Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bikaner and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Goswami
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek GoswamiYour feedback matters!
The key to graceful ageing is a youthful skin, healthy heart and a fit body. No, these are not really three different things that need to be achieved. All of these are related and once you start following a healthy lifestyle, everything falls into a pattern and the body starts changing in an orderly manner. The organs start working perfectly, thereby improving metabolism, skin, energy etc. In this article, we will particularly focus on the nutrients that we should consume and the ones that we should avoid in order to defy ageing.
While we talk about proper nutrition for a perfectly healthy body and beautiful complexion, it is essential to know about the food that we need to eat and the ones we should avoid. In order to maintain a youthful body, both inside and outside, it is essential to curb food items containing insulin and leptin because these are major accelerants of the ageing process.
Here is a list of things that can easily be avoided to achieve a body and skin that would defy age.
- Any food containing sugar, especially fructose
- Any sort of grains
- Soda of any kind
- Drugs or alcohols
- Any kind of processed food
- Processed table salt
- Pasteurized dairy products
These are few such food products, which would be great if avoided. However, there are certain food items which should definitely be included in the diet for a youthful skin and healthy body.
- Let’s start with nuts. All sorts of nuts, especially almonds, contain lots of antioxidants and vitamin E in them. Vitamin E has shown to fight skin ageing immensely and also helps skin hold a lot of moisture. So including these into the diet can be a great step towards beautiful and glowing skin.
- Red and green vegetables are filled with vitamin A and help in increasing the vitamin A content in our bodies.
- Vitamin C helps in accelerating the process of collagen production in the body. Collagen is the protein which forms the basic skin structure. In case of a collagen breakdown, the skin starts breaking down too and tends to become saggy; this is exactly what happens in case of ageing. So, in order to reverse the process of ageing, we should have products that enhance in collagen formation.
- Also foods rich in Omega-3
There are many more, but consuming these foods can be a great start to a health improvement program.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!