Submit a review for Acupuncture HomeYour feedback matters!
I am 21. i was below my BMI .I need to gain weight fast upto 6 or 7 kgs in a month I have brought fast weight gainer of 4lbs and suggest me how to use it I'm not going to Gym. So this protein Powder how to use. Sometimes when I got to do hard work it makes fainted why.
I have knee pain for last 1 month, the pain usually occurs when I stand up from sitting position for example I use indian bathroom, and when I take stand I usually take support. Please suggest me proper diet chart also.
- Plantar Fasciitis is a disorder that results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot. The pain is usually most severe with the first steps of the day or following a period of rest. The condition typically comes on slowly. In about a third of people both legs are affected.
- Risk factors for plantar fasciitis include overuse such as from long periods of standing, an increase in exercise, and obesity. It is also associated with inward rolling of the foot and a lifestyle that involves little exercise. While heel spurs are frequently found it is unclear if they have a role in causing the condition. Plantar fasciitis is a disorder of the insertion site of the ligament on the bone characterized by micro tears, breakdown of collagen, and scarring. The diagnosis is typically based on signs and symptoms with ultrasound sometimes used to help. Other conditions with similar symptoms include osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, heel pad syndrome, and reactive arthritis.
What is the best time to take fruit juice. I drink milk in morning can I replace this by fruit juice?
I'm very thin to the body And my all relative are suggest me to being thick I tried but I'm fail I'm a girl please suggest me what we do being fit.
Hello doctor main apne body ke banawat se kafi pareshan hoon. Log mujhe dekh kar kahte hain ki tum khana khate ho ya nahi mujhe bahut bura lagata hai main koi dhang ke kapre bhi nahi pahan pata .mujhe is samsya ka koi upay bataye .taki main apna vajan badha kar apne body ko supaul bana sakoon. please sir help me.
Dear Sir / Madam, As per samsung Health apps my daily calories is 2789. Please suggest me how much Carb, Fat and Protein in gram per day. Pl suggest diet plan for muscle building Regards Limbaraj.
I want to increase my weight can you please suggest me the food. I am 25 years old and 58 kg weight.
I am very thin, except gaining the weight my weight is constant or same. How I can increase my weight.
I become too skinny I need to gain some weight please suggest me how can I gain weight fast. Please so suggest.
I am 28 years old and I have been doing exercise from last 2 years but could not get result. I included egg white. Oats chicken and weight gainer to but could not get desire results what should I do please tell.
Hi Sir I want to increase my weight an my build up my body so please can you guide me Thank & Regards
Hello when I drink green tea? Early morning empty stomach or after Breakfast. Please suggest me. Which time is more benefit to drink green tea.
If I eat light dinner, I probably wake up midnight with an empty stomach. It again ruins my sleep. What should I do?
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.