Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I want to study nd concentrate my mind in books. But whenever I to do so I got sleepy eyes. My body become so lazy tht I cnt awake for much tym. please suggest me some ways to get rid of tht too much sleep nd laziness.
Hi I have some problem with my memory I always forget small things that happens in daily like like I keep keys some where and I use to forget where it is only on two or three minutes easily I am jusy so much in trouble pls help me.
I think, I'm in Depression, I never feel happy at any time, I always remain in stressed situation, I feel fear of people and situation, I don't have complete sleep, I work for a good organization, but I do mistakes in work, also I am underderweight. Please help.
Dear doctor, when I become confused or stressed or depressed by putting pressure on mind without sexual stimulation, semen is discharged from penis. So my body is becoming weak and my weight is deduced and head ache I have such a problem. While taking stress, it happens so, is it possible for me to get affected by cardiac arrest, diabetes, some dangerous disease in future. I'm male, age- 29.
Lately I have been suffering as sleep deprivation and anxiety. There is no change in work related stress levels. What may be other reasons?
I am suffering from social anxiety. Sometime I get anxious and afraid while talking to people. Please suggest how to treat this and suggest some good psychiatrist. Because of this I take lot of care while talking with someone. Is my condition curable? Why I am suffering from this?
I user t love girl n I still love her but she left me, I am depressed what should I do, I do not know, please HELP how can I forget her.
I am feeling continuous stress since 9 days. Don't know the reason why so. But an unknown doubt is rendering in my mind. When I close my eyes I feel hypertension so unable to sleep. I consulted doctor and he prescribed few sleeping pills. Kindly help me with kind suggestion without any medication.
I am suffering from mental disorder and my behaviour is not normal I frequently used to beat someone or abuse him so much kindly help me out sir I am very thankful to you.
Hi im 21 years old boy im medical student 1s year im in relationship since 14 months my girlfriend age is just 18 and she is in class 11 her behaviour and nature kills me inside and outside coz she do not respect me and my words she value more facebook friends then me she stand for them who flirts with her in facebook whatsapp when I scold their friends she changed her password of fb and trash me by words all friends of her is distance which she feels they are real in nature but actually not all the time they flirt with my girlfriend (She ia my long distance relation with her [Long distance relationship]) when I told do not to this stuffs which I do not like but she repeats the mistake again and again she had share her number to unknown people of facebook which she do not knew at all very properly she let me down live in front of their friends distance and she has cheated on me and saying a one gut I love you many times but me never done this ever with any girl when I ask to whom you are talking in whatsapp she replies me only you but the thing is she talk to every guys and lie me all the time her x ask for pics and she give also some were expensive to who ever ask she gives the pics I do not know what for is any kind of attention she also flirts sometimes which make me feel low all the time depression coz im not cheating on her and I always console her all the time do rights things in life many people will come to your life and take advantage of your physically needs and full fill their desire what should I do please help me im tired of her nature rudeness upon me when I teach her all the time no attention on me she says you know I do not show much love I do not like why she said like this say me please doctor help my mind is numb now I can not focus on anything is she immature? Or playing game upon me? Help me.
My mother age 51 yrs old and she is suffering from schizophrenia since 12 yrs. She has stone in her gallbladder. so is it right to operate or will operation be worse for her condition?
I am feeling depression while I am feeling depression at evening time at summer I don't know reason of it what but not able to understand it wil l you help me with it as soon as possible pleased let me know.
I am one year married Our relation is not so good going We r not happy with each other I feel like m suffering from depression. Even I can't control my anger I use to hurt myself in anger Want to get rid of it. Plzz help.
I have crossed 60 years and doing good without any BP or Diabetic since i do Yoga in the morning for hour.I feel nowadays that my memory level is reducing and hence your valuable solution.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.