Nutrition Assessment Service
Computed Corneal Topography Procedure
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kidney Stones Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Submit a review for Diacon HospitalYour feedback matters!
May it be marriage or a relationship, things could go downhill in due course of time. The reason behind such a situation could be any; while mental compatibility could turn things sour, physical compatibility constitutes a significant part too. Identifying the problem is of utmost importance. Shying away from sexual dissatisfaction hampers the individual lives of both partners. Therefore, couples should take an initiative to talk about it and take a step further to remedy the problem. It has often been seen that a person’s sex life can get boring due to an imminent lack of variety. Adding a zing to your usual sex life can be made possible through bedroom role playing.
Go through the following tips for trying out bedroom role play:
- Bathe each other and do it in flow: Walking into the bath together can add fervor to a dull and drab sex life. While partners bathe each other, they come to know of a different side of their lover. This binds two individuals better. Intercourse in the shower has proved to be enjoyable for many people. It can also be seen as another way of taking care of your dear one.
- Try out the royalty - servant trope: Playing the role of a different person altogether can make you enjoy intercourse even more. The man could play the role of a king or a senior courtier while the woman plays the role of a maid servant. Or, it could be just the opposite where the man servant is obliged to have sex with the queen or with any of her companions.
- The age old idea of being the doctor while she is the nurse: The doctor nurse duo is a great way to add thrill to your relationship. The more imaginative a couple can get, the more satisfaction they derive. To make role playing more convincing, you must try using relevant dialogues.
- Bold & experienced woman and the innocent young boy fantasy: You could play the dominatrix by being an experienced woman who holds the reign to her fantasy. Sex proceeds as she instructs the innocent young boy about how to go about with things.
- Directly reverse the general roles you both play: The roles each of you is accustomed to play in bed could be directly reversed to humor and excite both the partners. So, if the woman is generally under, she should go on top and initiate sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
4 weeks diet chart of indian version of ketogenic diet for weight loss –
A proper keto cycle works for 4 weeks. Lets see the diet week by week
Week 1 –
You can alternate between or choose from the below mentioned options for entire week
- Cheese pakora (fried in peanut oil / coconut oil)
- Cheesy egg omlette with lots of cheese (cooked in olive oil and butter)
- Cheesy scrambled egg with lots of capsicum (cooked in olive oil and butter)
- Simple salad (spinach, capsicum, mushrooms, stir fried in olive oil and butter, sometimes with chicken, sometimes with eggs and sometimes only veggies topped with lots of cheese)
- Cream of palak soup with stir fried mushrooms / broccoli
- Solkadhi and baked french beans (whole) with cheese
- Cauliflower curry in coconut milk and coconut oil
- Baked spinach with cheese and cream
- Lemon chicken stew
- Fried paneer pakora
- Stir fried mutton with spices of choice
- Cabbage salad / cabbage thoran with coconut (kerala style veggie)
In this week we introduce a special mix of coconut oil, cream and butter. All you need to do is beat these 3 ingredients together and gulp it down. I know it is hard, but you will do it if you want to lose weight. If this sounds like a torture to you, mix it up with your tea or coffee decoction. Add whatever spice it takes for your tongue to accept this. Please dont add ay sugar, you can use artificial sweeteners like stevia and sugarfree natura. This mix will help a great deal in enhancing your fat loss. Lets call this coffee mix as bullet coffee.
Bullet coffee (coffee / tea mixed with coconut oil, cream and butter mix)
- Simple salad (spinach, capsicum, mushrooms, stir fried in olive oil and butter, sometimes with chicken, sometimes with eggs and sometimes only veggies topped with lots of cheese)
- Spiced, fried paneer pakora
- Red channa salad
- Lemon chicken
- Soya nugget curry
- Stir fried lady finger with peanuts (maharashtrian style)
- Stir fried french beans with cheese topping / cheese fondue
- Cauliflower cooked in coconut milk and coconut oil
- Cream of mushroom
- Chicken stew
- Cheese pakora
As the weeks progresses, keto diet is going to get tougher by each passing day. Week 3 calls for a fasting stage. So we are going to eat early breakfast, no lunch and after a 12 hour fasting, we will have a fat full dinner. This is called intermittent fasting. (read more about intermittent fasting)
Fasting, just keep on sipping water and sugar less green tea / lemon water with pepper
- 6-8 soaked almonds everyday for this week
- Chicken in pesto sauce with paneer and spinach leaves stir fried in olive oil
- Paneer chilly
- Chicken barbecue with spinach and cheese salad
- Spinach egg omlette with lots of cheese
It really really getting very tough now. This week you are required to eat only dinners. While fasting for the entire day. Yes you can have green teas, lemon water (with salt and pepper), green teas (without sugar), and yes lots and lots of water. If fasting this strictly seems difficult to you, you can go back to week 2 and start following from there on again.
- Black tea / lemon tea / peach tea (without sugar)
- Black coffee
- Green tea (without sugar)
- Lemon water (without sugar)
- Lots and lots of water
- Stir fried green beans with coconut and peanut
- Shezuan chicken
- Spinach cooked in milk, cream and cheese
- Stir fried veggies with spicies and cream dressing
- Chicken stew
- Thai chicken
- Lemon chicken
- Stir fried paneer with spinach and bell pepper
- Almond flour pancakes
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.
When to Consider Breast Augmentation-
- If you want a better proportioned or more appealing figure.
- If you wish your clothes fit better.
- When pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts.
- To restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other.
Breast enhancement surgery is mainly done using:
- Implants: While performing breast surgery using implants, the surgeon will make an incision, lift up the breast tissue, create a pocket in your chest, and place the implant there. Generally, the breast implants are of two types, namely silicone and saline. Although both implants consist of an outer shell made of silicone, the difference lies in the internal content of the implant. Saline implants contain sterile or saline water, whereas silicone breast implants are generally filled with silicone gel.
- Fat Transfer: For breast enhancement techniques using fat transfer, liposuction is used to take fat from a part of your body that generally has a higher content of fat. This includes the abdomen or the thighs. This extracted fat is processed and then inserted into the breasts.
The safety of the type of breast enhancements depends on:
- Ruptures: Ruptures are risks with both forms of breast implant. The ruptures may result due to surgical error or a fall. Rupture of a saline implant only results in the leakage of harmless and absorbable saltwater. On the other hand, rupture of silicone implants causes leakage of silicone that tends to remain in the body and sometimes, may spread out of the breast and into the nearby lymph nodes.
- Aesthetic Results: The look and feel of silicone breast implants is given more preference because they are similar to real breast tissues. Saline implants tend to cause rippling of the skin.
- Surgical Differences: Saline implants can be filled after implanting. Hence, they require a smaller incision as compared to pre-filled silicone implants. Additionally, adjustment of saline implants after surgery is possible. However, the standard size of pre-filled silicone implants cannot be altered.
- Eligibility: Age criteria for women undergoing breast enhancements using saline implants is 18 and above, while for silicone implants, the minimum age is 22.
- The individual is kept under observation for a few days post the breast enhancement surgery. The breasts are covered in gauze dressings for a week before the patient is discharged.
- After discharge, one is advised to wear a support bra for the first few weeks till the implants set in. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? the answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially ldl and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent. Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in china and japan. Lowers risk of cancer: certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath. Indians are great garlic users, but we make amistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it. Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits. If you are scared of garlic breath, you canconsume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.
I, Dr. Sapan Jain cordially invite over a high tea @ hotel landmark, udaipur to people who are worried about their increased weight and problems related with it.
This seminar is specially organised to create awareness about obesity and its ill effects.
In this coming forum we will not only discuss obesity but our emphasis would be on" how to prevent obesity" so people who are overweight, obese, morbidly obese please try to attend the group discussion, as many of our operated patients would also share their experiences.
We will discuss diet, nutrition, lifestyle, exercise also by with our bariatric dietician and nutritionist Ms. Latika tiwari who will let you know a perfect healthy diet regimen.
Well its summer now and I think we all have put on enough weight by gorging on hot, spicy and oily food during the winter. Well it is said that winter makes people hungry, I do not know about you but it surely made me hungry and it also made me put on a few kilos. Now the main problem is to how to lose the winter fat as summer is here and of course, you want to flaunt your perfect swimsuit body on the beach, don’t you? However, the major problem is the few pounds of flesh on the love handles, which is making all the women worry to death.
Well but don’t worry because I am going to give you a few workout and diet tips, which will make your body slim and trim again.
Therefore, the first summer diet tip is cut down the food you eat and go organic. Organic in the sense means eat more of salads, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid oil, butter, ghee, paneer, cheese, and other fattening dairy products. Switch to green tea, mint tea or lemon tea, any tea is fine as long as you do not add milk to it.
The best green tea can be prepared at home and the directions are given below:
- Boil water in a vessel
- Add Tealeaves, Lemon Grass, Tulsi / Basil Leaves, Lemon Juice, Elaichi / Cardamon Lavang / Clove to it.
- Boil the tea for 10- 15 minutes
- Strain the tea in a cup, and add Jaggery / Gur or Honey as per your wish and mix well.
This is the recipe of healthy, tasty, aromatic, homemade green tea.
Work out regularly and make sure that you hit the gym daily. Unless you work out you will not be able to lose weight.
Every morning on an empty stomach, drink a glass of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey.
This is one of the easiest ways to reduce weight.
Control your diet - Remember weight loss plan is made up of 80 % diet plan and 20 % workout plan. Therefore, you ought to control your diet. Eat a light dinner in fact you should only eat salad and soup at night. Make sure that you eat your dinner at least 2 hours before you go to sleep.
Get good sleep, if you sleep well, then the metabolism of your body will be good which will in turn help you to burn your extra calories faster.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow to reduce weight this summer.
I am a 30 year old unmarried Indian Male, I have been experiencing a wield problem which I would like to share with you is 6 years ago while I was trying to hand erect my penis my self and my hand an epilepsy attack the symptom where my right hand got folded my half face turned paralytic and I fainted, when I came into cautious my tongue had multiple tongue bites .these problem has been happening many times in the six years. I have showed my neurologist doctor and discussed with him about this incident and since six years I am taking epilepsy medicines. Kindly help me I want to keep this a secret.
Causes, treatment and medications for Alopecia Areata
Few ways to live a Healthy Lifestyle
If I took pills for unwanted pregnancy ,then it will reduce my further pregnancy chances? Is it true?
Preeti, 28 I am having worse back pain and it's starts in neck, leg and right arm also. Sometimes feeling of vomiting also. With rest doesn't get relief. When the back bone is pressed temporary relief I got.
I am 17 year old a.d I suffer hair falling for 2 years itching also there and my hair become white this time I have very less amount of hair so please suggest me by which I prevent my hair loss and regrow hair dense on my head please help.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have sugar .do any doctor specialist in diabetes reside/have clinic in Greater Noida West or near to it .I checked it on sunday .fasting was 122 and PP 190 please help me sometimes I feel sweating in AC also .do not know what is the reason. Has frequently gastric problem too. heaviness in head sometimes. Regards Anshul.
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I was doing my workout from past one month including 3 to 4 km running, 2 sets (20) of ladder up and Down and 1 hour gym session in morning. But from last saturday while doing Squat exercise there is lots of pain going on my lower legs. Below knee. Now I am unable to run not even 1 km. My physical test of running 1.6 km in 6.30 minute is coming next week but due to pain I am unable to run Please suggest something better and how to to increase my running so I complete on time. Thanks in Advance.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.