Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Hello, my neighbour is a female age of 28 She wants to have sex with me, always I denied, I explain her it's wrong but she is not listening, pls suggest what do I do?
I am 27 year male having a g.f and want to make a relationship with her. But when I talking something personal related to sex then my penis leaking something and when I going to make sex then I just fall in 30 seconds. please help me what to do. I feel embarrassed in front of her.
I have reconstructed my torn ACLof left knee. Its already 16 days after surgery but my problem is that presently there is zero strength on my leg means I am even unable to lift one inch from ground by self while on bed. As per as my physician I am walking with walker without touching the operated leg. During walk the operated hanging leg is feels as a 30 kg load. So pls suggest me what sort of exercise must be needed 2 regain the strength and probably within how many days I can have some strength 2 walk by self. My mental state is nt all good for this reason so pls suggest me some helpful steps.
My husband is a chain smoker smoke minimum 10 to 15 cigarette per day. Please help me how he left this and started a new life without any alcoholic items.
Ladki ya aunty ko dekh kar sex karne ka man krta hai or fir bathroom me hand use krta hun is lat ko chodne ka upaye.Please tell.
Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. But if the depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression. Under clinical depression, it is preferable that you go through a proper treatment course by a certified therapist. The Most common types of depressions are:
- Major depression - Under this type of a depression you will be depressed for most days of the week and if this condition extends for a period greater than 2 weeks, then it is a case of major depression. The most common method to treat a major depression is to talk to a mental health specialist and take medications called antidepressants (only after a prescription by a certified doctor).
- Persistent depressive disorder - This is a more severe and long lasting type of depression which is identified if you are depressed over a period longer than 2 hours. The most common symptoms of this type of a disorder are - change in your appetite, too much or too little sleep, lack of energy or fatigue, low self-esteem, trouble concentrating or making decisions, feeling hopeless among others.
- Bipolar disorder - If you are experiencing extreme ups and downs of mood abruptly and without any apparent reason, then you might be suffering from this disorder. This disorder is commonly known as a maniac depression, because during an up phase you will be extremely happy, joyful outgoing and talkative but during the low phase you will be sad, tired and depressed.
- Seasonal affective disorder - This type of a depression might bother you only during the winter season. This happens whenever the days are shorter and your body is not able to get enough of sunlight. This mostly happens in the case of people who are very fond of sunlight, and they prefer the sunshine over dark periods of the night. This disorder is treated by SAD antidepressants and everyday light therapy of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Psychotic depression - Under this type of a depression, you will have a major depression along with some psychotic symptoms like - hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Hallucinations mean viewing things that are not there, in reality, delusions are false beliefs or misconceptions and paranoia is the constant fear that somebody is going to harm you.