Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Begusarai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prem Kumar Prem'Your feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male. I have some white colour dark spot at my hand on back side since 10 years. That spot are increasing at my hand. Please give me suggestion how I can fix this problem?
Can you please suggest tips to make skin healthy , my skin is oily and due to that in was facing pimple issues. Its still oily but consulted doctor few months ago .Olease do help
I am 32 years old female. I have lot of pimples and scars on my face and also suffering from heavy hair fall. Could you please suggest what should be the best way to get treated? Also, what could be the reasons for it? Is there anything that I should take care of in order to treat myself?
Hi sir, I'm 21 years old. My problem is my hairfall. I Can't imagine my hairloss is nonstop. Please give me any suggestion about my hairfall control.
I'm suffering from the pimples though I observed it is seasonal [winter ] also I have a problem of spot of pimples Suggest something.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
How to deal with hairfall? I'm losing my hair like anything day by day. I did try a lot of things but didn't work.
How to remove blackheads permanently? After the age of 12, I got many black heads on my face and seriously I am fed up with this. I want to get it completely diagnosed.
My son wears turban his forehead area between the eyebrows is badly tanned he has used many creams suggested by dermatologist he also uses medicated face wash and sunscreen but nothing is helping him please guide or recommend some lotion his skin is oily and has pores too but no pimples but he used have when he was 17 yrs.
I have skin problem Always oily and have small small hole on face. Please what should I do to remove that.
I am 27 years old & 9 months pregnant, do not know why from last 1 year I got deep dark marks on my face & huge dark circles, my all glow lost even my face going dark n dull, kindly help me asap.
Suffering from body itching just after bathing. Sometimes I take citizine but it doest not suit me. Feeling drowsy all the day. After taking citrizine.
Hello Sir Meri Aankho ke Neeche Black Color Ki Skin hogayi hai , usko Clear karne k liye koi Upaaye Batayen Thank you.
My age is 17 years. My hair is getting premature graying from previous 5 years. Now,almost half hair has neen gray. I also take various types of medicine to get rid of it. But my hair didn't stop and continue graying. Can I get back my black hair that has become gray?
Don't let acne dent your confidence. Consult our expert dermatologists today.
Call us at: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#drrohitbatra #dermaworldskinclinic #delhi #rajourigarden #acne #treatment