Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H S Chandrika
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H S ChandrikaYour feedback matters!
My wife age 30 yrs we have two children one is 8 and other is 6years old Frequently she is suffering with white discharge. Once the doctor advice to take vaginal tablets at that time she was good again after two months the same problem started We didnot go for family planning operation. Please suggest me the treatment Thanks.
I am 22 years lady with 63 kg weight facing a big prob in sex. My vagina get wet in the foreplay but once I start having sex it get dry and both of us feel pain and cant get the satisfaction. Please help me what I have to do?
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
I want to delay my period but already I have missed my date. Can I take pill for postpone period if yes which tablet I should take. Which tablet you ll suggested it will work if I ll be intimate with hubby. Rep me asap.
My mother's age is 52 and she is nearing menopause. Her periods stopped. She is complaining of severe vaginal dryness. What ointment or tablet can I use. She is hypertensive and on treatment. She also had thyroidectomy for papillary ca last year and on thyroxine.
I am newly married, I want to know how much (number of times in a day) sex is good for to control health as well work stress.
Short mothers are twice as likely to have a premature baby than taller mothers an international study found.The chance of having a premature baby increases as the mother's height decreases say, researchers.
However, the reason behind this is unsure.But one study says short mothers tend to have less space for the babies to grow before birth.and this seems to lead to premature delivery in some women.