Doctor in Aakash Fertility Centre & Hospital
Patient Review Highlights
I ws suffering from ear pain from past few days. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing ear pain issue. Never thought I will suffer from some ear pain like this. I was having this ear pain, but the symptoms were not very visible. Our family physician personally recommended Dr K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I am happy that I visited his clinic for consultation.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj as I was suffering from muscle cramps. With the help of her treatment , I am feeling so great. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. She is a very practical doctor. Aakash Hospital had all the amenities, a patient requires. I am so much benefitted with her muscle cramps treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any problem and call her, and K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj still takes my call in case of any emergency. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gynae problemsEven in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help.
I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Kamaraj to anyone gladly. I was quite depressed due to my irregular periods, but he has guided me to change my attitude. I remember, I read an article of him in the paper and made contact. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
I was suffering from no periods issue. With the help of her treatment for no periods I am feeling so great. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I remember, I read an article of Dr Kamaraj in the paper and made contact. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself after her treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, prompt and nurturing. M so tensed and your words could get my mind to relaxation...but dr.i need an answer for why is it happening so with me
All of sudden I developed this stomach pain and didn't know what to do. As one of my friends referred Dr Jeyarani, I consulted her and the stomach pain treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj to be very helpful, well-reasoned, caring and helped me improve my health. Thank you so much maam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj to be very helpful. Thank you doctor. I will definitely get my diabetes checked by tomorrow
Dr. K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj provides answers that are well-reasoned. Prompt and satisfactory..thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj to be very helpful. Thank you madam
Dr. K.S Jeyarani Kamaraj provides answers that are very helpful. Thanq
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido.
1. Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
2. Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
3. Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
4. Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
5. Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
6. Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
7. Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
8. Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life.
Masturbation is a natural sexual practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
I have diabetes since 4 years now I am 21 If my wife gets pregnant dose she also get diabetes or baby can get diabetes? Please advise
My amh is 0.7. But I am Unable to conceive. Is there any chance to increase amh level through any medication? My age is just 27.
My baby is 4 months old. I was breastfeeding him since his birth but at 3rd month he started refusing to breastfeed. He was suffering form cold so I started giving him bottle. Now he is fine but still he is not ready to breastfeed. Its been a month he stopped taking breastfeed. He starts screaming when I carry him to breastfeed. I am in big problem that what to do so that he start taking my feed. Please help me.
Genophobia or coitophobia is the irrational psychological fear of intercourse. It is a type of a phobia and people suffering from it fill all or most of the criteria of specific phobia according to the ICD (The International Statistical Classification of Diseases). Genophobic people may be terrified of sexual intercourse or all acts involving sex. It is different from erotophobia in the sense erotophobia is the irrational fear of sexuality and not the act in itself.
- The causes of genophobia may be attributed to different experiences and origins according to different psychological perspectives. According to the psychoanalytic perspective, genophobia may be caused by the rigid or extremely religious upbringing, which affected the development of ego, making the individual fear all acts that are sexual because it causes moral anxiety and a severe clash of the superego (ethical portion of one's personality)and i'd (primitive component of one's personality).
- According to the learning perspective, genophobia may develop due to an unpleasant sexual experience such as rape or molestation. Rape Trauma Syndrome leads the survivor to relive the trauma several times and develop apprehension. They may begin to fear sex eventually by relating it to the unpleasant experience, eventually leading to genophobia. It may also be caused if the individual observes sexual acts that are traumatizing in nature, in media or otherwise.
- It may also result from severe performance anxiety, especially for those who lack sexual experience and have abstained from sex for a prolonged period of time. There is also a chance that other phobias, such as the fear of diseases, especially STDs, may lead to a fear of sexual acts. Some people might relate sexual intercourse with acquiring diseases, thus leading to the development of genophobia.
Symptoms: Symptoms of genophobia include the fear of sexual intercourse and all acts within, breathlessness, nausea, dizziness, feeling sick and fear of losing control. All these symptoms take place in the context of sexual acts.
Treatment: Genophobia is treated like all other phobias. Therapeutic technique such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (a conversation centric therapy that focuses on how thoughts and beliefs can affect one's actions) is widely used in the treatment of genophobia along with medications. The therapeutic technique varies from patient to patient. For instance, the therapeutic technique used for a rape survivor would be completely different from that which is used for an individual with a fear of STDs. With proper treatment, genophobia is curable, eventually allowing the individual to have a particularly healthy sex life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for Nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and Yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
If the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause, you can cure your problem completely with reboosting your lost physical and sexual strength. Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle Gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or Amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health-related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.
Though sexually transmitted diseases affect a number of people, it is considered a taboo subject and not often talked about. This has given rise to a lot of misinformation and myths about it. Let's clear up a few of these myths.
Herpes virus can be transmitted through a toilet seat.
Using the same toilet as a person infected with herpes will not increase your risk of contacting the virus. Herpes spreads only through direct skin-to-skin contact. However, it is a good idea not to share personal care items like towels, soaps etc with a person suffering from an STD.
STDs are transmitted only through vaginal sex.
If you are in direct contact with any kind of body fluid of the person suffering from an STD, you can get infected too. STDs can be transmitted through any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex. Thus, always use a condom for any kind of sexual act.
Baby oil can be used to lubricate a condom
In some situations, you may need to lubricate a condom before use. Oil based lubricants like baby oil, Vaseline and hand creams should never be used to lubricate a condom. This is because they can break down latex and allow STDs to pass through. Instead use water soluble lubricants like contraceptive jellies. You could also use saliva.
You can't get an STD if you've had sex only once
STDs like Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis have a very high infection rate. Having unprotected sex once is more than enough to get infected with the virus.
Two condoms are better than one
Condoms are not designed to be layered and used. Using two condoms instead of one may result in the condoms breaking due to the frictions between them. A condom must also be never reused. It should be put on as soon as there is n erection to protect against early ejaculation.
You can catch an STD only once
Some STDs like HIV and herpes are infections that last a lifetime. Others can be treated with antibiotics and antivirals. However, once you have recovered from an STD you are at the same risk of catching it again as you were the first time. When it comes to STDs like Chlamydia, a second attack can be worse than the first time and cause lasting damage to your reproductive organs.
The only way to protect yourself from STDs is to abstain from unprotected sex. Always use a condom for any kind of intercourse.
The inability of maintaining an erection or having one at all, is termed as erectile dysfunction. It's much more popular by the name of impotence or ED. Infrequent ED is normal, and it doesn't indicate a larger health issue whereas regular ED may signal an underlying health problem which causes relationship disputes, stress and reduced self-esteem.
To whom may ED occur?
Erectile dysfunction can trigger in any person without any specific health or lifestyle issues. For instance, you may always have been very healthy and had a great lifestyle. You always took care of yourself, and you are free from anxiety, stress or depression. But you are wondering what may be the cause of your erectile dysfunction? You may have been figuring out prospective causes, and nothing seems to relate to this trouble. You are not under any severe medication, which may hit you with an ED or any injection which could be a possible reason for your erectile woes. In a moment of utter dismay, you may give way to thinking that either you have been destined to face it or maybe, it is simply hereditary.
What may be the cause of ED?
But this is not wholly true. There may be numerous health problems that can be inherited through genes, which in turn may lead to erectile dysfunction but impotence itself is not a hereditary issue. Medical conditions like cardiac disease or diabetes are commonly inherited and both are related to ED. But it is not possible to acquire erectile issues from the previous generation.
There are some sexologists who feel that there are a few particular genes, which may be inherited from the previous generation and that makes a man more vulnerable to erectile dysfunction. They believe that a few specific gene variables have been associated to high chances of developing ED, and these genes can make their way from father to son. However, this research is still continuing, and nothing has been proved until yet. Once it becomes evident, then the issue can be handled with gene therapy where your faulty genes can be altered with a correct one in the affected person. It may also be done by eliminating a redundant gene or adding a new gene, which can combat the one which is causing the dysfunction.
So while you may believe that your erectile dysfunction is because of your genes, it is quite likely that your impotence is not a hereditary problem at all. There is no need to be anxious that your private health issues will be inherited in your family line. So it's better to get rid of that vague idea right out of your mind. However, it is also important to consider that in case you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, there must be some underlying causes though they may not be evident. You are advised to eat a healthy diet and avoid unhealthy habits and talk to a sexologist to lower your risk of erectile dysfunction.