Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. ABHISHEK MISHRA
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. ABHISHEK MISHRAYour feedback matters!
In army pst exam, they are asking about chest expansion should be 5 cm. But I afraid my chest expansion less than that. How to get 5 cm chest expansion? Give me some suggestions pls.
I am 34 years male my 25-oh vitamin d (total) value 8.84ng/ml andvitamin b12 value185 pg/ml redcelldistributionwidth 46.4fl. Hdl cholestrol direct 33 mg/dl. Ldl cholestrol direct 68 mg/dl those are all deficiency can you please advice medication.
Dear doctor, My problem is I'm 49 years old till last. Two year I didn't have any problem related to blood pressure but from last two year my blood pressure is increases so what should I do? My weight is also increased so what exercise should I do ?
Most of the people say that since cashews has high calorie and high saturated fat it is bad for cholesterol and diabetes people. Your expert opinion please.
I measure my blood pressure reading very high in the morning. It reads 155/95. After comingfrom 1 hour exercise it comes down to around 135/83. Sometime I have headache in the mooring.
Sugar and high blood pressure for the last few years. Now high creatinine and lipid profile. What to be done? Say in concrete words.
I am 49 years male weigh 73 kg. Height 5ft 11 inch suffering from high bp, frequent urination (2 time in night), sleeping disorder, E. D. (BP remains 90: 160 taking Tab Telma 40 one time morning kindly advise.
My fiance is 25 years old his chest is paining once in a weeks his heart is 2mm bigger from the left side? Is there any issue?
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.