Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chandigarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Munish AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from weakness since 3 days and little bit body pain and little bit headache too. Ac to me Its because Of irregular in my day meal.
I am 46 years old working with private shipping company, my job profile is recruitment and my elder daughter is Completed her 12th std and Want to do MBBS and I get angry and depressed after reaching home please help me.
I am a chain smoker. daily I used to have a pack of cigar and I want to erriket from this dangerous habit so I think I have a good health tip from you. hoping a good healthy tip.
Why ciggrate are harmful for the health and this addiction how to leave and make good health.please reply.
I have smoking habit from 3 years I'm just 21 years old I had addicted to it So please suggest me a medicine which it give up smoking.
Hello sir I am facing the liver problems I mean I am a fully addicted to alcohol 4 months back I am getting jaundice and now I am taking alcohol again from past 3 weeks now I am getting digesting problem and feeling like vomit and I am getting very tired and getting fever some times I can not sleep without alcohol now I am afraid of cirrhosis of liver I did not test anything yet pls what I do now I need some medicine suggest and I am a psychiatric problem psychiatric doctor said I have panic disorder problem and he suggest lonazep and walbeta la 25 and nexito 10 but after I am taking that medicine I am feeling very fast heart beet and sweating and body shivering but I am feeling very afraid of cirrhosis of liver but I can not sleep without alcohol pls suggest me sir.
Dear Doctor, How to come out of Basic depressions like worry about not getting a job (I am 60 years old worked for 40 years but still I want to work) My daughter staying with her girlfriend for the past 2 years ,she doesn't want to stay with us. Unable to control my diabetic with proper medicine and insulin. What I have to do. Kindly help me.
I can't concentrate on studies and any physical work I do my brain and mind is not under my control if try to concentrate specially in studies my headache starts what should I do now.
I am always feeling very depressed. For some time I am feeling like world is very selfish and didn' t like talking to others. Also when I talk with others I loose confidence
I am disturb for my study. Mostly when I read then I can not learn the topic for a long time and I forget after some time.
I tried to quit smoke but my mind divert now I will never do smoke but I do so what I have to for quit smoke please give me some tips but I played Daily volleyball ball then running and 2 hrs gym write now I doing gym bcz my exam es going on so now please give me a your advise.
Hi sir I was advised by an ayurvedic doctor for Anxiety to take medicines that are smritisagar ras. Anxiomo. Ashwagandha. Manasamitra vattakam. Saraswatarista. But I forgot to ask how long to take actually I made appointment when I am in city but now I came back to my home town please help me sir and my symptoms. Are trembling heart shaking of lower legs and my voice is also shaking especially during social encounters and confusion in mind getting fatigue easily and along with this I am going for therapist also but please don't tell me to use English medicine as it is sleepy all day no improvement I am getting some what better with this medicine and with cbt techniques thanks.
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.