Doctor in Henritta Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Henritta ClinicYour feedback matters!
Diabetes is a medical condition which occurs when the levels of blood glucose increases within your body. While you need blood glucose as a fuel for all the things that your body does, an excess of it causes diabetes and can be very harmful for your body. It can damage vital organs, blood vessels and other functions which may ultimately lead to death. In fact diabetes related complications are one of the leading causes of death around the world.
Complications due to diabetes:
- Foot complications: Ulcers and neuropathy is caused due to diabetes. This sometimes leads to the amputation of the leg.
- Eye complications: Diabetic retinopathy, cataracts and glaucoma is caused by diabetes.
- Stoke: If blood glucose, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure are not controlled in time, strokes can occur.
- Erectile dysfunction: Male impotence or erectile dysfunction can be caused due to diabetes.
- Infections: If you have diabetes, the risk of developing infections increases.
Hearing loss and gum diseases- People who have diabetes are prone in developing gum diseases and hearing loss.
Homeopathic remedies to control diabetes:
- Abroma Augusta: This is the most common and effective homeopathic medicine which is used to cure extreme weakness and weight loss due to diabetes. Some side effects of this medicine can be dryness of the mouth and increased thirst. Sometimes appetite and frequency of urination also increases. People with diabetes who have a hard time sleeping, can consume Abroma Augusta as it can cure this problem, and make you sleep properly.
- Phosphorous: This is very effective for treating Diabetes. People who have diabetes can also have a weak and distorted vision. Consumption of phosphorous helps to improve vision and treat weakness.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Diabetes can cause weight loss, exhaustion, and weakness. Gymnema Sylvestre improves the overall health of a diabetic patient. This medicine helps to feel more energetic and also stops unwanted and unnatural levels of weight loss.
- Syzygium jambolanum: This is another one of the most commonly prescribed medications for diabetes and is one of the most effective in combating high sugar levels. It also helps to control the most common and irritating symptoms such as excessive thirst and frequent urination.
- Phosphoric acid: Diabetes may make you feel extremely tired and exhausted both mentally and physically. Phosphoric acid is an effective medication to energize you so that you can easily and quickly get back to your natural routine. It also helps get your memory back on track as diabetes can cause mental fatigue resulting in forgetfulness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Final Tips For Infertility Treatments Using Homeopathy:
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetes and exercise
Morning exercise is a bliss for whole day. Most people know exercise is good but hardly few people do it consistently.
Unlike smoking and alcohol, people are not addicted exercise because gratification is delayed in the latter and faster in former.
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air and exercise.
Why is exercise must for diabetics?
Muscles can use glucose without insulin when exercising
This is the biggest benefit in diabetes
Benefits of exercise for diabetics
1) lowers blood sugar level
2) increases insulin sensitivity so that insulin acts better to control sugars
3) it lowers blood pressure
3) lowers basal and postprandial insulin concentration
4) lowers glycosylated hemoglobin (hba1c)
5) improves cholesterol levels
6) improves functioning of heart (cardiovascular system)
7) increases strength and flexibility of joints
8) burns fat
9) reduces psychological stress by the action of endorphins
10) increases self-esteem.
When to exercise?
Exercise whenever you gets time. Traditionally morning time is better.
For people with high blood sugars after food (post prandial, it's advisable to do 15 min walking after dinner.
Precautions before exercise
1) ideally it is better to check your blood sugars before exercise but it's not possible always.
2) if the fasting blood sugar is less than 100mg /dl, I recommend to eat 100 g fruit before exercise.
Best exercises for diabetics
1) brisk walking
2) weight training
5) stationary cycling
In my next posting, I will explain in details about above exercises and specific guidelines for maximum benefits.
Making a few lifestyle changes can dramatically lower the chances of developing type 2 diabetes. The same changes can also lower the chances of developing heart disease and some cancers.
Control Your Weight
Excess weight is the single most important cause of type 2 diabetes. Being overweight increases the chances of developing type 2 diabetes seven fold. Being obese makes you 20 to 40 times more likely to develop diabetes than someone with a healthy weight.
Losing weight can help if your weight is above the healthy-weight range. Losing 7 to 10 percent of your current weight can cut your chances of developing type 2 diabetes in half.
Get Moving—and Turn Off the Television
Inactivity promotes type 2 diabetes. Working your muscles more often and making them work harder improves their ability to use insulin and absorb glucose. This puts less stress on your insulin-making cells.
Television-watching appears to be an especially-detrimental form of inactivity: Every two hours you spend watching TV instead of pursuing something more active increases the chances of developing diabetes by 20 percent; it also increases the risk of heart disease (15 percent) and early death (13 percent). The more television people watch, the more likely they are to be overweight or obese, and this seems to explain part of the TV viewing-diabetes link. The unhealthy diet patterns associated with TV watching may also explain some of this relationship.
If You Smoke, Try to Quit
Add type 2 diabetes to the long list of health problems linked with smoking. Smokers are roughly 50 percent more likely to develop diabetes than nonsmokers, and heavy smokers have an even higher risk.
The Bottom Line: Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
They key to preventing type 2 diabetes can be boiled down to five words: Stay lean and stay active.