Doctors in Sparsh Hospital For Advanced Surgeries
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Sleeve Gastrectomy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Laser Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Sparsh Hospital For Advanced SurgeriesYour feedback matters!
Headaches is often a common complaint. This can affect men, women, and children alike and is usually not a cause for concern. However, not all headaches are alike. Some headaches are caused by the exposure to heat and sun while others are caused by hormonal fluctuations. Some headaches last for a few hours while others can last for days. A migraine is one of the most chronic forms of a headache. This can be defined as a severe headache caused by physiological changes in the brain. This type of a headache typically affects only one side of the head and may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and heightened sensitivity to light, sound, and smell.
Migraines is not a common headache which can be treated with over the counter drugs as well as prolonged use of these drugs can have a number of side effects.
Migraines can be treated with over the counter drugs but prolonged use of these drugs can have a number of side effects. Since migraines are usually recurrent, homeopathy is a better course of treatment. Homeopathy is an alternative form of medication that does not have any side effects. Homeopathic treatment is based on the symptoms exhibited by the patient’s physical and mental health as a whole. Thus, it is a holistic form of treatment. Unlike allopathic drugs, homeopathy does not follow a one size fits all approach and medication must always be customized to the patient’s need. This implies that a remedy that works for one person may not be as effective for another. Hence, one must never self-medicate with homeopathy but must consult a homeopathic doctor.
Homeopathic medication for migraines can take the form of small white pills, powder or liquids. Often, a combination of two or more remedies may be prescribed. Some of the most common homeopathic medications used to treat migraines include Nux Vomica, Sanguinaria, Iris versicolor, Gelsemium, and Cocculus. These medications are all made from natural ingredients.
Any homeopathic medication must never be taken with food. Ideally, it should be administered at least an hour before or after eating anything. The best time for the morning dose of the medicine is immediately after waking up and the best time for the last dose of the day is before going to bed unless advised otherwise by the doctor. If two or more medicines are to be taken together, the patient may space the medicines out with a gap of at least 5 to 10 minutes. The results of homeopathic medicines are not always instantly experienced. Hence, it is important to follow the full course of treatment as prescribed by the doctor.
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurological, irreversible, progressive brain disorder. It is a chronic neurodegenerative dementia that causes the death of brain cells, causing memory loss and cognitive decline. It affects a person’s thinking and behavior. The symptoms develop slowly and get worse as time passes.
As it is a kind of dementia, Alzheimer’s is caused by the death of brain cells. Over a course of time, brain cells die progressively and at the end, the tissue is left with fewer nerve cells and connections. As a result, the total brain size shrinks. Tiny inclusions called plaques and tangles can be seen in the postmortem. These cannot be seen or tested in a living Alzheimer’s affected brain. These plaques are given the name “amyloid plaques” because they are found among the dying cells of the brain when a protein called beta-amyloid builds. The tangles stay in the neurons; they are formed from a protein called tau.
There are several reasons behind all this, some of which are listed below-
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Hitting on the head too many times
- Regularly sleep-deprived
- Diabetes in the brain
- Old age
- Genetic line
- Down’s syndrome
- Cardiovascular diseases
Alzheimer’s disease damages the brain, so the clinical signs and symptoms begin to show very early. The symptoms are-
- Memory loss
- Agitation and mood swings
- Poor judgment
- The trouble with money calculations
- Difficulty doing familiar tasks
- Trouble in planning or solving a problem
- Confusion with time and place
- Difficulty in communicating
- Loss of motivation
- Inappropriate behavior
- Aggressive personality
- Childlike behavior
Preventing Alzheimer’s disease:
Alzheimer’s disease ultimately results in death. Even if there are treatments, they cannot fully cure it. So it’s better to try to prevent it before it happens. Ways to prevent Alzheimer’s disease are-
- Eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Eating berries every day.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids.
- Taking folic acid supplements.
- Drinking grape juice or red wine with evening meal.
- Doing the Mediterranean style diet.
- Controlling the blood pressure.
- Having strong social support.
Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease:
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease is a long time process.
- First of all, doctors perform a physical exam to check the overall neurological health. By this, they check muscle strength, reflexes, walking ability, sense of sight and hearing, coordination and balance.
- Then comes the blood test to find the cause of confusion and memory loss by checking the thyroid disorder and vitamin deficiency.
- Then they perform the neuropsychological test and check the mental status.
- Then there are other tests, like MRI, CT, and PET.
- After all this, drugs are given and a safe and supportive environment is created with proper exercise and nutrition.
Alzheimer’s disease is undoubtedly the worst kind of disease. Hence, it is highly recommended to contact a doctor as soon as any symptom is noticed.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities—like sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night's sleep—can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine. These damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity. Besides all these possibilities, most people put the blame on their discs for back pain.
The human spine is composed of 24 bony vertebrae. These are placed one on top of the other. There is a thin intervertebral disc between each vertebrae. These discs look like jam doughnuts. They are made up of a hard outer shell known as the annulus fibrosis. They have a soft, jelly-like inner core known as the nucleus pulposus. They are shock absorbers.
What Happens To The Discs When An Injury Occurs?
The jelly-like softcore in the discs can often get shifted as a result of the accident or injury. Thus, the discs become a reason behind back pain. The pain could be due to the problems with the disc while carrying out tasks like —
Symptoms Of Disc-Related Pain:
Symptoms tend to vary due to the nature of the injury and the damage caused. However, some common symptoms have been listed below:
Localised back pain
Pain in thighs, lower legs and feet
Numbness or muscular weakness
It is best to consult a doctor to know about the treatment needed for back pain related to disc. Initial treatment after detection of the problem includes the following ways:
Intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and pain medication.
Application of heat and ice packs.
Home exercise program as suggested by the doctor.
Practicing of core and lumbar strengthening exercises.
One must stop movements that aggravate the pain and don’t take difficult physical activities. You must take adequate rest to set things right.
Do You Need Any Surgery?
It is not always needed for all disc related problems. Most issues with the disc vanish after a week. Surgery is sought only after nonsurgical treatments prove useless. The decision must be taken by a doctor.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord- a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine- that further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out as fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:-
1. Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day
Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
2. Do not slouch but sit straight
Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
3. Stretch your spine in three directions
This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
4. The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain
In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
My name is shubham kumar pandey im close to 18 I have a weight of 90 kg above and im 5.11 feet of height what should I d9 to loose my weight to get soft thighs and toned belly and what should a avg weight I should have to get.
Mera wight bahut ho raha hain. Ise kam kise kare? Kya krna hoga? M ek college m padata hu to exercise k liye time nehi mil pata. Koi dusra upai hain to kripaya bataye.
I am a obese person and I wanted to know if I take optimum nutrition's cla will it help in my weight loss?
These seven rules are simple enough that most can follow them:
- Avoid Dieting: By dieting, you're setting yourself up to gain more weight than ever.
- Avoid Fat-free: Fat doesn't make you fat; you need fat in your diet to help you process certain nutrients.
- Sit down to eat: Eating more slowly and savoring your meal boosts levels of two hormones that make you feel fuller.
- Plan your meals and snacks: Planning your responses to hunger helps you shed pounds faster.
- Eat protein: Those who eat moderately high levels of protein (including organic animal protein) are twice as likely to lose weight and keep it off as those who don't eat much protein.
- Move around "fit people stay fit by having fun"
- Watch less tv: nearly 30 percent of people who watch more than four hours of tv a day have a BMI of 30 or higher.