Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bellary and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nasir Hussain
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nasir HussainYour feedback matters!
Hi, If I am having sex with my gf with using condom but I only once insert my penis inside her vagina Does it leads to pregnancy please help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
We are working on postural association of lifestyle disease, postural association of pain and postural association of most of the evolving muscular-skeletal issue. If we notice what has changed during the last few years, there has been masive change in our lifestyle, our living standards, our surroundings that ultimately we are going towards modernization. By modernisation we are changing our surroundings. Previously we used to walk on soft floor. Now we are walking on much harder floor. Our running surface has been changed, our sitting posture, our living standard, our lifestyle all the things are changing. At Rehab For You, we are advising you how to live with your surroundings, how do you change your surrounding so that you live comfortably, how we can rectify your posture on how we can rectify your defective areas, how we can give you rapid cure from pain. Also at Rehab For You we are working on rapid cure from pain.
Pain is a biggest enemy of human body. Simply if you have pain you ask for a painkiller but how is it helping you? It is infact killing you. You are subsiding your pain by suppressing your pain center. After some time there is a again recurrence of pain, you are again taking painkiller. This cycle has been repeated so many times but here at our centre we are working on target organs. We are working on how to give rapid cure. Like in osteoarthritis people use to take painkiller for decades also but what happened? They are ultimately damaging their sensitive areas. They are taking painkiller, they are putting more pressure on their damaged areas and by doing so they are fully damaging their joints.
At Rehab For You, we are mostly working on injection therapy like, injection Botox, PRP, steroid injection. How much and how rapid can they give you relief from pain. Third area of our concern is Cerebral Palsy. In India 95% of cerebral palsy are not getting proper treatment because most of the parents are not knowledgeable enough. Most of the time they are engaged in therapies and sessions for so many years. Ultimately the golden phase in which you can expect maximum recovery is lost. Fourth, we are working on handicap rehabilitation. By handicap few people are having muscular-skeletal issue, few people are having amputation. By providing them appropriate advice and splint support and prosthetics. We are helping them in rapid ambulation. As soon as the patient will ambulate, they will get more confidence and more active lifestyle. Fifth, we are not working much on medication, we are working more on how to change lifestyle, how to correct posture, how to correct pain. That is our ultimate moto.
I have been suffering from fever cough headache and gastritis. Which antibiotic should I used for all these.
Sir mei kuch bhi oily kahata hon to acidity ke problem ho jate ya fir headache hona lagta hai es condition me agar me liv 52 leta hon to kuch relief hi hai sir agar koi or alternate ho to please consult me.
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem. Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
1. Hormonal imbalances – This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
- PMS or period related triggers in adults and adolescent women
- High testosterone levels in women
- Excessive androgen in men and women
- Hormonal problems due to polycystic ovary syndrome and others
- Taking medicines or steroids that may cause hormonal changes
2. External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
3. Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
4. Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
5. Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!