Submit a review for Billroth HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My mother is having low BP patient and these days she is suffering with diarrhea, and she was also sleepless from a couple of days so that she has taken a sibelium 5 mg tab in very Low BP to get some sleep. Now I just need to know is it dangerous taking a sleeping pill in low bp. What should we do. How much it can be dangerous. Also let us know the cure.
There is a problem in my anus it started to pain, itching and some portion of my anus become hot. Soon came out after fresh from the bathroom .This happen to me from last few days. I am really afraid is this the symptoms of piles? please refer some medicine from which I can cure..
Hello doctor, I am suffering anal fissure since 2 yrs. It is coming every 4-5 months .when stool coming it is very pain .I took some mediation but no use. It's getting sensitivity .and cracked one side. Is there any permanent solution for this anal fissure. Please give suggestion Best regards.
Sir mere penis ki chamadi me sujan aayi hai aur agle wala bhag bhi lal hua hai aur sujan ke karan chamadi pichhe nahi ho rahi isake liye koi upay bataiye.
Dears Doctors I would like to share with you that I always doing annual check up like blood test and abdominal sonar, but there is every thing was ok, just I hav some fatty around my pancreas, which it was written by SONAR doctor in this manner (Hyperechoice fatty pancreas, so actually I afraid from being diabetic type 2, so could advise me what I can do for removing that act on it, and furthermore I been doing bodybuilding and healthy diet since (1/9/2015, so I would ike t hear you best of advice.
I am 25 old female I am suffering from gallstone which is 11. 44 mm in size, so is there is any urgency in doing the operation or any kind of risk of my life?
I am 17 years old male after 4 months of fistulactomy surgery now I feel some inflammation in anal region during bowel movement from last 3 days please suggest me I don't want painful surgery again.
Hi doctor. I am chaitali. 40 years old woman. I am suffering through gas for some days. It causing vomiting, loose motion. I took RABICER-D-SR. But I am still suffering through loose motion and some loss of appetite. I am feeling very weak now. And there is only water in my poop. What should I do?
I am pratyush I am suffering from stomach pain and gas from last 3 days and from last night I have fever as well as I am felling week and from morning loose motion.
I am 18 years old boy and I think that I suffer from OCD as something bad going to happen. I am going to start studying the MBBS course as I have got admission in a medical college. So what should I do to completely cure OCD or it would increase during mbbs course studying.
In continuation to my earlier problem of abscess in rectal area, I consulted one general surgeon and e told I will need an incision. He gave an antibiotic alternatively as I said I was not prepared for the procedure but he said incision is needed for complete drain. He said they will do a complete anesthesia where I will go to sleep for 10 mins or so and the job will be done. I may sound foolish but I want to know is the anesthesia effective or I will feel the pain of incision. I am little concerned as j have never been through such a thing.
I am a 24 years old male, sometimes due to excessive gas formation in my stomach ,i feel giddiness and after that it continues 4to 5 days. There is no problem in my eyes and ear. Please suggest me some treatment.
I have been having sensation near my left lower ribs and sometimes it's very sharp. It feels like pains sometimes as I don't eat food on time and skip it sometimes and I think it is due to gas. What type of doctor should I consult or not
What is the best natural remedy for acidity with reference to Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) please tell me
My dad is not well, unable to eat proper diet With recent report being took out as per sonography doctor informed that lever is damaged by 30% & have given medicines for it for a week (doc Lancelot at Borivali West) Please suggest how this can be cured My dad used to do regular drinking of alcohol but now have recently stopped his weight has also lost by 8-10 kg Please assist I would be v thankful Does he needs to be admitted?& 30% can cause how much.
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.