Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for I K HospitalsYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old girl. Married in 2 year back. Not conceive get in pregnant. So we are worried. All test are normal HSG normal, both hormonal tests are normal. how can i get pregnacy? Please give me any information.
I'm female, 30 years old me n my husband are at same age ,we are eagerly waiting for kids ,last year I got abortion In my 8 month of pregnancy due to iugri in kid doctor told me that it's seen in 7th month due to high bp ok now I'm pregnant after 1 years instead of that incident doctor told me there30,% of chance may be happened like last time I'm very much afraid for that now I'm pregnant of nearly 5th month please suggest me some thing Good that not to be happened in my past because I'm have no patience to listen any kind of bad news regarding this mentally n physically I'm very weak in this please suggest me Good food. Good medicine something please now I'm using folic acid tablet n iron tablet n escorpin 75 mg tablet anything else doctor please suggest me.
Dear sexologist, what is the female choice in her vagina that a male can do for sex. I only know insert penis inside vagina. Kindly share me anymore sexual female choice in her vagina. Please female doctor give me all points.
Fungi are organisms that can grow in or on the body, causing infections of internal organs or of the skin, nails, and hair. These fungi are common in the environment and can affect anyone causing a wide range of illnesses, from minor skin conditions to life-threatening diseases. Learning about them can help you and your doctor recognize the symptoms of a fungal disease early and may help prevent serious complications.
Fungal infections are often described as opportunistic or primary. They can affect many areas of the body (systemic) or only one area (localized).
- Opportunistic fungal infections take advantage of a weakened immune system. Thus, they usually occur in people with a weakened immune system, such as those with AIDS. Opportunistic fungal infections can be very aggressive, spreading quickly to other organs and often leading to death.
- Primary fungal infections occur in people with the normal immune system and generally do not spread to organs deep in the body. They are more common in certain geographic areas. Because many primary fungal infections develop slowly, months or years may pass before people seek medical attention.
- Localised fungal infections typically involve the skin and nails, vagina, mouth, or sinuses.
Fungal infections of the skin
For those who like to spend time outdoors, at the gym, or other places that may cause the skin to become sweaty and dirty, it is important to understand the risk of contracting a fungal infection of the skin. Fungi usually make their homes in moist areas of the body where skin surfaces meet: between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts. Fungal infections of the skin are often diagnosed on the basis of their appearance and their location on the body.
Common fungal skin infections are caused by yeasts (such as Candida or Malassezia furfur) or dermatophytes, such as Epidermophyton, Microsporum, and Trichophyton. Many such fungi live only in the topmost layer of the epidermis (stratum corneum) and do not penetrate deeper. Obese people are more likely to get these infections because they have excessive skin folds, especially if the skin within a skin fold becomes irritated and broken down (intertrigo). People with diabetes tend to be more susceptible to fungal infections as well.
Strangely, fungal infections on one part of the body can cause rashes on other parts of the body that are not infected. For example, a fungal infection on the foot may cause an itchy, bumpy rash on the fingers. These eruptions (Dermatophytids, or identity or id reactions) are allergic reactions to the fungus. They do not result from touching the infected area.
Antifungal drugs may also be taken by mouth. Keeping the skin dry and clean is helpful. Other skin infections, however, do not respond to such treatment. They require a doctor's attention and systemic treatment with prescription antifungal medications.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
- With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
- Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
- Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
- Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
- Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
- Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
- Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
- Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
- Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.
In time of period mai sex kiya tha bina condom ka to koi chance hai pregnant hone ka. R mujhe 1 chiz r puchna hai jabtak last me jo sperm girta hai wo mai andar nahi giraunga tb tk to koi chance nahi na hai mai sperm aone hat se hila kar apne chadi me hi gira liye tha bs 1 min thora sa sex kiya tha then pregnancy hone ka chance hai ya nahi.
I was married before 2 years ago. I am in service of Indian army. My wife is not getting pregnant. So what is problem.
Can a pregnant women go for a cesarian for delivery in the 9 th month (without completion of 9 months)?
I did unprotected sex on 14 th of october and that day only I had taken I pill just after having sex and my date was 22nd of september so are there any chances of pregnancy or m I pregnant?
Whats the minimum time for first discharge. And I want my wife to get pregnant as soon as possible what are the particular days when I should intercourse with her.
I am 4 weeks pregnant now I have abdominal pain and white discharge I am worried because of this will affect my pregnancy. On this time having contact with partner is good or bad can anyone clear my doubt.
Hii, I have problem of vaginal discharge. After 3-4 days of completing my menstrual cycle this problem started and for next 10 days milky white fluid comes out from vagina. I am very tense. Please suggest.
I always have a really hard time during breastfeeding as my tips starts to bleed whenever baby starts sucking milk, it hurts so bad that I scream out loud in pain. The breast tips look too dry all the time and it seems like it's having lot of cuts on it. Can't breastfeed my new born cuz of that. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
I am 17 years old (female) and yesterday I masturbated using a correcting pen by mistake and after that I started bleeding. At first I thought that it was due to menstruation but I realized that it wasn't so because after that time I didn't bleed at all. Can you please tell what probably has happened to me and how shall I cure this?
Hii. My fiancee has too sensitive body, but she is very active and good sexual desire, one day we did foreplay but after her period, condition of her turns critical like very irregular period feeling too much pain during period and heavy bleeding, her 1st period after foreplay held only for 1 day and 10 days late and again after 5 days that start again with too much pain and heavy bleeding than ever before, It will happen every time or Will it normal after marriage during sexual activity and please suggest me remedies for it.
Kegel is named after renowned gynaecologist Arnold Kegel. Kegel exercises are for the strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. You must continue doing Kegel exercises multiple times for several days, to begin to see changes and benefits.
1. It is a highly recommended treatment for urinary incontinence
2. Works well in case of decreased bladder control
3. Strengthens pelvic muscles
4. Relieves abdominal cramps
5. Helps in pelvic toning
6. Prevents organ prolapse
7. Beneficial to those with constipation as kegel exercises help regulate bowel movements
Kegel exercises during pregnancy
During pregnancy, most women suffer from problems related to constipation, which can be kept in check by regular practice of kegel exercises. The strengthening of pelvic muscles is of utmost need during this time, as weakened muscles can lead to a major prolapse if they are unable to bear the weight of a baby. Strong pelvic muscles are required to have a healthy pregnancy. These exercises are useful in preparing the muscles for labour and childbirth. If you notice occasional leakage of urine during the third trimester, it is a warning sign of losing bladder control, which, if left untreated, can worsen during the post partum period. Regularly exercising can help prevent complications occurring due to pregnancy.
How To Do Kegel Exercise During Pregnancy?
Try to stop the flow of urine when you are sitting on the toilet without tightening your abdominal, buttock, or thigh muscles. When you're able to successfully start and stop urinating, or you feel the vaginal muscle contract, you are using your pelvic floor muscle, the muscle you should be contracting during Kegel exercises.
You can do Kegel exercises two ways: either by holding or quickly contracting the pelvic floor muscle. To do slow Kegels, contract the pelvic floor muscle and hold for three to 10 seconds. Then relax and repeat up to 10 times. To do fast Kegels, quickly contract and relax your pelvic floor muscle 25 to 50 times. Relax for 5 seconds and repeat the set up to four times.
Squatting: Squatting is helpful during labor because it opens the pelvic outlet an extra quarter to half inch, allowing more room for the baby to descend. But squatting is tiring, so you should practice it frequently during pregnancy to strengthen the muscles needed.
How to do Squatting? An exercise called a wall slide is especially helpful. Stand with your back straight against a wall, place your feet shoulder width apart and about six inches from the wall, and keep your arms relaxed at your sides. Slowly and gently slide down the wall to a squatting position (keeping your back straight) until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Hold the position for five to 10 seconds, slowly slide back to a standing position. Repeat five or 10 times.
Pelvic Tilt: What is it? Pelvic tilts strengthen abdominal muscles, help relieve backache during pregnancy and labor, and ease delivery. This exercise can also improve the flexibility of your back, and ward off back pain.
How to do Pelvic Tilt? You can do pelvic tilts in various positions, but down on your hands and knees is the easiest way to learn it. Get comfortabe on your hands and knees, keeping your head in line with your back. Pull in your stomach and arch your back upward. Hold this position for several seconds. Then relax your stomach and back, keeping your back flat and not allowing your stomach to sag. Repeat this exercise three to five times. Gradually work your way up to 10 repetitions.
These exercises can yield great benefits with minimal effort. The exercises require no special equipment except comfortable clothes, and a little space to do them.
Do not worry if you are not close to the goal when you begin. Pelvic muscles are like any other muscles in your body. They will become stonger only with time, consistency and mindful work.
Beware: If you sense any pain in your back or abdomen after doing a Kegel set, it is a sign of you not doing them properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.