Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajdeep SinghYour feedback matters!
Sometimes my anal is like something is moving I do not have hemorrhoid problem and I do not know what is this.
I am 44 years old woman. I am having acidity problem for last 10 years. Whatever I eat, even a fruit, I feel burning sensation in my throat. Please help.
I am having cough and running nose for over a month now. I have taken no medication. Recently, I had diarrhea after which every time I cough I get pain at the back of my head. What should I do to get rid of this.
I have taken being made from marijuana plant for 6 months and I have quitted it for 10 days now I have digestion problem nd I feel lack of energy through out the day, I spent my whole day sleeping pls help what to do I want to recover from all these things. Ans sometimes I feel depressed with my life, pls help.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.
Hey , i have a problem related to gastrology and report [histopathology (biospy rectum)]says that specimen consists of two soft greyish white to greyish brown pieces of tissue , measuring 0.2 cm. In all (gross) Chronic non specific mild inflammatory changes are seen no specific pathology is seen (microspecific) what is the solution you might want to suggest . And should i prefer Ayurveda or Allopathy .
Sir, meri problam ye hai ki mujhe latrain ke saath blood aata hai aur bahut pain bhi hota hai. Ye problem last one year se hai.
Hi, I have GERD (Acid reflux )problem from more than one year. I did endoscopy and the result was normal. I am taking sompraz d40 capsule as doctor prescribed to me. But Acid reflux has been increased and it is affecting to my throat please guide me what should I do.
I am sajir 27 year old male having problems in stomach getting gas and stomach get tight having problems in bathroom Also having problems of eyes dryness Please suggest me remedy for both problem.
I am a 32 year old male. For the past 3 days when I attend to bathroom to clear my stomach, I am experiencing a lot of pain when the shit is coming down. There is lot of friction with the skin and the pain is unbearable. Today few drops of blood has also come out.
I am 32 years old. Last 5 yrs. Itching on my anus. And gas in my stomach. Pantosec dsr ki ek pill jab subah khali pet khata hu to din var relaxe rehta hu. Nahi khata hu to phir gas aur itching home lagti hai. Pls. Solve the problem.
My name is kumari I am 41 years old, I am suffering from acidity problem, and I cannot starve no eat complete stomach. I feel uneasy too much when I eat after I am too much hungry and I also feel my stomach is swollen and it reduces. Can you suggest me the food habits that can help me to get rid of acidity problem.
I am 50 years female having 20 years of urine frequent problem and stomach upset (acidity, loose motion with body ache). Suggest remedy.
I have headache (always but variable intensity) due to stomach gastric trouble, what should I can do?
I am suffering from ibs. Yesterday night I drink water just after my dinner after thn I am not feeling fresh. In the past I had suffered a lot cz of ibs. I feel lower back discomfort. I feel bowel are not clear in the morning. Due to this I can't take proper sleep can't concentrate on work in fact in a month there are 5 to 6 days which I can't sleep even for one hour. please help me.
I have vaginal warts in inside vegina and on anus also. Some time bleeding is come during anus (washroom time. Is this serious?
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.