Doctors in Sparsh Hospital For Advanced Surgeries
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Sleeve Gastrectomy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Laser Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Sparsh Hospital For Advanced SurgeriesYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years lady and I am 88 kg. I am fat from young age. I am active. I am not diabetic. I am a veg. I eat normal .little rice lunch with dal subji and dahi. 2 roti in dinner with sabji. Breakfast oats or 2 roti sabzi. I do exercise for 15 minutes. What else, Why my weight is not reduce.
I am trying to loose weight since a long time but I can't see any results. Can you suggest a weight loss supplement that I can take to boost my metabolism and help me loose weight.
Nowadays I am putting my weight more and I am suffering from ankle joint. So I thought it might be due to my over weight. So please I need suggestions to reduce my weight and ankle joint pain.
I am having pain in right shoulder near the joint last 7 months.I have gone to various doctors who treat the same certain and different pain killer and oil massage and violin which gave instant relief but pain returns. I have done x-ray but no fracture normal report. My pain is still there in medical terms they call as frozen shoulder. I have met physiotherapist who recommend me 15 days visit to his dispensary for certain exercises and to follow what he inform but in these busy schedule I cud NOT time to go and see the doctors. What is your views on the same?
Last week I gone through kati basti treatment with panchakrma massage for 7 days. But my pain get enhanced post treatment. I am not able to understand effectiveness of treatment. Panchakrma was carried out for disk bulging with severe low back and leg pain.
I am suffering from Insomnia or sleeping disorder problem from last one year. I cannot sleep at night for even half an hour.
What is the reason behind shivering of hands and legs and this is mostly happens when I feel hungry and I suddenly start feeling low, like as I start craving for sweets, feeling of tiredness and sleepy due to all these things.
Being over weight is a very common health problem. Although most people confuse weight with appearance, it is important to clear certain points. The way a person looks has nothing to do with weight; it all rests upon self confidence and self respect. However, weight can have major impact on the health of individuals.
A number of serious issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, gynaecological disorders tend to develop, which make lives nothing, but difficult. Given that we have a single life, why not enjoy the world without facing health issues.
Here are some tips that could help individuals lose weight fast.
- Eating food items that would speed up the fat burning process can be a great beginning. Beans, walnuts, apples, spices, oats, ginger, green tea are certain food products, which help in increasing metabolism, thereby, helping in breaking down the food into energy faster, without much sugar storage (which could change into fats eventually).
- Weight loss without exercise would be a slow process and might at times even be ineffective. Running, cycling, boot camping, zumba and body combats are certain ways that help lose weight faster. Also cardio is an important part of exercise that enormously helps in weight loss. Jogging, swimming, circuit training, cross-trainer etc. are certain examples of cardio exercises.
- Another great method for losing weight sooner is weight training. This not only helps in losing weight efficiently, but also helps in staying fit over the years. With proper weight training, the muscles can be made stronger, thereby improving metabolism because muscles help burn calories very efficiently.
- One major mistake people make in the spur of losing weight is cutting off meals. That is the worst one could do as not only does it not help in weight loss, but also at times causes just the reverse. It is important to have small yet frequent meals throughout the day.
- A proper sleep cycle is absolutely necessary for losing weight. Improper sleep would make us tired and prevent us from working efficiently and also indirectly cause our body to crave for sugar.
- Eating a proper, healthy and full breakfast that would include high fibre and protein would make individuals have a lot of energy throughout the day and also help avoid unnecessary munching.
- Walking everyday is a great way to lose weight. Walking for 30 minutes every day prevents gaining weight, however, walking 45 minutes promotes weight loss.
- Eating fruits vegetables and avoiding simple carbs is another advice for losing weight faster.
Frozen shoulder (also known as adhesive capsulitis) is a condition in which the shoulder is stiff, painful, and has limited motion in all directions. A person suffering from a frozen shoulder can be pretty uncomfortable.
Frozen shoulder treatment should be done immediately once it has been detected. Stretching exercises are considered as the best-frozen shoulder treatment exercises. A proper warm up becomes very necessary before any exercise.
Making the area warm by using a heating pad is one of the warm-up methods. However, a warm shower covers it all.
Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder includes various exercises that should be first confirmed by a doctor. There are a number of exercises for frozen shoulder. Some very important frozen shoulder exercises are listed below:
- Pendulum Stretch: To start with, you can do the pendulum stretch. This dictates that the shoulders should be in a state of relaxation, initially, following which the arm which is affected should be allowed to hang down slightly. Once this is done, the arm is to be swung in a small circle i.e. about a foot in diameter. This is to be done consistently so that there can be a gradual improvement in the condition. As there is an improvement, the size of the circle can be increased and once the shoulder can take sufficient weight again, minor weights (up to five pounds) can be used.
- Finger Walk: A simple exercise which can be done almost anywhere is the finger walk. What this exercise entails is that the person stands about three-fourths of an arm’s length away from a wall and then places his or her fingers on the wall itself, at around the level of the waist. The fingers are to crawl or walk up the wall till the point that it becomes a little uncomfortable. While this is just one repetition, after the fingers have been lowered, it is to be done again. In order to have the best results in combating frozen shoulder, the finger walk exercise is to be repeated about twenty times in a day.
- Towel Stretches: Towels do not serve a greater role apart from drying up post a bath or over the course of a visit to the spa, right? Well, this is not really true due to the fact that they can be used to even help with frozen shoulder! Indeed, towel stretches done by holding the towel with each hand across one’s back. The arm which is normal should then pull the affected arm so it is stretched. As is the case with the finger walk, about 20 repetitions a day is ideal for good results.
If one goes a step forward and follows a regime of with all these exercises, the person suffering due to frozen shoulder will be back to normal in almost no time at all!