Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Satish Kumar Nagururu
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Satish Kumar NagururuYour feedback matters!
Sleeping /eating disorder/ easily upset mood concentration problem to teen daughter may be due to stress of exams. Can you prescribe some diet precautions for her or some other treatments.
HELLO mam & sir. I'm a sensitive person and I have a depression problem from 1 year. And I'm very worried for that. Plzzz give some suggestions.
"hba2 to rule out thalassemia trait" what does this mean .this line is mentioned in my bother's blood report. My bro is 31 years old. He is mentally retarded. I simply went for a blood report to know his medical condition. Now what does this mean?
My wife is taking Antipsychotic medicines for 6 years. Now Stopping all as per doctors instruction. Last tablet is sizopin 25 mg, reduced from 200 mg. Yesterday night I was stopped. But in last night she didn't get sleep even for an hour. Why so? How can overcome this situation?
I am 39 years old male. I am in the process of divorce (mutual consent). Some time I am unable to get deep sleep during night. Some disturbances are there every one or two hours during night sleep by the way of thoughts. Is it normal in this period? How to avoid it? What shall I do? How to free my mind.
My mom is a patient of thyroid and also she has problem of high blood pressure. Problem is she gets angry on small matter. And she don't want to eat .and she always take tension. How can she get relief from it?
What should be the diet so that I can be able to be awake for long time so that I could be able to study.
Hi,I am 18 years old. I have been in many relationships for last 2 years. I have been crazy serious for all of them but never could last any of my relationships. On 9th of Dec' 2017, I went on a tinder date with a guy. He is now my boyfriend. He's not ready for commitments but he shares about seeing a future with me. I come from a hard background and he had everything nice from the beginning. He is 23 and I am 18 we have age difference of 5 years. I want to be compatible with him because I don't wanna lose this person. I am certainly very scared of losing him. I act clingy sometimes but cannot stay away now, I want him close to me always. I wanna get rid of this habit. I don't wanna lose him.I am felling depressed Please suggest something for that.
Stress has become a common problem in day to day life for a lot of people. Too much stress can result in premature aging and accumulation of free radicals within the body. Stress can also cause premature hair fall, wrinkles, exhaustion and frequent frustration. Ayurvedic therapies can counter stress and combat its physical toll on the body. Here is a list of few easy-to-follow Ayurvedic therapy techniques, which are extremely effective against stress:
- A stress-free start: It makes sense to start the day without any stress in mind. Ayurveda states that a full bowel movement is of paramount importance to start an effective day. Abhyanga, an oil message before having a bath, proves to be extremely effective. This should be followed by a 10-minute break so that the body can soak the oil. Lukewarm or hot water should be used to take bath. Some other yoga therapies such as pranayama, transcendental meditation, etc. can be practiced to get a head start on the day.
- Abhyanga: Abhyanga or an oil massage is a good stress resilient. In case there is a time crunch, neck, hand and feet region should be massaged to fetch great results. A moisturizing oil massage in these areas has a soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Meditation: It is a known fact that meditation by far is the best Ayurvedic therapy to counter stress. Over 600 studies have shown that meditation has a positive effect on stress. It can successfully cut down the cortisol hormone in the blood and the level of lactic acid in the body by increasing the level of serotonin. A 15-minute meditation schedule on a daily basis can do a world of good for people who are living a stressed life.
- Therapeutic aroma: It has been proven many times in the past that therapeutic aroma can successfully relieve stress in the short term. The choice of fragrance can be from the flower at home, aroma locket, aroma oil, perfume and so on. These aromas will not only give a feel-good factor throughout the day, but also ensure that the level of cortisol remains at an acceptable stage.
- Keeping hydrated: Keeping hydrated throughout the day is of prime importance to lead a stress-free life. Plenty of water along with time-to-time green tea relieves the nerve and has a soothing effect on the body. It is also necessary to forego beverages such as alcohol and coffee for long-term health benefits.
- Soothing music: Music has a profound impact on the nervous system, mind and on the overall human emotion. It creates a feel-good factor and relieves stress throughout the day.