Submit a review for M K Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I have a problem to Release sperm when getting fresh with urine. It Happens last few years. Weight is very less according to height.so Please suggest me something for that.
The kidney is a vital organ that regulates the levels of fluids, minerals, salts, and other such substances in our body and when this balance gets disrupted, it results in the formation of Kidney stones. This problem is medically known as Nephrolithiasis and can cause pain when the stone moves about the urinary tract.
Types of Kidney Stones
There are several types of kidney stones and knowing the same can help in determining the cause and offer a valuable insight into how to get rid of them. The common variants of kidney stones are:
- Calcium stones- This is the most common type of kidney stones which are usually found in the form of calcium oxalate. It is a natural substance available in foods and also produced daily by the liver. Certain fruits, nuts, vegetables, and chocolate have high oxalate content. High doses of vitamin D, metabolic disorders, and intestinal bypass surgery can increase the concentration in the urine.
- Struvite stones- This type of kidney stones form in response to infection, and they can grow fast and become large in size within a short span of time with few or no symptoms.
- Cysteine stones- When a person has a hereditary disorder causing the kidneys to give out too much of amino acids or cystinuria, then cysteine stones start forming.
- Uric acid stones- When a person does not drink enough amount of water or lose too much fluid or eat a high amount of protein on a regular basis then he or she may have uric acid stones.
Causes and Risk Factors
Kidney stones tend to have no definite or a particular cause even though numerous risk factors can surge the risks. Kidney stones are formed when the urine contains an excessive amount of crystal-forming substances including uric acid, oxalate, and calcium. Also, when urine lacks the crucial substances which may prevent the crystals from sticking together, the formation of kidney stones can occur.
A person with a family history of this problem is likely to have kidney stones. Other risk factors include dehydration, certain diets, obesity, digestive diseases, surgeries, and other medical conditions such as renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, and hyperparathyroidism.
Lifestyle changes recommended to improve the situation
Lifestyle changes can indeed dramatically reduce the occurrence of kidney stones.
- Drinking more fluids can reduce the recurrence of stones by 40% and risk is reduced by 80%. Also, the urinary system is healthy and is flushed out of toxic chemicals.
- Follow a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce salt, sugar, and animal protein.
- Limit the consumption of foods with high oxalate content. If you have calcium oxalate stones restrict foods rich in oxalates like beets, okra, spinach, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate, black pepper and soy products.
How Homoeopathy is beneficial to break down Kidney stones?
Although Kidney stones are considered a case of surgery, but with Homoeopathic medicines we can break down and dissolve Kidney stones and help to pass the dissolved stone without surgical intervention. Not only does Homoeopathy treat Kidney stones, it also has shown remarkable results in treating the recurrent tendency towards formation of kidney stones. Homoeopathic medicines beneficial to treat kidney stones are: Lycopodium, Berberis.vulgaris, Sarsaparilla, Cantharis and Hydrangea to name a few. These medicines should be taken under the guidance of a qualified Homoeopath.
I want to removed the stone from kidney line by surgery my ultrasound result is left vesico ureteric junction calculus measuring 9.4 x 3.9 mm is seen causing hydroureteronephrosis. So, how many cost for these treatment may I know this cost please.
Urine samples have urine albumin slight trace. Also FBS sugar level is 120. Blood hemoglobin is 11.8, lymphocytes 48, esr 25, creatine level 1. Any issues with albumin slight trace? Is there any serious medical conditions?
I am 47 years age male, I am travelling by everyday from 150 kmts by train from past 5 months. I have been suffering from uti every month at least once, and when it causes I am very tired for at least 3 to 4 days. I have consulted a Doctor, he has given some syrup called citralka and he asked me drink lot of water if I do so, it will be there for 4 days, why it cause repeatedly, and sometimes I feel very tired. Please give some suggestion.
Helo mam, in my kidney of both side 2-2 nos 2 mm stone. Due to some reason we are facing problem (fever & pain in urine)
What should be the diet for fatty liver and if a very minimal size kidney stone which can't be operate. Suggest what should be the proper diet. And I am frequent traveller due to my job profile. My weight is over than actual.
Hlo sr my kidney transplant done 13 months ago now am all right my creatinine 1.0, urea 35, potassium 3.5, blood 15.5 now am very healthy can I eat a little bit of chocolate.
Sir I go for frequent urination after drinking water .of 10 mins I like 2 pass so. How to control it?
The main job of the kidneys is to balance the electrolytes in the blood and maintain the pH homeostasis. The kidneys also remove waste products from the blood and boost your metabolism.
To prevent injuries and diseases in the kidneys, you can undertake the following steps to keep your kidneys healthy:
- Hydrate yourself: You need to drink sufficient water to improve kidney function and the ability of the kidneys to flush out the toxins from the body. Drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water will help in keeping your kidneys fighting fit.
- Eat healthy: The kidneys need to be healthy to perform their regular function. In order to keep them healthy, you need to eat the right kind of foods for sufficient nutrition. Include foods such as watermelons, oranges, parsley in your diet for better kidney function.
- Cut down on your salt intake: Consuming too much salt increases the quantity of sodium in your meals. It increases the sodium content in your blood and increases your blood pressure which might lead to the formation of kidney stones.
- Quit smoking: If you want to take care of your kidneys, you must quit smoking immediately. Smoking harms the blood vessels and hampers the flow of blood to the kidneys. When the flow of blood to the kidneys is obstructed, they cannot function properly. Excessive smoking also increases the chances of high blood pressure and kidney cancer.
- Urinate when you need to: Filtration is the most important kidney function as the wastes and water are eliminated through the bladder. Although your bladder is well-equipped to hold in urine for a long time, you start feeling the urge to urinate once it is filled. If you resist the urge, your bladder starts stretching more than necessary and affects the filtration function of the kidneys.
- Engage in physical exercise: A lot of medical practitioners believe that obesity and kidney issues are very closely linked. Being obese increases the chance of kidney injuries. Thus, engaging in some form of physical exercise is advisable as it keeps your weight under check and releases anti-stress hormones.