Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for CARE & CURE SPECIALITY HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
Myself 27 year old female, having pain in lower back (right side) and it become tilt after sitting continuously. Kindly suggest me for betterment.
Hi sir, I am 24 years old and height 6.2 and I have severe back pain (L4-S1) for last 3 years due to nerve pressed pain from hip and right leg and severe pain in knee, ankle and in feet .i have done physiotherapy what should I do, in 2014 I got surgery and there is no improvement after surgery. And is there any problems after marriage. Please help me.
Hello sir, I am getting pain at the left upper back. Sometimes getting severe then I am unable to do my work with comfort. I think I must prefer yoga for solving any health relief. Please suggest me sir.
Knots of right hand fingers sometimes get jam and stuck. Mostly little finger bend inside and stuck with mild pain. To get finger straight again, help have to take of other hand. Age 64.
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.
Now i am getting so much of back pain before it was less n need it's increased .I have disc pain problem i'm not able walk for longer time and i'm not able carry much weight. N I got bubbles inside my body what is solution for this?
Whenever I go for running, there is an acute pain in my knees. Is it normal? Or amounts to some kind of deficiency?
After my back surgery in 2005 I was fine till 2013. Then it all started aggravating and now I have mild foot drop left foot and instability walking. What will help me?
Hello, I met an accident 1 week ago. As I was wearing riding jacket which meant for safety I managed to survive any brutal injury, only my right shoulder has faced injury i.e. Dislocation of acromioclavicular joint. Now, the doctor advised me to use hand bag for 3 week. The problem is that I don't want to show it in my home. I hope you understand my query. Is there any other way other than using hand bag. Please please reply. Thank you.
From yesterday evening my body is completely dis comfortable. i was feeling cold in yesterday evening. Taken pcm but in morning today body ache is there. What could the cause.what can I do for for removing my body ache.
I have Just gone through MRI for knee & resulted as possibility of missed or myxoid degeneration of ACL with celery stalk appearance with possible ACL Ganglion so what is the possible treatment for this apart from any surgical measure coz she is a middle aged lady with lots of responsibilities & works so if there is any possible suggested remedies please help me I would be thankful.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
In case when a patient suffering from shoulder pain doesn't respond to routine conservative care, then it can be treated with ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy). This is a non-invasive and non-operative form of treatment and has no side effects with excellent outcome. Proper rehabilitation before and after any procedure is the key to success.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have lower back pain. I tested my urine. Its normal. I am sleeping on spring bed mattress. I am working .daily going to my office on scooter. I am carrying laptop bag on my shoulder. Pls tell me Dr. What is the reason for back pain?
I am 34 years I am suffering back pain near by right kidney side I am always sitting in plastic chair what is the reason.
The problem with runner’s knee is that it leaves you partially immobile. The pain is really uncomfortable and it bars daily activities, exercises, etc. To get relief from such pain, you may try resting the knee for some time. In case you are not getting any respite with rest and precautionary steps, you may go for a more aggressive treatment. However, to understand what is going wrong with your knee, it is important that you understand the problem and its causes better.
Understanding Runner’s Knee-
It can be a combined problem with the knee cap, misalignment of any of the bones starting from the pelvic line to the knee, a damage or degeneration of the cartilage beneath the knee bone or patella, or loosening of the associated thigh muscles. Hence with any or some of the bone problems, the condition may develop. You may hear a pop sound with knee movements or may experience pain and swelling. Pain may come from any side or surround the full joint.
Prevention Is The Best Method-
To prevent runner’s knee from affecting you, when you know that you are an athlete and are more susceptible to it, try the following:
Concentrate on strengthening your thigh muscles for complete support.
Pick a good shoe for running and exercising.
Try to avoid hard running tracks.
Manage your weight.
Use a knee guard when doing intense workout.
While you are increasing your workout and activity, try to make the change slow and gradual.
How To Treat Runner’s Knee?
The best treatment for the condition is rest. Time and rest cure the problem on its own in most cases. Pain can be reduced with ice pack application for half an hour and can be repeated after every 3-4 hours for 2-3 days. Also, you must try to keep your legs high using a pillow support while you are lying down or sitting. Try to get support from a good orthopedic shoe. You may also need physiotherapy exercises to heal better. Additionally, some stretching exercises for strengthening your thigh muscles would be recommended by your physiotherapist.
If the pain is excruciating, you may take pain killers like ibuprofen or naproxen etc. Ensure you take these medicines only after a consent from your doctor. In some severe cases, a surgery may be needed to align the bone, or replace the affected cartilage.
The age and body condition decides how fast you would heal. But once you are cured, try to be careful with enough knee support through shoes, knee guards and physiotherapy so that the condition does not return. Also remember that resting between exercise reps is a must.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!