Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for SHIFA CLINICllYour feedback matters!
Procrastination is a way of sabotaging oneself by putting off activities and delaying success. This is an emotional and mental obstacle that many people face in varying degrees. So here is everything you need to know about procrastination.
- It becomes a lifestyle: As per medical research, about 20% of the people who procrastinate, have been doing it on a chronic basis and can now safely say that this is a lifestyle and not just a habit that one has fallen prey to.
- It is cultivated: Contrary to popular belief, procrastination is not something that anyone is born with. It is cultivated with constant inaction over a period of years, which also includes the act of making excuses to put off a task.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In many cases, procrastinators will end up enjoying higher consumption of alcohol than their contemporaries. This may be done to alleviate boredom before the excessive consumption becomes a habit, which further dulls the senses.
- Hiding from the truth: It has been seen that procrastinators often lie to themselves or hide the truth about their problem by making mindless excuses, which do not actually exist. They are chronic liars who come to believe their lies, which can give rise to even more severe behavioural issues.
- Distractions: Most people who procrastinate will look for distractions that will keep them from doing their work properly. This may include watching television or eating, or even doing mindless chores that are not important.
- Focus: Many of these procrastinators have problems when it comes to focusing and finding solutions for various tasks. They cannot prioritise and put their mind to a certain task, which also prevents them from understanding the requirements for completing that task.
- Avoiders: These types of procrastinators usually avoid doing the tasks that will lead them to success. They do not make the effort to carry out the necessary tasks in a proper manner.
- Decisional procrastinators: These kind of procrastinators simply cannot find the motivation to take a decision that will change the direction of their lives by putting one step in front of the other on a daily basis.
- Cost of procrastination: There is a huge cost that is borne by these kinds of people in the long run. While missing deadlines, losing jobs and not graduating from college are just some of the consequences, many of them also come down with a plethora of health conditions including gastrointestinal diseases.
- Therapy for procrastination: The best way to transform a procrastinator is with the help of cognitive behavioural therapy, which can help in reprogramming the brain with fruitful, guided discussions and internal dialogues. This kind of therapy works well in the long run.
For e.g. I have black spots as well pimples on my back .i used scar removal cream for 4 months but I did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 24 years old female. I suffered from dengue fever last week. It affected my liver function and Dr. Advice me to take pantop DSR capsule and udliv 150 mg two times per day. Now I am recovering and I left these medications. And I brought giloy juice for better liver function. I take it today 3 table spoon mixed with 1 glass of water. Bt I am feeling heaviness on chest and not feeling good. Should I continue with medicine prescribed by Dr. And not take giloy juice? Help me please.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from fever, cold and cough, Nose blocked since yesterday! Feeling low of energy and body pain. What should I do? Prescribe some medicines.
3 years before I had left side chest pain and irregular heat beats And I consulted doctors for this like cardiologists Every one prescribed me tests and according given medicines but some time I got relief and go and came back after some times. This process continues till last April 2017 this year when I approached Dr. at ESCORTS New delhi and he too prescribed Me every test which he wants including 2D ECHO, TMT, lipid chest xrsys profiles, blood culture blood sugar. Thyroid. And after receiving the reports he said you are a fit and don't prescribing any medicines said it is just a muscle pain. After that when I reached srinagar some times I checked mh BP and it's 130/90 Yesterday bed time take revelol xl 12.5 and zopress 0.25 Now today 17 Nov-2017 I checked my BP it's 140/100 And I visited nearest hospital doctor after listened me, she prescribed me amlosafe 5 mg Is its a safe medicine or not? I want your suggestions that what can I do now?
My BP raised to 140/100 And doctor prescribed me amlosafe 5 mg Is it is a best medicine And what can I do this time.
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.
I have been suffering from asthma since my childhood .many doctors said it will go away when you are grown up but I'm still suffering from it.
How long Should I take lactic fibre? As long as I take it, I don't get constipation. If I don't take it for a month constipation occurs. Advise.
Sir, I have lot of hair loss and whitening of hair problem and so much dandruff also. I wash my hair 2-3 times in a week. When I use shampoo for remove the dandruff but it increase the hair loss. I use normally coconut oil 2-3 times in a week so, please give me a suggestion for stop hair loss and gaining the long and black.
I have pimples and acne black spot on my space. I have used a lot of products and medicine. Please help me to get rid of pimples.
I have pimple on my face and it is also on the back it's been happening for 3 years pimples are also on my head. What should i do for this?
I'm 19 years old and I'm having pimples all over my face and when they healed they makes a mark of them please tell me what should I do.
I'm now 19 ,I'm getting high fever since 2 days and yesterday morning my eyes were slightly yellow and when I see light it was yellowish ,I just took paracetamol and I have loose motion from past 2 days I suspect it is jaundice my tongue, nails are not turned yellow but I get yellowish urine only at mrng.
My wife she get cold n headache. Regularly due to sinus problem. What can be the best to cure that permanently.
Acute viral fever is a type of fever that includes various viral infections, primarily characterized by an increase in the body temperature. This disorder is very common among children and the elderly as they tend to have a weak immune system. Some common characteristics of this condition are skin rashes, body ache and headache.
The virus that causes this disorder is transmitted from one person to the other. The usual modes of transmission include direct contact, sneezing, coughing and even talking; anything that makes you exposed to physical contact with the body fluids of the infected person. Once the virus enters your body, it can take around 20-48 hours to get activated.
The symptoms of this disorder include a rise in body temperature, vomiting, weakness, loss of taste, swelling of the face. You may feel very lethargic, weak and nauseated. Apart from these symptoms, it may also cause pain in the joints and the stomach. In severe cases, this disease can lead to complications such as arthritis, pneumonia and diarrhea.
Antibiotics, analgesics and antipyretics are prescribed when you have viral fever. Apart from the medications, you need to increase fluid intake and take complete bed rest. The body needs to heal; hence being extremely active will be counterproductive to the healing process. Heavy antiviral treatments are prescribed only in severe cases. Apart from medications, there are certain dietary changes that you may have to make to boost the healing process. Avoid spicy and fat laden foods as the digestive system is weak and consumption of such foods may lead to stomach disorders such as diarrhea and acidity. Try keeping your diet restricted to warm soups and fruit juices. Another factor you should be aware of is dehydration, as the body tends to lose fluids during this period. Drink a lot of water and fruit juices to keep your fluid intake at optimal levels.
You can also follow some preventive measure to avoid this disorder:
1. Wash your hands with antibiotic soaps
2. Stay away from crowded places
3. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to the reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes.