Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Uncanny fear grips me at best of times, some occasional sleeplessness exists, Parents left longing for a united family life, before I could settle myself I'm 70 yrs+, had led a reasonably stable professional life of a middle class british educated engineer. Two PhD holder sons are on their way to their professional tracks. Wife's devoted to stability of my health and everybody else but talks (nags mostly) unnecessarily. Am presently working with a MNC on a serious national (make in India) project. Usual work stresses are there but increasingly getting the better of my fears of failures. How do I stabilise myself for my growing family and may be for the benefits my project may bring to the nation.
I am 19 years old, and I have a great sort of anger. I actually do not know wt I am doing if I am angry. What should I do.
He was a normal guy. But when he met a girl whom he loved she left him for no reason and now he is in a deadly depression. How can I help him?
I do make very good plans for my studies, extra activities and new startups but I am never (literally never) able to accomplish my task. As if my mind plays games with me. My reckless mind is controlling my brain, my body and my soul. I certainly cannot progress like this. What should I do?
I am a 19 yr old female and I am addicted to alcohol. Whenever I don't drink I feel like I cannot breathe properly. What should I do?
I am 25 years old and I want to know about nicotine patches everything about it dosage and consumption.
I dont know whats happening with me.I have been betrayed twice third time if i will be i will get depressed completly.Sometimes even if do correct things people speak different things about,even though i am truth parents dont believe me,dey dont only trust me .I have gone mad.I feel like hurting myself,because noone understands me.What should i do?
Hi I am 25 years male, consuming prodep(fluoxitine) tablets for depressive disorder for the past 2 months. Now i' m feeling normal. Can I stop this tablet abrubtly?
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.