Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmaneeshYour feedback matters!
I have too much headache many times, and after some time it goes, when I suffered from pain no medicine work. What should I do.
Iam suffering from dry cough and also I have cold. Cold from 5 days and cough from 7days when I suffer fever a week ago. Fever is cured but cough is not cured.
I have been travelling a lot from last two years as a result having constipation n weakness. Also gained fat. How to control kindly suggest.
Hi. I'm very shy to ask about this. I have a little pimple like thing at the opening where I poop. It's only one. I'm having a little pain when I poop. It's almost a month having that thing. I have constipation. Why it's came. Because of constipation ?how can I get rid of that thing? Help me.
Constipation is a very irritating condition as it doesn't let you feel refreshed and lethargy takes you over. The condition is defined as the one in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week. It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle.
Here are some natural laxatives, which are easily available in your kitchen and prove to be very effective in eliminating constipation:
1. Baking soda: Baking soda is an effective cure for gas, pressure and pain in the digestive tract, and stomach ache as excessive air is released from the body by its action. It also functions as a laxative by making the passage of accumulated waste products through the intestines a smooth process. Moreover, stools are loosened and passed without pain on its consumption.
Directions: Take a quarter cup of warm water and stir a teaspoon of baking soda into it. Consume the mixture as quickly as you can.
2. Oatmeal Tea: When the condition is severe, it is the best alternative. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
3. Coconut Oil and Flaxseed: A great combination, coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body.
Directions: In one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
4. Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result.
Directions: Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
5. Aloe vera: Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation.
Directions: Have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel every morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice whenever you feel constipated.
I constantly suffer from bloating, gastric problem and constipation. Also my weight is on the higher side. Please suggest some remedy.
Hi I had from today morning stomach pain, vomiting, extreme weakness, loose motion when I got up. However after lime water vomiting has stopped. But there is mild fever and extreme weakness. I guess its food poisoning or stomach flu. Please suggest some medicine as today is a sunday and no doctors around.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 3 days . I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do ?
Doctor I was suffering from my skin becoming black and pimples occurring can you please tell me how handle it.
Sir, I am 23 yr old male and I have dengue fever in 2011, I admit in 3 days in hospital. After one year I have malaria fever, then I take full course for fever, after 14-15 days, I have started cold, cough and sneezing In every day. Sneeze is very long time 2-3 minutes. In one time. In a days 10-15 time sneeze. this problem is every last 3-4 yr. Before two month I have pain in chest. I meet doctor, he test X-RAY and some blood test, sonography. But he say not serious problem and allergy for winter. He give some medicine but I not well. I am student and I have very problem when cough and sneeze come with water type in nose.
Lybrate | Dr Brahmita speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY