Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitu Dhiman
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Dr. Nitu DhimanYour feedback matters!
In my relatives a women got divorce after his divorce she use to sit in bathroom for hours and hours washing clothes and hands. At a time she use to finish a big soap washing his hands and clothes. She sits in bathroom for more than 5 hours. And doesn't not lessen for anything one. Please help. What type of mental problems she is suffering from. And do not show these question to anything other website and keep it privately.
When I speak to people. They cannot hear my voice properly. They said me that you have bad sound. But in the past I was able to speak clearly but now what has happened with me. I have cough also. What should I do now?
I am mentally disturbed after quitting my job two years ago, always getting annoyed, short tempered, thinking last job facilities and feeling guilty for leaving the job. Not able to come out of this situation of Depression. Desperately trying for working Again but not sure if due to age factor I am not being considered my age 58 competed.
What are the causes for congestion in chest? I do not smoke and does congestion in chest cause headache and nausea?
I am 17 year old male, I used to get lot of anger which even I cannot control myself. I consulted many doctors and there is no use, sometimes when I get anger I will destroy everything in my house and scold parents etc etc. Even sometimes I am behaving like mad fellow due to anger so please help me.
Hello doctors ,I do not know how to explain but after explaining my condition hope you will able to figure out. I will just portray my abnormality in an story way and really want a good feedback from you. 1) 30 april 2017 I gave my last graduation exam paper and was hoping to get me an job as early as possible due to my weak financial condition and go ahead learning with my own money. 2.Our result got too late of 3 months and did not do any brain activities like learning just keep using lots of social media and spent many days at home only still it is on until now. 3.after result declared I was searching for job rigorously surfing on internet daily which made me more frustrated and mental illness because I was not getting job and results from my surfing. 3.After exams I wanted to wake up early in morning say 4 am but still today I am not able to wake up. 4.Ok From the start of my holidays you can consider my left brain is like into pain and do not want to execute any type of learning and I feel more sleepy.
You may feel there’s nothing you can do about stress. The bills won’t stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day, and your work and family responsibilities will always be demanding. Stress and anxiety negatively impacts your health as it makes you prone to diseases, the most common ones being high blood pressure and diabetes. Yes, you have more control over stress than you might think. Stress management is all about taking charge: of your lifestyle, thoughts, emotions, and the way you deal with problems. No matter how stressful your life seems, there are steps you can take to relieve the pressure and regain control.
There are many ways by which you can deal with stress:
- Identify the sources of stress in your life- It’s easy to identify sources of stress following a major life event such as changing jobs, moving home, or losing a loved one, but pinpointing the sources of everyday stress can be more complicated. It’s all too easy to overlook your own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that contribute to your stress levels. Sure, you may know that you’re constantly worried about work deadlines, but maybe it’s your procrastination, rather than the actual job demands, that is causing the stress.
- Eat healthy, eat right- Make sure the meals you eat are nutritious and well balanced. It is essential that the foods should be a wholesome mix of carbohydrates, protein, fats, Vitamins and minerals. Focus mostly on whole foods rather than refined foods and include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Give peace a chance- Meditation, when practiced on a regular basis, has been shown to cut down stress levels significantly. It helps in restoring your emotional well-being and increasing self-awareness.
- No more glug glug- Although a glass of some good old red wine or Chardonnay twice a week definitely lifts your spirits, excessive alcohol consumption and making it a habit you cannot do without can mess with your brain and cause panic to set in once the effects of alcohol wear off. Apart from all the other serious health complications, it is known to aggravate stress and anxiety once the “high” of alcohol recedes.
- See the lighter sides of life- Try to see the lighter side of things in life; remember everything in life doesn’t warrant seriousness. Realize that you can’t control each and every thing, so stop trying to and just go with the flow.
- Reach out! Be in the thick of things- Talk to people, volunteer or play team sports as these can help uplift your mood and make you feel better. It acts as a support network that can help you manage stress.
- Get moving- Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress, but you don’t have to be an athlete or spend hours in a gym to experience the benefits. Just about any form of physical activity can help relieve stress and burn away anger, tension, and frustration. Exercise releases endorphins that boost your mood and make you feel good, and it can also serve as a valuable distraction to your daily worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist and ask a free question.