Minor Ot Service Procedures
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Hello I am 34 year old. My question is that after jogging 10 to 15 minutes or walking half an hour cramps starts to appear in my calf. What should I do.
I am 20 years old female suffering with severe muscle pain particularly right shoulder from past 5 yrs. Now a days 2 arms are with the same situation. I have gone through many medications, physiotherapy.Please help me get out of this.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
I feel joints pain from 2 days mostly at fingers, feet & toes. Its very lite pain & mostly feel at night not all time?
I have been suffering from right shoulder & arm pain from last three months. I consulted with an orthopedist and told me it's frozen shoulder. Please advice and tell me the remedy of it. I also ride motorcycle 60 kms daily.
Recently I had gone for bone mineral densitometry and as per observation lumbar spine (L1 to L4" could not be interpreted due to scoliosis and degenerative changes. My BMD (g/cm square is 1.114/young adult T score _ 0.9 and age matched z score _0. 1. I have been advised vitamin C tablets. Is it alarming? Please advise. I am 59 years old male and diabetic. Regards.
I have been over masturbating from last 8 years and now I feel pain in my joints, I also feel sounds coming from them if I stretch them I feel more pain and sounds coming from them. I am 22 years old and weigh 87 kg. My height is 5 feet 6 inches. Please tell me how I can get rid of this problem.
Nas chad gaya aaj, bahut dard ho raha foot me. Bike se jaa raha tha deewar tha mai piche seat pe tha. Aur deewar ke bilkul karib se jane se foot takra gaya.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. I have pain in shoulder it's a slap tear I am taking homeopathy medicines from 1.5 months feeling 50 % better in pain. MY Dr. is also treating me for my infertility issues I do not ovulate monthly. My amh level is low. She said all will be ok. My lmp was on 15th Dec I have proper 25 days cycle but now it's 17th Jan no periods. I did pregnancy test yesterday it was negative neither any symptoms of pregnancy .What could be the reason of delayed period is it because of homeopathy medicines or are there some changes happening within. Kindly reply with your valuable feedback.
I have pain in the left hand shoulder. Pain like is injecting. It is started before 3 month. What is the problem?
Sir, I am having right hand thumb joint pain and now recently left hand thumb joint also paining, I am 60 years old and retired from active work. I am having hyper tension (bp) so I am taking tabs since 10 years to bring down the bp to 120-90 from 120-100. No blood sugar. And no other problems. Also tested my blood on some body advise, and come to know URIC ACID SERUM as 7.9 mg/dL. Based on advise I am using colchicum 200 and meg phos 200 for the past 4 months, however suffering with pain still. PLEASE suggest me the treatment or advise medicine. Thanks, RaviSV from Chennai.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.