Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 24 yr old and I have problem in my mouth that is coming blood from teeth when I was brushing. Can you please tell me who to resolve it?
I have black gum near the teeth since years I used many toothpaste but I dont get any proper result. Help me.
I am 27 year old. Main guthka khata tha. Jiski wajah se mera muh kam khulta hai. Please upaye bataye.
I have problem with my wisdom tooth onto my left jaw. Fully not grown and out also. Since its growth is not upward and growing down side. Its like pushing my next tooth and paining a lot What can be the best remedy get relief from this pain with in time. Since I have exam going on. So that I can consult doctor later.
I am facing teeth prblm from last 4 days .there is a prblm of muscles whch came uppr sde of new nw teeth due to which it crete prblm during ate ?
Mere daant me right upper tooth me 1 maheene pehle pain hua tha me dentist ko dikhaya usne kaha munhe root canal ko par ab munhe waise dard nahi rehta me khana bhi kha raha lekin mujhe kabhi halka pain hota but hamesha halka sir me dard rehta sir ke dard tooth se juda usi side pain hota uske liye koi medicine mujhe abhi root canal nahi kara na kyunki itna pain bilkul kam hao but headache khali right side rehta can tge treatment done with medicine.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!
Dr mithun sanil