. This would only be possible if one is allowed to make experiments with their choices.
Constant progress towards a fulfilling life: Today’s world is filled with a variety of stress. We are always in a hurry to catch up with our goals and meeting our targets. So, in pursuit of all this, there is every possibility that we might lose out to make time for ourselves and our relationships.
So, this Independence Day, we must take a pledge and abide by the fact that we will take up small measures to restore our health and rejuvenate our relationships and this constant progress will enable us to achieve something big in life. Now let us talk about certain healthy habits that we must adopt in order to be free from diseases or health problems.
- Healthy breakfast: A nutritious and healthy breakfast is of utmost importance as it provides us with the much-needed energy to carry out our activities throughout the day. A healthy breakfast is one which includes fruits, eggs, a portion of oats or barley to have a great mix of protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates
- A good night’s sleep: Research has shown that a sufficient sleep at night is essential towards getting an efficient mind, as it helps to bring forth improvements in cognitive skills, sharpens memory and keep gastrointestinal disorders away. Ideal sleep hours for women should be 8-9 hours and for men, 7-8 hours should be ideal.
- Fluid intake is important: Drinking 8-10 liters of water every day carry great benefits for one’s health and well-being. Water helps to remove toxins, makes the skin glow and people don’t feel dehydrated.
- Exercising daily is good for you: Staying fit and healthy in this competitive world is a must. Fitness cannot be attained only having healthy food but doing exercise on a regular basis is also essential. So make sure to make time for working on your cardio, abs, legs, chest, so that on an overall basis, you are fit and fine. Walking, jogging, cycling and doing normal free hand exercises can help in attaining good health.
- Avoid long gaps in-between meals: Generally, we tend to have three big meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the midst of these three, the normal gap is of 5 to 6 hours, which often leads to a drop in our blood sugar level. Ideally, which should be avoided and in place, a habit of eating something healthy after every 2 or 3 hours should be adopted.
- Restore your health with a cup of Green Tea: Green Tea has great health benefits as it is filled with antioxidants, which ensures brain to function better and thus lower the chances of getting plagued by cancer. It also makes the body system free from toxins. One cup of green tea in the morning or taking it even at the end of the day is ideal. Make sure not to have more than 2-3 cups every day as it can lead to stomach problems, restlessness and insomnia.
- Wash your hands frequently: A number of diseases and health ailments spread from unhygienic habits and that is something which is in our control. We should encourage people around us, such as kids, household help, relatives to wash their hands from time to time. This will help us in controlling the spread of diseases.
The above-mentioned habits are only indicative, however, there are many more that we should adapt according to our health requirements.