Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
I am suffering from hyertension since last 20 years but I am not feeling any physical promblem as yet. What to do now ?
I am having a cavity in chest left side limb now right side and my right side chest is burning and paining what causes to me.
If blood sugar level increasing every year & reached upto PLBS=220 FBS=130, it will be called diabatic or not
I am having anxiety problem from past few months. Whenever unfavorable situation comes I feel uncomfortable, having some pain in chest area, have uneasy breathing, & feel GHABRAHAT. Most of the time I feel nervous, tired and not willing to work on anything. I tried but not able to perform meditation, exercise. Please suggest some medicine which improves this situation and give me confidence to work in all odd situation.
Sir, today I have read in newspaper that to control blood pressure dark chocolate is advisable. But I am having cholesterol problem also. So, is it advisable?
I hv chest pain or burning sensation from last 4month nd I hv done ecg which clear. Some doctors says gastric can you please suggest.
Dr. I have problems with my sleeping and I cannot sleep well at night and also have gas treble and low Bp at night What I could do.
My husband suffers Acidity and Snoring since v got married (almost 2 years back). Recently he had a blood test and v discovered that his total cholesterol levels are high at 260mm/Hg. Another big problem is his very very low sex drive. And also premature ejaculation. He gets nightfall also quite frequently. Please Help. Wat can b probable reasons for all the above stated problems. And wat shud b the solution.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to visit your doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and keep away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.