Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Satish Kumar Nagururu
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Satish Kumar NagururuYour feedback matters!
While getting together in bed is something that everyone fantasizes or thinks about, when it comes to the actual act of being with a partner, shyness and inhibitions may stop you from actually having a god experience. While some factors for shyness can be physical, in most cases, they border on emotional and psychological problems.
Factors that might cause sexual shyness:
Some of the factors that cause sexual shyness could be:
- A fear arising from lack of experience
- A low self esteem
- Bad encounters and experiences in the past
- Body image issues
These are all factors, which can be changed and controlled with a slight change in your thinking and conditioning yourself in certain ways.
Overcoming sexual shyness with a partner:
While most people have active fantasies about sex, when it comes to a one on one experience, many people feel out of their comfort zone. Let's look at a few mental and thought conditioning exercises that can help you counter sexual shyness.
- Don't have major expectations: One of the biggest issues with mostly men and to some extent women, is that they have elaborate fantasies, which don't come true in the real world and thus aren't prepared to handle real life sexual situation when they come up. Thus you should preferably have a no expectation approach.
- Ensure that the surroundings are comfortable: If you are having a hurried encounter or in a situation you aren't comfortable in, it might lead to bad experience, which will keep manifesting every time you have sexual encounters. Thus make sure that your surroundings are comfortable and you are relaxed before the act.
- Don't let physical shortcomings scare you: Both men and women tend to be very conscious about their bodies. If you have to be naked in front of someone, you may feel even more self conscious. Stop feeling bad or sorry for yourself because of your body. No human being is perfect and if the other person wants to be with you in bed, they will ignore any physical imperfections that you think you may have.
- Think about the act and prepare: Remember that you are with a person and not with a fantasy. Once you are comfortable with a person and usually after a few times, you can then try fantasies and role playing. Initially think about the act before in your head and feel excited in its anticipation.
- Enjoy the build up and the foreplay: Sex isn't just the penetrative part, but all the fun section like kissing and foreplay that build up to it. Go slow and enjoy those sections as well and you will automatically be aroused enough to a point where inhibitions will go away.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Boyfriend (31) and I (27) have been together for almost five year Then, on the other hand, we had a couple of fights/discussions where I started crying. The times I cried was when he hurt me a lot or because of sadness and desperation of the situation. Every time I cried he didn't seem to care at all. His reactions are every time totally cold. completely ignoring my feelings. Sometimes he even lays down and falls asleep while I'm still crying. Or he sometimes reacts to my words and tears with even more anger and is being even meaner to me. If I imagine to see him crying, that would be the worst for me. I love him so much that I hate to see him in pain. I had past I have discussed every thing to him but still he makes comments on it. My mistake was my ex was working in company where I went for an interview and I didn't tell him bcs he was on vacation but I informed my parents bcs they knew abt my past and I am a girl who never conflict there professional and personal life.
If someone is consuming alcohol then whether the ANTI RABIES VACCINE will work properly on his body or not.
I have no sadness or hopelessness neither I have thoughts of suicide but I have loss interest in studies and games and even watching TV I loss my analysing and logical thinking power. I wanna know if I am depressed or not.
I have panic disorder for the period of two years. Please suggests suitable medications (also suggest some natural antidepressants)
Me and my guy. Actually when I met him I even never knew that I will ever love him. He became my friend and than we intimately came close. And it became strong. It's almost 6 six year of a relationship. The things which bother me sometime of marriage I mean he is always afraid to talk about marriage. I don't maybe it's because he has very orthodox family and inter caste marriage are not allowed. He clearly says I love you but we don't have a future and I expect the same thing from you. Earlier these things bother me. Like I was always worried that what about our future. It's almost 6 years it constantly make me worry that we are intimately close we love each other we are so possessive we have sex and we care like husband wife. He is amazing. But I'm afraid. That if gonna talk to him about the future or wedding he ll get annoyed. Because this thing is not acceptable to him or I'm going according to him. This is an issue. I mean last we had a fight. I cannot tell you the whole thing. But yeah he became extremely furious. And said. I think you are taking sex too seriously. We should not be having sex or I think I should separate I do not want any hard feelings. Cause girls these days torchure boys. So I don't any problems for my future of my family. After hearing word separate! I cried like I cannot mention my feelings. And that to save that. I started saying his word (pls even I do not think of future. As you already told me that we won't have and do not worry I will never trouble you. Or something pls do not spoil. And more I said that night I won't be able to describe the whole) after seeing this you might think he is a bad Guy. But trust me. I see this when he is extremely angry. But I ve seen his love too. But I want commitment and a future together marriage I expect this from him. I don't have to discuss this with him. Because I'm too weak in front of him. I don't want to lose him. If it's the thing of parent I think we can convince them. He never talk to about it. I hope you can get my point. Pls suggest.
Androphobia can be described as the unfounded and often overstressed fear of men. This phobia can affect both the genders, though younger females are more known to suffer from this kind of phobia.
Causes and origin:
Many psychoanalysts are of the opinion that women who had been victims of sexual assault or any kind of male aggression are more prone to androphobia. An unsympathetic and rude father figure can trigger this phobia in both the sexes. Many young girls are taught by their parents or caregiver to stay away from the opposite sex this can also instil a sense of fear for men in the young mind.
Intense and irrational fear of men is one of the commonest manifestations of this phobia. In many cases, the individual might experience disturbing thoughts about being assailed by men. In spite of realizing that the fear is unfounded, they still avoid any kind of association with men. In some cases, the person is extremely panicky and alert in presence of men. Extreme cases of androphobia are characterized by panic accompanied with tremors, increased heartbeat, dizziness, nausea, stomach ache and chest ache.
Androphobia and sex life:
Androphobia can gravely affect the personal life of an individual particularly his/her sex life. Androphobic women intentionally keep away from male company which definitely has a negative impact on their sex life. Even mildly androphobic women are known to feel uncomfortable while talking to men. The androphobics are generally depressed individuals who prefer to keep to themselves. In spite of having feelings for a man or having the urge to have sex, an androphobic woman will hardly be able to convey her feeling because of her intense fear of manliness. The loneliness and alienation which is associated with this kind of phobia often prompts a woman to contemplate suicide.
As with most other phobias, androphobia is also a curable condition. Your psychiatrist can suggest various medications and psychotherapies to cure your condition. The exposure therapy in which the phobic is slowly exposed to the much feared subject is known to work well in many cases. The CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is another treatment for androphobia where counselling sessions are conducted so that the phobic can express and share her nature of phobia. During the sessions, the counsellor suggests ways of dealing with the phobia and keeping it under control. The objective of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is to recognize the pessimistic images related to men and turn them into positive ones. When none of these therapies work, the psychiatrist usually suggests anti-anxiety and anti depressant medications which improve the temperament of the androphobic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.