Doctor in HOMOEOZONE
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for HOMOEOZONEYour feedback matters!
हमारे शरीर के लिए जरुरी सभी पोषक तत्व खनिज पदार्थ विटामिंस आदि को हम भोजन के द्वारा ही ग्रहण करते हैं. जाहिर है. भोजन हम तभी करते हैं. जब हमें भूख लगती है. लेकिन क्या आपने सोचा है. तब क्या होगा जब आपको भूख ही नहीं लगेगी भूख न लगने से सबसे पहले तो आप खाना नहीं खाएंगे और खाना नहीं खाने के कारण शरीर में के लिए आवश्यक कोई भी तत्व आप नहीं ग्रहण कर पाएंगे जिससे कि कई तरह की समस्याएं उत्पन्न होगी यह समस्या गंभीर भी हो सकती हैं. इसलिए अत्यंत आवश्यक है. कि हमें भूख लग हमें समय समय पर भूख लगती रहे और हम भोजन के रूप में शरीर के लिए आवश्यक सभी पदार्थों और कई अन्य स्वास्थ्यवर्धक पदार्थों का भी सेवन करते रहे जब आदमी को भूख नहीं लगती है. तो यदि जबरदस्ती किया जाए तू भी ज्यादा नहीं खा पाते खाने में खाने का बिल्कुल भी मन नहीं करता ऐसा आमाशय पाचन तंत्र में कमी होने के कारण भी हो सकता है. या इसके कई अन्य कारण जैसे की चिंता क्रोध भय घबराहट आदि भी हो सकती है. आइए भूख में कमी और इसके उपचार को विस्तार से समझते हैं.
1. गेहूं का चोकर, अजवाइन और सेंधा नमक
भूख न लगने की समस्या को हम गेहूं के चोकर में सेंधा नमक और अजवाइन मिलाकर इसकी रोटी बनाकर खाने से भी दूर कर सकते हैं. इससे आपका आपको एक खाद्य पदार्थ भी मिल जाएगा और आपकी भूख लगने की समस्या भी दूर होगी. इसे कहते हैं एक पंथ दुई काज.
मेथी के प्रयोग से भी आप भूख लगने की समस्या को दूर कर सकते हैं. कहां तक मेथी के सेवन की बात है तो आप मेथी को प्रतिदिन सब्जी या दाल में तड़का लगाने के समय इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. इससे सब्जियां दाल के स्वाद में भी वृद्धि होगी और आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या भी दूर होगी.
3. हिंग, पुदीना और काली मिर्च
यदि आप एक गिलास पानी में 3 ग्राम जीरा पुदीना और काली मिर्च के साथ नमक डालकर पीते हैं. तो आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या निश्चित रूप से दूर होगी. हिंग और पुदीना आपके पेट की विभिन्न समस्याओं को शांत करके कई अन्य समस्याओं को भी ठीक करने का काम करते हैं.
सेब की सहायता से हम कई परेशानियों को दूर करने का काम कर सकते हैं. भूख न लगने की समस्या भी इन्हीं समस्त परेशानियों में से एक है. यदि आप प्रतिदिन सेब के रस का सेवन करें तो इससे रक्त शुद्धि भी होती है. और भूख भी काफी तेज लगती है.
नींबू को काटकर इसमें से सेंधा नमक डालकर यदि आप खाना खाने से पहले इसे चूसें तो इससे ना सिर्फ कब्ज दूर होगा बल्कि इससे पाचन में भी वृद्धि होती है और आपको खुलकर भूख लगता है. इसके अलावा इससे आपको अन्य लाभ भी मिलता है.
6. अजवाइन और काला नमक
जब भी आपको भूख न लगने की समस्या महसूस हो तो आप अजवाइन में स्वादानुसार काला नमक मिलाकर इसे गर्म पानी के साथ सेवन करें. इससे आपको खुलकर भूख लगती है. और आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या दूर होती है.
1. Helps lower cholesterol:
Gram flour contains healthy unsaturated fats which help in lowering the cholesterol level of the body.
2. Controls diabetes:
It is a great food for diabetics. Use it in your rotis, paranthas as a replacement for flour.
3. Helps improve health of the heart:
Besan has high soluble fiber content which is beneficial for the health of the heart. It is also endorsed by the heart care foundation.
4. Helps getting rid of iron deficiency:
Being rich in iron, consumption of besan on a daily basis can help your body recover from iron deficiencies like anaemia.
5. Useful in pregnancy:
Gram flour is rich in folate, a vitamin which takes care of the foetus’ brain and spinal cord development and ensures a healthy well developed baby.
6. Helps during fatigue: gram flour is a good source of the vitamin thiamin which helps the body in converting food into energy.
7. Helps regulate mood and appetite: besan is rich in vitamin b6. Vitamin b6 is an important component involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin plays an important in mood and appetite regulation.
8. Helps regulate blood pressure:
The magnesium content of besan helps in maintaining vascular health and it also helps in the regulation of blood pressure.
9. Helps in strengthening of bones:
The phosphorous in gram flour combines with calcium in the body to help in the formation of bones.
10. Very. Effective for skin care and hair care.
Dental pain is an especially difficult situation to handle on your own. True dental pain usually doesn’t respond to common over the counter pain control options. Let’s go over the different types of dental pain, what you can expect with each, and what you can do temporarily in each case.
Toothache (Severe Constant Throbbing, Hot and Cold Sensitivity)
Dentists call this type of toothache “irreversible pulpitis”. The nerve of the tooth has been traumatized and is in the process of dying. While this lasts you’ll have severe throbbing pain as well as pain from hot and cold. Many times the pain is enough to wake you up at night. I’ve had many patients tell me that it is worse than giving birth or having kidney stones. There are very few things you can do to help with this type of pain because of it’s severity. 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 6 hours will sometimes take the edge off. Anesthetic gels or crushed aspirin tablet around the tooth will be ineffective. The only solutions to this problem are to wait for it to go away, have the tooth extracted, or have a root canal. If you decide to wait it out, you should realize that the tooth will likely become infected at some point in the future.
Toothache (Severe constant pain especially if any pressure is placed on the tooth, No hot and cold sensitivity)
Once the nerve of the tooth has died, the area inside the tooth becomes infected. This infection will often spread out of the tooth and into the bone around the tooth. This is known as a dental abscess. You won’t have any sensitivity to temperature in this case but you can still have severe throbbing pain and pain when you bite or anything touches the tooth. You can use 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 6 hours to take the edge off. Again any anesthetic gel or similar preparation around the tooth will not help. Antibiotics will help in this case to reduce the infection and relieve some of the pain temporarily. The pain will come back at some point in the future. The only permanent options for treatment are to take the tooth out or do a root canal.
Toothache (Pain only when biting)
If you have pain on biting after having fillings done, your bite is usually a little bit high (called a 'high-point') and needs to be adjusted by the dentist. Avoid biting on that area as best you can until you can get it adjusted. If you haven’t had any dental work done recently, this can be the result of a crack developing in the tooth. The best thing to do is avoid chewing on the tooth until you can see the dentist. Most of these teeth end up needing a crown and occasionally need a root canal if the crack goes into the nerve.
Ulcers in your mouth can mimic the pain from the a toothache. These can develop all on their own or sometimes they are the result of biting your lip or cheek. If you see a roundish white area surrounded by a bright red halo, you likely have an ulcer. Any over-the-couter available anesthetic gel (e.g. Mucopain, Hexigel, Soregel) placed on the ulcer will help numb it and reduce the pain. Most of these will heal on their own within a week.
Sinus pain is another one of those situations that can mimic a toothache. The roots of your top molars literally sit right next to your sinuses and any type of sinus pressure from a cold, etc can cause your teeth to ache. You’ll usually feel a minor to moderate constant ache in those areas. One of the best tests of this is to bend your head and upper body down towards your feet and then straighten up suddenly. If this causes additional pain it is usually sinus related. Decongestants like Otrivin will help relieve some of this pain.
Lastly, many people develop TMJ pain. The Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) is the joint that connects your jaw to your skull. When this joint is injured or damaged, it can lead to a localized pain disorder called Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) syndrome. Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) syndrome often responds to home remedies, including ice packs to the joint, over-the-counter nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), massage or gentle stretches of the jaw and neck, and stress reduction. The prognosis for TMJ syndrome is generally good as the disorder can usually be managed with self-care and home remedies. If it doesn't respond to any medication, you must see your Dentist for further care.
1. High Source of Vitamin C
If you thought that lemons and oranges were the highest sources of Vitamin C, then think again! According to the nutritional break-up of kiwi fruit, per 100 grams contain 154 percentage of Vitamin C, which is almost twice that of lemons and oranges. Vitamin C acts as powerful antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that could cause inflammation or cancer. It also helps in boosting the immunity of the body against harmful pathogens.
2. Sleep Inducer
Having trouble sleeping? According to a research done by Taipei Medical University, “Numerous studies have revealed that kiwi fruit contains many medicinally useful compounds, among which antioxidants and serotonin may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders.” It is said that having two kiwi fruits one hour before bedtime can help immensely in inducing sleep.
3. Good Source of Dietary Fiber
This exotic fruit is loaded with dietary fiber, which helps in the prevention of numerous diseases. According to a study done by the University of Leeds, “Increasing consumption of fibre-rich foods can lower risks of both cardiovascular disease (CVD) and coronary heart disease (CHD).” According to researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, high fiber foods keep one full for longer and control metabolic markers like blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. It also facilities weight loss and is often recommended to diabetics.
4. Helps in Digestion
Kiwi fruit contains an enzyme known as actinidain which is known for its protein dissolving properties, similar to that of papain in papaya. This is the reason why it is commonly used as a meat tenderiser. Moreover, it helps in the digestion of proteins in the body and is also known to help patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
Often, most people think that Erectile Dysfunction or ED is a disease, but this is not the case. Unlike the popular belief, it's not the "old man's disease". The fact of the matter is that both young and the old may have ED at any point in their life. It's also important to keep in mind that this not a disease. Instead, it's just a condition just like any other condition that may be managed. Moreover, ED is a psychological problem and in most cases, it can be managed successfully. If you want to know some facts, we suggest that you read this article. Read on to know more.
Facts and fictions
- First of all, you ED doesn't fall under the category of diseases. It doesn't occur due to an infection or bug. Aside from this, it's not a contagious thing. According to doctors, it's a medical condition like low/high blood pressure or arthritis. Just like people with arthritis, people with ED can lead a healthy lifestyle provided they manage this condition.
- As you get older, you find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. In that case, it's right to say that ED is an age-related condition. But the thing is that it can strike the young people as well. As a matter of fact, 20% men have this condition. So, it's quite common.
- Another common misconception is that this problem is related to low libido. Again, this is no more than fiction. In fact, the two are different. People with low libido don't feel like having sex. On the other hand, ED occurs when blood flow to the muscles of the penis is constricted. As a result, you find it hard to have or maintain an erection. The fact of the matter is that even healthy men can have this problem. Anyone can suffer from this condition irrespective of their race.
- Often, some people think that this condition is hereditary. This is not true. It's true that some hereditary condition may lead to this problem, but it's not right to say that if you have ED, your son will also have it. As a matter of fact, this issue is not associated with race at all. So, it should not be linked with a particular race.
To know if you have Erectile dysfunction, you should look for the following symptoms. These symptoms will tell you if you really need to do something to make your sexual life better.
- Having soft erection
- Having erection that are too brief
- No erections at all
Almost all types of sexual disorders including ED can be managed by making lifestyle changes like losing weight, giving up alcohol, exercising, eating well and reducing stress. In fact, any activity that can help you improve the flow of blood in your body can fix this problem.
For some men, however, making simple lifestyle changes don't work. It's a good idea to maintain a healthy weight and exercise on a regular basis, but this may not help some people get rid of ED. They need medicines to deal with the problem. For instance, they can try Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or Staxyn in order to boost the blood flow to their penile area. You can choose any of the drugs but make sure your doctor knows about it. After all, you may not want aggravate your condition.
We all love winters as it brings with it a variety of food options, warm drinks, colourful fruits and vegetables. But it also brings ailments like cold and flu specially for kids and elderly.
To make your winters warm and disease free I have come up with a tried and tested home remedy which is passed on in my family for generations and has a lot of medicinal value.
It includes all easily available ingredients from your spice box. It can be made and stored in a cool and dry place.
So here it is
- 7 tsp turmeric
- 7 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 tsp cumin
- 4 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tsp green cardamom
- 2 tsp ginger powder,
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Half tsp cinnamon powder
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, fennel and pepper. Put all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a powder.
- Now store the powder in a dark bottle in a dry place.
How to consume:
Take a tsp with little honey and give it before going to bed. Do not drink water post this remedy.
Give twice daily.
- They can take 1tsp with honey or if diabetic can take it in morning with a glass of warm water.
- Can be taken twice daily
- The amount of fennel and turmeric can be reduced or increased by 1 tsp depending on taste.
- The fennel will make the powder smell and taste good and sweet too.
- So try this remedy and let me know the results.
If you have experienced sharp pain when you eat/drink hot, cold, sweet and sour food/drinks, or when you brush/floss your teeth, you may be suffering from tooth sensitivity provided that you do not have oral problems such as tooth decay. Even if you do not have any sensitive teeth, you are encouraged to read this article to prevent it.
What is Tooth Sensitivity? Tooth sensitivity is mainly caused by exposure of dentine (innermost layer) of the tooth to the oral environment. The dentine has numerous fine tubules which connect to the pulp. When the nerve endings in the pulp are irritated by external stimulus, sharp pain is felt.
The outermost layer of the crown is enamel. If the enamel has been damaged, the dentine will not be protected. The dentine of the root of a tooth is covered by the gum. If there is gum recession, the dentine of the root will be exposed.
Dentine Exposure is caused by:
1. Using a toothbrush with hard bristles
2. Brushing the teeth with excessive force or incorrect brushing technique, leading to gum recession and abrasion of the root surface
3. Periodontal disease, resulting from gum recession and exposure of root surfaces
4. Acid erosion of enamel due to frequent intake of highly acidic food or drinks.
5. Habitual teeth grinding which wears off the enamel
Management of tooth sensitivity
1. Consult the dentist and learn the correct tooth brushing technique to prevent further abrasion of root surfaces.
2. Use desensitizing toothpaste to relieve tooth sensitivity. Please consult your dentist before purchasing or using desensitizing toothpaste.
3. If dentine has been exposed, the dentist can apply topical fluoride or put a filling over the exposed surface to reduce the sensitivity.
4. If you habitually grind your teeth, the dentist may fabricate a “night guard” for you to wear over the teeth to prevent continual attrition of teeth.
5. Other than tooth sensitivity, dental problems such as tooth decay, gum disease and cracked tooth may also lead to toothache. Therefore, if you have a toothache, please consult your dentist to find out the reasons behind it.
Men really love to enjoy their equipment, and for most that means masturbating on a regular basis, even if they are in a sexual relationship with a partner. After all, regular masturbation is an important part of good penis care. And besides that, it feels delightful!
But there are quite a few websites out there that suggest masturbation might actually be harmful, especially if a man does it too often. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Let's explore what it means to have a healthy masturbating schedule versus masturbating way too much.
What indicates too much masturbating?
There is really no ideal number for the times a man should masturbate in a day or in a week. However, there are some signs that indicate a guy is enjoying the pleasure a little too much. These usually happen when there are adverse consequences to what he's doing.
1) Penis injuries. A man who masturbates too much can actually wind up damaging his penis. This is especially true when a man ignores lube and uses the 'death grip' to pleasure himself. A guy can wind up with a sore penis, redness or other irritations that make it uncomfortable to touch his equipment. He might also eventually wind up with a severe curvature of the penis from a buildup of scar tissue; this can happen when a man persists in obsessive masturbation for a long period of time.
2) Problems in relationships. If a man finds himself at the receiving end of an emotional tirade from a partner who feels neglected in bed, pay attention - this could be a sign that taking matters into his own hands has become a problem. While masturbation even in the midst of a good sexual relationship is perfectly normal and healthy, if a man is masturbating so often that he doesn't want to have sex with his partner, that's a huge red flag that things have gone too far.
3) Constant distraction. A man who is constantly thinking about the next time he will masturbate, to the point of neglecting his responsibilities or daydreaming about how he will do it next, can mean there's an issue that needs to be addressed. Though this kind of attitude can be normal when a man is first exploring his body and learning about it, anyone who has been sexually active for a few years should be able to keep thoughts about masturbation on a more appropriate level.
4) Problems in other areas of life. A guy who misses work to masturbate, avoids going out with friends or chooses to opt out of sexual encounters in order to enjoy his own hand might be facing serious problems. When masturbating begins to adversely affect a man's social and work life, it's time to get professional help.
5) No more ejaculation. A guy who masturbates too much can tap the bottom of the well, so to speak - leaving him with nothing more to give. A guy who constantly has 'dry' releases and worries because he can't produce any ejaculate is someone who might be masturbating too much.
If a guy is worried about masturbating too much, it's important that he tries to gradually cut back. If he finds that he can't do this on his own, professional help is available. In the meantime, he can help eliminate some of the soreness and pain from overhandling with the use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E to soothe the skin, as well as L-carnitine to help protect the peripheral nerves that might suffer from excessive masturbation.
Earlier I used got to few brothel and had sex where I had fund and enjoyed. Recently I got married and not getting my dick harder and not getting the hold to have sex. Please suggest me how to get harder and have sex for more time.
My mother ate brinjal curry yesterday and had some coffee after sometime ,from yesterday evening she got Rashes and itching in the body. What should be done now and how to cure it.
I am 17 years old my penis size is 4.5 inches long I use figaro Olive oil to massage my penis does it increase its size?
I want to increase my sex timings, as I want to convey to you that I have no timings. Once I put within no time the ejaculation starts. please help me.
I have hip pain exactly one year back I met with an accident then it was a acl tear then it healed by itself. Now hip pain occurring on same leg.
Sir. One of my friend suffering from stomach pain. And he was already one time doing stomach pain operation last 2015. But once again he was suffering to the same thing. What is the main problem .I have one doubt sir. One time complete the operation. But repeat the same disease. Tell me the reason sir.
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory condition that has been affecting many people of late. In sarcoidosis, tiny granulomas or inflammatory nodules appear in the various organs of the body. The lungs, eyes, skin, and lymph nodes are commonly affected by the condition. Sarcoidosis can also occur in the brain, heart, liver, spleen. The exact trigger for sarcoidosis is not very clearly understood. However, some studies suggest that sarcoidosis may be an outcome of the body reaction (immunological) towards certain allergens, chemicals, viruses or bacteria (foreign bodies).
It should be noted that
- Incidences of sarcoidosis are common among people in the age group of 20 – 40 years.
- People with a family history are more likely to be affected by sarcoidosis.
- Women are more susceptible to sarcoidosis than their male counterparts. The condition is common among the African-Americans.
Signs and symptoms:
The severity and appearance of symptoms depend on the organs affected by the condition. Symptoms of sarcoidosis may appear suddenly or develop gradually (there may also be a relapse). In few exceptions, the affected person may not exhibit any visible symptoms. The symptoms may vary from person to person.
In general, the symptoms include
- There is weight loss
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion
- There may be swelling of the lymph nodes
Further, the symptoms may include
- Rashes, sores, and lesions that may appear on the nose, ears or cheeks, certain areas in the skin undergoes discoloration (Sarcoidosis affecting the skin).
- Breathlessness and chest pain, dry cough that continues for long and wheezing (In the case of the heart being affected).
- Palpitations and dyspnea, chest pain, edema, syncope or fainting and arrhythmias or irregular beating of the heart (Sarcoidosis affecting the heart).
- The eyes may appear red. The vision appears blurred. There is a pain in the eyes and light sensitivity (Sarcoidosis affecting the eyes).
Diagnosis and treatment:
- Physical examination and blood tests
- Eye tests can aid in the better diagnosis
- Kidney and liver function tests
- Imaging tests like CT scan, PET, X-rays, MRI
There are instances where sarcoidosis disappears on its own. However, if the condition persists, it is better to seek medical assistance.
Treatment for sarcoidosis include
- Immunosuppressant drugs: As the name suggests, the immunosuppressant drugs work by suppressing the immune response. Azathioprine and Methotrexate provide great relief from inflammation.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs such as Corticosteroids are very effective against sarcoidosis.
- Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) is often used to treat skin sarcoidosis.
- For patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis related inflammation, doctors recommend Tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) inhibitors.
- In the case of organ failure or damage, surgery may be the only option available.
In severe cases, or if left unattended for long, sarcoidosis can result in
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the lining of the stomach, lower esophagus, or small intestine (the duodenum), usually as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as from erosion from stomach acids. Peptic ulcers are a fairly common health problem.
- Heredity – Patients with peptic ulcer often have a family history of the disease, this is particularly so with duodenal ulcers which develop below the age of 20 years. The relatives of chronic ulcer patients have three times the expected number of ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori – This is the most important etiological factor in peptic ulcer disease, accounting for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% of gastric ulcers. By causing gastritis it reduces the resistance of the gastric mucosa to attack be acid and pepsin and a gastric ulcer may result.
- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) – They damage the gastric mucosal barrier and are an important etiological factor in up to 30% of gastric ulcers.
- Smoking – confers an increased risk of gastric ulcer and to a lesser extent duodenal ulcer.
- Loss of appetite
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopaths needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the pat and present medical history of the patient, his/her family history, his/her general physical and psychological characteristics etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stomach Ulcers
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the best Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with radiating pains
- Nux Vomica – Highly effective among Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers where eating worsens pain
- Kali Bichromicum – One of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for ulcers in stomach
- Lycopodium Clavatum – One of the effective Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with bloated abdomen
- Carbo Veg – One of the known Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers
In person consultation with a professional homeopathic practitioner is advised!
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.