Doctor in TOOTH FRIENDLY CARE
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for TOOTH FRIENDLY CAREYour feedback matters!
My gums are bleeding from last 6 months and my teeth becoming yellow even I am brushing two times using soft brush and using purified water only. Recently I consulted to dentist. He given only one antiseptic mouth gel. I am using last one month but no result. What is my problem sir. I am 24 male.
My tooth (backside) get yellow layer. Which toothpaste should I use to remove the yellow layer or give me the proper solution.
Im 24 female. I have my lower jaw wisdom tooth horizontally impacted. My left lower wisdom teeth caused unbearable pain and I got it removed yesterday. They cut the bone and put stitches also. My right lower wisdom teeth is also horizontally growing. How long after this dental surgery should I preferably remove that other teeth. Or should I wait till I feel uncomfortable with that teeth n then remove it. please suggest. thank you.
Hello Dr. I am 21 year old I hv a gap between my upper teeth please suggest me some treatment to fill itt.
I've been having case of bad breath since a long time. I've tried brushing twice a day nd also mouth gargles with Betadine but to no avail. Please help me out.
I am 30 year old last year me one teeth me filing katar thi use deep cavity thi tab se is teeth k gam me marwad aa jata hai bar bar. Doctor suggest me rct but I am worried about it. Rct kitne siting me ho jata hai. Or kya rct me bahut pain hota hai. Or rct k bad tooth ko sahi hone me kitana time lagata hai. Or price around kitana hota h. Kya ye kisi bhi dentist se karaya ja sakta hai.
Hi, I had my braces tightened. Its paining a lot. Help me. Should I take pain killers. If so what? Please give me suggestion.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.