Doctor in skin..VD clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for skin..VD clinicYour feedback matters!
With the help of semi-permanent makeup , one can look and feel more beautiful 24 hours a day, 7 days a week wherever you are.
Hey, i have a sensitive skin. Not able to use cosmetic brands like lakme maybelline as te next day I get pimples so. Please suggest me good brand so. Occasionally I can use make-up light coverage is clinique good for sensitive skin? Because if I don't apply cosmetic there is no problem but when I apply cc cream or compact I get pimples because of sensitive skin please suggest which are good makeup brands for skin that don't cause harm.
My husband is suffering from psoriasis for last 6 years. He has been prescribed otezla 30 mg (titrated slowly) twice a day. He was facing immense diarrhea after 20 days. Doc advised him to discontinue the same and go back to the old treatment of methotrexate which he has yet to start. Waiting for GI to improve. Its been a week since he discontinued taking otzela but diarrhea is not stopping and infact he goes 6-7 times. Please advise what to do to stop diarrhea and heal the gut. Age 38, male. Otzela: took total 1 month only (titrated slowly to 30 mg)
I have itching on under part where two leg attach I think it was fungus development what is the remedy for that.
Hair fall and hair loss are common problems experienced by people all over the world. Hair fall may occur due to various reasons such as dandruff, combing and due to some diseases. For instance, Alopecia areata is a common cause of hair loss. Homeopathy is an efficient form of treatment for hair fall. The treatment may be lengthy but it works from the roots and cures the underlying problem of the condition. Here are several homeopathic medicines, which help in controlling the hair fall.
- Fluoricum acidum: This homeopathic medicine is derived from hydrofluoric acid and is an effective remedy for hair loss. It also prevents hair fall after any kind of sickness.
- Phosphorus: Made from the potentization of inorganic phosphorus, this medicine is good for several hair fall conditions.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is a very efficient homeopathic medicine, which enhances hair growth. It may be used by patients who experience hair loss along with itching and sweating of the scalp.
- Vinca minor: This medicine primarily cures alopecia. It works to eliminate dandruff and may also be used in case of abnormal hair growth.
- Silicea: This homeopathic medicine may be used to treat several kinds of problems. It is an effective medicine in cases when a person turns bald due to extreme hair loss.
- Baryta carbonica: This medicine is used for young people who suffer from premature baldness. It is used to treat hair loss that occurs at an extreme rate in people.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This effective homeopathic medicine prevents a lot of hair-related conditions. It is a good solution for hair loss and baldness and is made from club moss. Premature balding is also prohibited.
- Psorinum: This medicine is considered to be great for treating hair fall because of dandruff. The root of the cause is treated, and both hair fall and dandruff get reduced.
- Mezereum: This homeopathic medicine may be used to cure a wide array of problems, including hair fall. It is used in cases, where a patient has a crusty scalp or infected scalp along with the production of pus. Hair growth is also encouraged.
- Kali Sulphiricum: This medicine is used to treat hair fall, which results due to dandruff. It is usually used when the dandruff is yellow. This medicine is ideal for treating both dandruff and hair fall together.
Hair fall is a very common problem, and homeopathy is a very effective way of treating this condition. Hair fall may occur due to various conditions and there are homeopathic medicines to treat all of them.
I have taking itranox 200 last 10 days but today I bought it mac 200 so any problem with it I have taking this medicine for fungal infection.
I have scars and skin colour is dark. Any laser treatment for both and any side effects or maintenance?
I am 45 year old female .I have pigmentation and wrinkle problem for last 2- 3 years. What should I do now?
Cancer can occur in any part of the body. In this article, we will discuss head and neck cancer, which occurs when cells in these regions grow abnormally. Cancer cells that grow in the head and neck can spread to other parts of the body as well, and there are reported cases in which head and neck cancer has spread to the lungs.
Symptoms for Suspicion of cancer
- Non-healing sore or ulcer,
- Neck lymph nodes,
- Hoarseness of voice or difficulty in swallowing
- Red or white patch in the mouth.
- Lump, bump, or mass in the head or neck area, with or without pain.
- Persistent sore throat.
- Foul mouth odor not explained by hygiene.
Common Types of Head and Neck Cancer-
The common type of head and neck cancer is called carcinoma, and it can start in the nose, mouth and throat. Lymphoma cancers affect the immune system of the neck and head and can spread to other body parts.
Tests that are done for diagnosing head and neck cancer
A patient may feel some pain in the head and neck region. At first, the patient might visit an ENT specialist in order to diagnose the reason for the pain. In case the ENT specialist is not able to relate the issue with common causes of such pain, he refers the patient to a head and neck specialist. Then the first thing that the doctor will check for is the growth of any lymph nodes. Special fiber optics, mirror and lights are used for the examination of the head and neck as some regions are not easily visible.
A panendoscopy is performed on patients to confirm the growth and spread of cancer cells. This test is done under anesthesia and may need to be performed in an operation theater. Thin tubes called scopes are used for viewing the tissues and the doctor may take a sample for a biopsy test.
A biopsy test confirms whether the growth of cells is cancerous or not, and if it has spread. The biopsy will tell us whether the growth is cancerous or not. For staging of cancer, we do scans which may be CT, MRI or PET CT. A scan helps the doctors to understand whether the cancer cells have spread to other parts of the body such as the lungs. The barium swallow method is used to check if there are cancer cells in the throat.
How serious can head and neck cancer be?
There are various stages of head and neck cancer, and they are classified based on the seriousness of the growth. Normally, cancer starts at stage 1 and could progress till stage 4 if left untreated and undiagnosed. Different stages require different types of treatment and medications. Stage 1 and 2 usually involve radiotherapy or surgery whereas stage 3 and 4 would require radiotherapy, surgery and chemotherapy. Also, avoid tobacco and alcohol for prevention.
One should always consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancer, and must follow the advice of the doctor for a speedy recovery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If you are thinking about undergoing hair transplantation, it is important for you to know about the procedure in detail, and the various steps it involves. Hair transplantation is a surgical technique in which hair follicles from the donor site of the body are moved to a bald or balding part called the recipient site. The procedure is commonly used for treating male pattern baldness.
This is a minimally invasive procedure in which grafts containing hair follicles are transplanted to the bald scalp. Here are some facts about hair transplantation you should know about:
- This is a surgical procedure which yields permanent results. You should undertake proper research before undertaking hair transplantation. Choosing the right surgeon is very important.
- Several factors are considered to assess a person’s donor supply. These include the examination of your scalp by means of a Densitometer. The scalp laxity of the patient is another important factor.
- It is recommended not to move a large amount of hair during a single transplantation session. Extra long sessions are associated with the risk of sub optimal growth.
- There are limitations on the blood supply of the scalp for sustaining the growth of newly transplanted grafts. In case of very large grafts, overwhelming blood supply results in poor hair growth.
- The chances of a successful hair transplant are more in patients who are older. Hair loss starting at an early age is unpredictable and increases the chances of extensive hair loss in the future.
- Hair transplants take almost one full year to mature completely. The hair grows at a slow rate that is hard to notice.
- In spite of technological advances in hair restoration, doctors are dependent on a person’s donor supply which is limited. In many cases, the donor area is too thin to aid hair transplantation.
- The density depends on the amount of hair that is transplanted to a certain area, and not on the size of the grafts.
- In case of a scalp reduction, the size of a bald area is decreased by cutting it out. For closing the gap, the scalp has to be advanced from the sides and back of the scalp.
- Many people think that laser hair transplant is a modern procedure, when actually it was introduced about twelve years ago. It is usually not employed by the best hair transplant surgeons. Lasers are not an integral part of hair transplantation as they are only used for making the recipient sites during the surgery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!