Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Mr. Alfred MascarenhasYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old man and have tension problem for two years. I have used many ideas but haven't got any relief. So what I do?
My mother 76 years has a psychiatrist problem. She keep talking maximum of whole day with persons she know.(and all persons she talk are away and far away from her. Maximum talks are negative she is also in negative mood and very very upset at that time. And at that time she understand that person she talk is very strongly caught her and not leave her. Speak loudly and very Upset. Medicine given Risperidone liquid 1 mg/ml. 1 ml in morning ,1 ml in evening. But problem not end. Daily basis problem run permanently .please suggest some solution for permanently end of this problem. Thank you.
My husband has been suffering from severe tension and anger always with regard to some small matters. He was once a very bright and lively person. Recently, he has retired from his services. I am very much aggrieved seeing his present condition. Kindly advise.
I have difficulty concentrating, thinking clearly forgetfulness, staring look (eyes fix at one point). Difficulty multitasking, difficulty following instructions due to inattentiveness, distracted easily, foggy mind, Kindly suggest some remedy.
I am 42 years old. I was suffering from social anxiety (especially during important event, interview, presentation etc). Currently i'm taking SERTA 100 mg from last 2 years, my condition is improved during this time but sometimes I am still experiencing anxiety/ stiffness in jaw, tongue, toes / shivering of hand while writing etc. please suggest.
I had suffered from post partum depression. Was on antidepressants since one year. Now cured from it. My Dr. said it's a genetic one. There are some changes to reoccur in future. Can you please give your opinion on this. Thanks.
I want suggestions to improve my IQ power and memory power very much. My age is 20 years am studying chartered accountancy CA course.
Hello, I am taking benadryl as a sleep aid since 4 years and due to depression and stress I increased my dose upto 150 ml a day. I want to know the side effects.
There is a huge prblm for me, when I eat something of any outsider, I cn't eat properly, when I talk, it jst stammered.
I am 20 weeks pregnant, nowadays due to some family issues I am taking so much stress and I am crying to much. My husband don't understand my feelings. I am in problem. I love him so much. But at this stage when I need him most he is saying that go and live at your home. I can't live without him. Sometimes I overreact on some things. But in a minute or two I apologize but he never forgive me. He stretched every issue so big. From last two days we're not talking to each other. I am dying at every moment. I don't want to harm my baby. Please help me what should I do.
I lost somebody last year so I depressed too much and my mind is not using properly please suggest me.
Anxiety is something you face a lot due to different reasons. It also leads to mutiple problems, including low confidence, giving you an uneasy or uneasy feeling and more importantly affects your general well being and ability to work. If you feel you suffer from anxiety, here are some ways to reduce it.
- Accept the anxiety: Anxiety is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse. The only way to deal with the anxiety mentally is to accept that this is a temporary phase and that it will pass away soon.
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.