Doctor in Dr Kamaraj Hospital For Men's Health
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Patient Review Highlights
I remember, I read an article of Dr Kamaraj in the paper and made contact.Dr Kamaraj doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the International Ortho & Trauma Care is very soothing. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Kamaraj guided me to change my attitude. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from erectile dysfunction, but Dr Kamaraj was able to handle it. I am happy as I am completely cured from the problem.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of pre-marital counsellingThe overall atmosphere in the International Ortho & Trauma Care is very soothing. One of my colleague referred Kamaraj. The International Ortho & Trauma Care have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my pre-marital counselling. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions.
No matter how critical be the situation, Dr Kamraj is always very calm. I consulted him as I was suffering from male sexual problems. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The overall atmosphere in the International Ortho Care is very soothing. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems I am feeling so great.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Kamaraj to anyone gladly. During the complete male sexual problems program he always supported and motivated me. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Kamaraj.
Someone from the office, referred us Dr Kamaraj. The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. All the staff members were very helpful. During the complete premature ejaculation treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
My boss referred me Dr Kamaraj. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the International Care is very soothing. he is avery ice doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kamaraj to be very helpful. Thank you for valuable feedback
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery.
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido.
1. Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
2. Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
3. Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
4. Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
5. Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
6. Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
7. Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
8. Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life.
Masturbation is a natural sexual practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
Genophobia or coitophobia is the irrational psychological fear of intercourse. It is a type of a phobia and people suffering from it fill all or most of the criteria of specific phobia according to the ICD (The International Statistical Classification of Diseases). Genophobic people may be terrified of sexual intercourse or all acts involving sex. It is different from erotophobia in the sense erotophobia is the irrational fear of sexuality and not the act in itself.
- The causes of genophobia may be attributed to different experiences and origins according to different psychological perspectives. According to the psychoanalytic perspective, genophobia may be caused by the rigid or extremely religious upbringing, which affected the development of ego, making the individual fear all acts that are sexual because it causes moral anxiety and a severe clash of the superego (ethical portion of one's personality)and i'd (primitive component of one's personality).
- According to the learning perspective, genophobia may develop due to an unpleasant sexual experience such as rape or molestation. Rape Trauma Syndrome leads the survivor to relive the trauma several times and develop apprehension. They may begin to fear sex eventually by relating it to the unpleasant experience, eventually leading to genophobia. It may also be caused if the individual observes sexual acts that are traumatizing in nature, in media or otherwise.
- It may also result from severe performance anxiety, especially for those who lack sexual experience and have abstained from sex for a prolonged period of time. There is also a chance that other phobias, such as the fear of diseases, especially STDs, may lead to a fear of sexual acts. Some people might relate sexual intercourse with acquiring diseases, thus leading to the development of genophobia.
Symptoms: Symptoms of genophobia include the fear of sexual intercourse and all acts within, breathlessness, nausea, dizziness, feeling sick and fear of losing control. All these symptoms take place in the context of sexual acts.
Treatment: Genophobia is treated like all other phobias. Therapeutic technique such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (a conversation centric therapy that focuses on how thoughts and beliefs can affect one's actions) is widely used in the treatment of genophobia along with medications. The therapeutic technique varies from patient to patient. For instance, the therapeutic technique used for a rape survivor would be completely different from that which is used for an individual with a fear of STDs. With proper treatment, genophobia is curable, eventually allowing the individual to have a particularly healthy sex life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for Nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and Yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
If the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause, you can cure your problem completely with reboosting your lost physical and sexual strength. Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle Gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or Amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health-related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.
Though sexually transmitted diseases affect a number of people, it is considered a taboo subject and not often talked about. This has given rise to a lot of misinformation and myths about it. Let's clear up a few of these myths.
Herpes virus can be transmitted through a toilet seat.
Using the same toilet as a person infected with herpes will not increase your risk of contacting the virus. Herpes spreads only through direct skin-to-skin contact. However, it is a good idea not to share personal care items like towels, soaps etc with a person suffering from an STD.
STDs are transmitted only through vaginal sex.
If you are in direct contact with any kind of body fluid of the person suffering from an STD, you can get infected too. STDs can be transmitted through any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex. Thus, always use a condom for any kind of sexual act.
Baby oil can be used to lubricate a condom
In some situations, you may need to lubricate a condom before use. Oil based lubricants like baby oil, Vaseline and hand creams should never be used to lubricate a condom. This is because they can break down latex and allow STDs to pass through. Instead use water soluble lubricants like contraceptive jellies. You could also use saliva.
You can't get an STD if you've had sex only once
STDs like Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis have a very high infection rate. Having unprotected sex once is more than enough to get infected with the virus.
Two condoms are better than one
Condoms are not designed to be layered and used. Using two condoms instead of one may result in the condoms breaking due to the frictions between them. A condom must also be never reused. It should be put on as soon as there is n erection to protect against early ejaculation.
You can catch an STD only once
Some STDs like HIV and herpes are infections that last a lifetime. Others can be treated with antibiotics and antivirals. However, once you have recovered from an STD you are at the same risk of catching it again as you were the first time. When it comes to STDs like Chlamydia, a second attack can be worse than the first time and cause lasting damage to your reproductive organs.
The only way to protect yourself from STDs is to abstain from unprotected sex. Always use a condom for any kind of intercourse.
The inability of maintaining an erection or having one at all, is termed as erectile dysfunction. It's much more popular by the name of impotence or ED. Infrequent ED is normal, and it doesn't indicate a larger health issue whereas regular ED may signal an underlying health problem which causes relationship disputes, stress and reduced self-esteem.
To whom may ED occur?
Erectile dysfunction can trigger in any person without any specific health or lifestyle issues. For instance, you may always have been very healthy and had a great lifestyle. You always took care of yourself, and you are free from anxiety, stress or depression. But you are wondering what may be the cause of your erectile dysfunction? You may have been figuring out prospective causes, and nothing seems to relate to this trouble. You are not under any severe medication, which may hit you with an ED or any injection which could be a possible reason for your erectile woes. In a moment of utter dismay, you may give way to thinking that either you have been destined to face it or maybe, it is simply hereditary.
What may be the cause of ED?
But this is not wholly true. There may be numerous health problems that can be inherited through genes, which in turn may lead to erectile dysfunction but impotence itself is not a hereditary issue. Medical conditions like cardiac disease or diabetes are commonly inherited and both are related to ED. But it is not possible to acquire erectile issues from the previous generation.
There are some sexologists who feel that there are a few particular genes, which may be inherited from the previous generation and that makes a man more vulnerable to erectile dysfunction. They believe that a few specific gene variables have been associated to high chances of developing ED, and these genes can make their way from father to son. However, this research is still continuing, and nothing has been proved until yet. Once it becomes evident, then the issue can be handled with gene therapy where your faulty genes can be altered with a correct one in the affected person. It may also be done by eliminating a redundant gene or adding a new gene, which can combat the one which is causing the dysfunction.
So while you may believe that your erectile dysfunction is because of your genes, it is quite likely that your impotence is not a hereditary problem at all. There is no need to be anxious that your private health issues will be inherited in your family line. So it's better to get rid of that vague idea right out of your mind. However, it is also important to consider that in case you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, there must be some underlying causes though they may not be evident. You are advised to eat a healthy diet and avoid unhealthy habits and talk to a sexologist to lower your risk of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem prevalent among men across the world. It is a disorder that records a higher percentage with the passing age. Erectile dysfunction or ED is treated as a social taboo, for most people think of it as a sign of lower masculinity. However, it is only a condition that may arise from a wide spectrum of reasons and is curable. While some medications involve the risk of side effects, homeopathy rules out this additional risk in its attempts of treating erectile dysfunction. Homeopathy carefully looks for the underlying causes leading to sexual incapacity in men and will, therefore, remedy the problem from its root cause.
Most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :-
1. Difficulty in achieving an erection.
2. Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before culmination and is unable to maintain an erection.
The following homeopathic medicines are known to treat instances of Erectile Dysfunction:-
1. Nux Vomica can better your sex life- Nux Vomica is prescribed by doctors to treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction. A dysfunction caused due to lack of rest, work pressure and a demanding competitive world can be treated with the use of Nux Vomica.
2. Caladium can be effective- Many people suffer from sexual weakness due to their bad habits. Addiction of any kind might impair your sex life. People who consume tobacco should take Caladium to counter the ills of erectile dysfunction. People who are not aroused even after foreplay or oral sex should resort to this effective medicine. It is also known to treat apparent impotence resulting from acute psychological stress.
3. Selenium can help you get an erection- Patients requiring selenium feel the pangs of sexual desire but face a weak or slow erection to consummate their desires. They experience fatigue after having sex or might even turn irritable after intercourse. Involuntary passage of seminal fluid during sleep, urination and pooping are some of the symptoms Selenium takes care of.
4. Lycopodium can help you regain confidence in bed- This medication is prescribed by many professional homeopathic practitioners. It is a sought after medicine in the world of homeopathy. In younger adults, erectile dysfunction could be the result of very frequent or rather regular masturbation. Indulging in random sexual activities can also lead to premature ejaculation. Lycopodium helps these cases. However, in older men, the presence of sex drive might be unaffected but there is insufficient erection to have intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.