Submit a review for Ezhil HospitalYour feedback matters!
Im diabetes, but in control conditions eventhrough im suffering from frequently urination about 10 to 12 times in a day. I diagnosed complete blood analysis, urine test about infection, but report is normal. There is absence of albumin, blood,microbes etc .please advice me in this issue.
Mujhe kuch mahino SE pesab SE jhag jaisa araha hai Aur pani pita huto pesab ka rang thik rahta hai aur kam pita hu to pila hojata hai qu.
I'm 16 year old, Will dry urine of others cause any harm? Even when it's rehydrate with water? Or touching it with any of the body parts especially the sex organs cause any harm to the body, or spread any kind of disease like - HIV, AIDS and other seeds?
What is the best treatment for kidney stones. Is the lithotripsy is safe treatment for 17 yrs. Of age. Please help me out, I am thankful to you.
I have frequent urination problem for past 2 weeks. I feel urge to go for urination very frequently specially in night and quantity of urination is very less. Please tell me the cause and solution of this problem!
I have occasionally pain in my left side nd urinal place always some pain type from last 10 day. RBC 10-13 RBC/HPF in my urine test and ultrasound Liver is mildly enlarge in size 14.46 with fatty changes; There is mild degree of hydronephrosis on left side due to obstt. Uropathy by a calculus of approx. 7.3 mm in proximal ureter. What is problem nd solution please guide me. problem increase after drink water.
Hello there. I have skin problems on my elbow and foots got black patches with rough skin and itching. I consulted a skin specialist he wrote me to dip potassium permanent soln in hot water and Mometasone furoate and fusidic acid cream along with moduderm b to use twice a day. I am 46 years old women have thyroid, cholesterol diabetes and low bp problems. I had these problems from last 6 years please tell me how to cure it. I have consulted many doctors now lost hope. Please tell me what should my diet and ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment if possible? I had gall bladder tumour operated last yr. Is it liver sirosis? Or due to kidney malfunction. Please help.
What are the causes of continuous hiccups and lack of breathing and urine bad is with the person. He is already having urine issues but a doctor said when asked about breathing issue he said take him to the cardio it might be heart issue. Kindly guide what it could be?
My 45 years old brother has a 4 mm stone in left kidney, he had already done a test whole abdomen ultrasound. Now he is suffering lot of pain. Please suggest me what should I do?
I have stones in my stomach. The report says hydronephrosis is seen in right kidney and calculus meas 5.1 mm in upper and 5.3 in middle calyx. And in lft kidney- calculus meas 3.8 mm in upper calyx. And last in ureters echoreflective calculus meas 6.7 mm im right VUJ. I have a severe pain in my lower right side of stomach, and consulted a doctor. But can you please suggest some measures so that this stone get out by itself?
I am having stomach pain today in right side I think its kidney pain how to cure it before two months also I had the same pain on left side stomach in the reports it was kidney stone in both the kidneys of 5 to 8 mm at that time pain was relieved in 2 days now again its paining how to cure this pain and what precautions I should take.
Will milk and curd are harmful for kidney if so how and in what way and should that be avoided. If taken moderately will that impact kidney functioning if one is diabetic.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello Dr. Doctor am suffering with bladder infection from my childhood .is palm wine one glass dosage will help me .can you pls help with out from this problem .thank you doctor.
I am diagnosed with uti infection, I have taken cefixime as prescribed by my gone for 5 days. But results after 5 days again showed increased puss cells to 120wbc/hcf. Now my gynae advised ceftum 500 mg for 5 days then repeat test. What is the cure for this problem. Can I drink packed cranberry juice? please guide me.
I have kidney stone in my left kidney having a side of 2.5 'mm but I feel pain in my right side of kidney what is the reason?
I am having sudden swelling around my ankle. Crp protein high. Uric acid high. Pus cell in the urine. Lower abdominal pain. Diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. Have kidney stone. Is their any possibility of kidney infection?
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition.