Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Sir/mam I have black heads on my nose can you please suggest medication for removal of black heads and get a normal skin on my nose.
I have lot of scar on my face and it is like dark spots too. Can you please suggest some remedy to remove this spots.
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
I am having fungal rashes on my buttocks region for 3 years I used medicines like candid but no recovery is happening. Can you help me how to get rid of this?
Sir/mam I had black heads on my nose due to that my nose is becoming oily and pimples are occurring ,can you recommend some medication to remove the black heads on my nose permanently.
I am 27 years old girl. My complexion is not fair and not so dark also. I want a clear fair complexion. I have dark patches around my mouth. It bothers me a lot. It looks so bad. I have consulted so many doctors but I did not get any result. I have sensitive skin too. So please help me to get result. I will be thankful to you.
Her complexion is not fair. Have any cream in market for fair-complexion. I have head about skin-shine, melaz any many more add with 30 days replacement guarantee. U advise me what should she use for better and soon result.
She had a spot on wrist skin. We tried so many anti-spot cream but could, t get relief. It is 2-3 years old spot. It was from hot oil fall on hand. So tell me any best cream from your skin specialist.
My wife has a dark spot (chaiye) after pregnancy. She has it all over cheeks and forehead. Can you suggest any cream for that?
Hi Doctors, I am normal fair in colour. But from few months my face becoming too black. Not sure what reason. Can you suggest any natural remedies to get instant glow and to get fair.
My father is having problem with prostate enlargement, he's having problem while urinating because of that. So please tell remedies and proper treatment, we are worried.
I am 16 years old girl and I have a very dark brownish tone skin in my pelvic region and it really makes me sad if a guy would refuse me. My body tone is fair then too the pelvic regions are darker. I need to get that to similar tone of my body or slight dark but they are almost blackish!
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
Is 10% salicylic acid best for fungus infection. After applying for several months I noticed my black fungal infected skin becoming white again. Is it the best anti fungal cream or my skin is just becoming white after application.
I have black spot scars on my body parts most of time it's disappeared self after few days. When it's comes out my body suffers with big pain.
I have white heads on my face. Even by doing several attempts I didn't find any changes. What could I do.
Hi, My lips are very black I want to make then lighter or probably pink. Tell me what to do about it. Thanks.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.