Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Fractures And Other Injuries In Child
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Treatment of Knee replacement
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Management of Abortion
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Chirag HospitalYour feedback matters!
My Wife And I had unprotected sex when she wasn't fertile now she's not having periods pain before Periods and was having pain little in stomach but it wasn't before periods pain is she pregnant? How to avoid pregnancy safely if she is. She should have her periods on 27 but today is 28 she's not even having pain what should I do any suggestion Please. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old. I had unprotected sex on 8th may and had an Ipill on 9th may, I got bleeding similar to normal periods on 17th may. But the problem is. This period has been going on for 12 days. Today is 28th may. My last month's period began on 21st April. And I usually have a 33-35 day cycle. Is this something serious doctor? Please help me.
I have a leg pain since 1 year. I checked doctor he said I don't have a enough vitamin d. I give lots of tablet. He said to eat mushroom. But my pain is not gone. What should I have to do?
We have been trying to conceive from four months now, from the very first month I got my periods delayed by 15 days and went on delaying all this months for about a week. I have also taken follicular study in which one egg was ruptured and was ready to get fertilised according to my gynaecologist. But now am on my periods after missing it for 5 days. My thyroid test were also normal. I wanted to know what is wrong with me, y am I not conceiving when also the tests are normal?
I have a ulcer problem in my mouth and sometimes in throat. So give me an advice what to do and medicine for it.
I faced grade 2 varicocele problem and infertility. Which surgery is best open surgery or laparoscopic surgery.
It is a pain in my right leg when I start walking its hurts too much its fine too much rain I run at any time.
Both kidneys are normal in size. The Rt. Measure 110 mm and the lt. Measure 119 mm in length. No hydronephrosis, no calculus is seen in right kidney PCS is mildly dilated in left kidney. Left upper ureter is dilated with a calcus of size 8 mm is seen in vug. Right upper ureter is normal. What is necessary for surgical of stone.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.