Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bellary and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nasir Hussain
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nasir HussainYour feedback matters!
I had cough cold and light fever from thirty days using medicines but no cure give me suggestions hdjdsjsjsjdkjdjd idkdkdkdjodjdjksududj.
I have oily face and pimple problem and also when I go out in the sun my arms and my neck starts itching and burning. Whats the reason and solution of this.
I have lots of acne and pimple on my face and I get treatment from 3 doctors but it didn't work on my face permanently. It works only temporary at that moment while medication is there. How should I cure them, suggest me what things I do and which diet should I follow.
I am 17 years old now. And so I have moved to a hostel in chennai, tamilnadu from the southern part of tamilnadu (Nagapattinam). It is completely new to me to live in a hostel. I have been here for at least 20 days. After a week of joining in the hostel I got itching in my lower part of my body. I have been used to rub it. Then the itching developed to nearly alla over my thighs and now I am getting pimples like throughout my but not as many. And they also spread to my palms. First it starts with an itching. If I rub it, it developed into pimple like and cause more itching. It troubles me a lot. I can't even sleep at night sometimes. And there is something different in my back neck and my left hand elbow like a swelling which gives me pain on touch. I thought it was due to heat so I applied coconut oil to this areas. But it does not helps me a lot. Now also I have this issues. Please tell me what to do? Is It due to some diseases? Sometimes it also looks like chicken pox but they come and disappear. Please help me fix this.
What is the good medicine for hallucinations, thought disorders, weeping or silent without reason, negative thoughts, not to talk with any person. Is Escitalopram is good or amisulpride?
For my mother's (58+ yrs) recent fall of Hb (11.7 -> 10.6 in 6-months, our doctor has advised test for 'OPC & Occult blood in stool As per physical examination, he did not any serious issue except some amount of colitis. 1) Does her daily multivitamin (Ecod Plus) should be stopped before the stool test? 2) Is there a possibility for the colitis to bleed & cause mild anemia?
How to control diabetics, cholesterol and blood pressure? details:- weight 87, height 5' 9", age 52.
While we all wish to avoid emotional distress due to the sense of loss and fear attached to it, we invariably become a victim of such pain at some point in time in our lives. Here the irony is that the more we want to escape pain, the nearer it comes to us, and the more intense its effects get.
There is hardly an individual around the globe who have not gone through ups and downs, but it doesn't signify that there is something wrong in the life we lead. It only manifests that we are human beings who can withstand the wrongs and hope for a better tomorrow.
Here are some coping strategies when you are down with mental agony.
- Face the odds: When you are suffering from emotional turmoil, all the negative feelings right from anger to frustration to distress are what comprise you. You should surrender to what is taking a toll on you and accept it in a way as if you have chosen it.
- Give yourself some time: You will need some time to drive yourself out of the darkness and accept the presence of your emotional pain. Time can help you rest, heal and recover completely from the grasp of the pain and suffering. You should be gentle with yourself throughout the process and have a faith that everything happens the way it is meant to happen.
- Observe your pain and suffering: When you are down with emotional pain, you should suffer, but consciously. You must observe your anguish, sadness, and stream of negative thoughts. The terrible feelings that feed your pain should be considered objectively. You should never allow the pain to become a part of who you are.
- Accept pain and let go: No one in the world wants to stay amidst pain and suffering. Everybody tries to do away with it, and in an attempt of running away from pain, we invariably fall into its trap. There are situations in which pain demands to be felt, and thus you should understand it and find out the reason behind it. This way you will be able to help it go away.
- Spend a lot of time with yourself: When you love somebody, you tend to spend a lot of time with that person. During spans of pain, you are the one who needs to be by your side and therefore, you should give yourself quality time and help the pain to mitigate instead of becoming emotionally dependent on someone else. You can indulge in any activity that you enjoy from painting to walking to swimming to trekking. It could be anything but make sure it helps you breathe free.
Pain always comes with a message. Once you get to decipher this message, it becomes easier to find out coping strategies and ways to mitigate the pain while the pain eventually subsides.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!